• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
Yo so I'm planning on coming up this weekend. Anyone able to house me?? If Marco is housing AA, maybe I could stay with Travis since he's practically next door. Let me know peeps.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
possibly rob ill figure it out. Ill talk to richard and see if he can house anyone too. Im fine with it just everyone will have to sleep on the ground ^.^ im also having boxxy and gio over.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
yo rob do you happen to have a folding table?? i need more table space for the tvs -.- I dont like using a glass table for a bunch of setups lol. If not ill find one somewhere.

andre im sure you could stay here. Just bring like a pillow/sleeping bag or something

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
I definitely don't have a folding table, lol

How much room is there? Honestly I'm thinking about just going on Friday now. Don't see a point in trying to Smash and watch the game at the same time, so I'll probably choose one or the other

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
yo richard doesnt go to msu anymore wtf??

oh and i cant friday, jon would probably be down though. All good TOs carry a folding table with them at all times DUH

more importantly: richard doesnt go to msu wtf??

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
I definitely don't have a folding table, lol

How much room is there? Honestly I'm thinking about just going on Friday now. Don't see a point in trying to Smash and watch the game at the same time, so I'll probably choose one or the other
You are still staying to watch the game right?

Roller

Smash Legend
Rob, let me know what you're thinking about doing for this weekend. I would suggest heading up Friday, smash. Then on Saturday smash except for when the game is on...

I'd also be able to bring a small TV+system, let me know if it would help Jon/Marco.

And you could always just put a TV on the floor, or possibly a chair, in the case of mine.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
yo everyone let me know whats going down soon, if nobody cares too much about smashing then im just going tailgating with gio

yeah travis it looks like the revival of EL will soon be taking place

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
im down to play tomorrow, maybe tonight considering youre in chandler. Wont be off work till nine. Today and tomorrow though. Whats your number? ill text you or something. Mines 2484649123. Oh and i forgot your name again.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
marco im going on friday to pick up the twins from the train station + stay with them, then leaving sunday. If you can find a place to stay then yeah i can totes take you

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Jon I'll come over in like an hour

text me your apt #/building #

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Andy, looks like we will have to add another character to our list of usual moneymatches.

$1 vs your Marth, Falcon, Falco

get at me

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
fun impromptu smashfest today. This weekend sometime miles/travis/elliot. We will play again, im thinking sunday night? I would say sooner but its a busy weekend obviously with the game going on.

King5280

Smash Journeyman
ya dude was some good ****. hit me up whenever you guys are playing have my number now im always down for a little melee.

General Heinz

Smash Journeyman
fun impromptu smashfest today. This weekend sometime miles/travis/elliot. We will play again, im thinking sunday night? I would say sooner but its a busy weekend obviously with the game going on.
Yeah, I'm good with Sunday. I work until 8:00 that night but I could play after that.

Top Bottom