• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

BloodyJoker

Smash Apprentice
abu kinglit team can roll anyone i hear
you, my friend, are seriously misinformed.

just sayin

Also, Rob, host again this weekend. Parents got me on house arrest on the weekdays. So if your Falcon's lookin to get ****ed up, I'm free this weekend.

again...just sayin

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Alright, schedule is looking good for another Smashfest at my apartment next weekend. It will be raining BloodyJoker stocks all day.

:phone:

kd-

Smash Lord
A certain somebody tried convincing everyone that his Sheik was better than his other characters, to which everyone unanimously said this wasn't true. Said person's Sheik, a bad secondary, took on a certain other person's main, Falcon - and in this match-up against this certain other person the certain somebody had never taken more than two stocks with Sheik. This certain somebody's Sheik secondary ended victorious. :shyguy:

and a certain somebody's Pichu didn't come out of battle looking too hot...
That certain somebody came out hot alright, somewhere in the game room there's a piece of a zipper /RIP-favorite-jacket-:fuuu:

BloodyJoker

Smash Apprentice
Im actually quite interested to see Snug...Juggleguy's secret char. Not really expecting too much though :3

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Alright, looks like we'll be playing at my apartment Saturday afternoon then. Just need someone to bring one Melee disc and then we'll have two full setups ready to go.

kd-

Smash Lord
Won't make it, going home again this weekend.

@Soloist I haven't decided on an avatar, I feel like they define you on forums and I haven't found a good one/dunno what defines me

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
Won't make it, going home again this weekend.

@Soloist I haven't decided on an avatar, I feel like they define you on forums and I haven't found a good one/dunno what defines me
yea i agree avatars definitely define smashers

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Wednesday night or Thursday night?

Also, Richard, I'm probably not hosting on Saturday. The game room changed its policy to accomodate Smash all day on Friday, so that's where I'll be lol. Come on Friday.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Richard let's play Marvel during my SB

I have a new team that even makes me salty when I win :3

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
nah my new team isn't really that great, it just has a stupid couple gimmicks that are silly but work for a bit

we should play again though, DRDN, i've gotten alot better since we last played.

Top Bottom