• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
yo i cant play tomorrow, made plans already. I might pop in for a bit but i probably wont be at a fest really.

i work till 9 heinz so its all good.

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
Yo...so are we still festing or what? I should be in EL after dinner, so anytime after that is good for me. And I'm gonna need an address, so if one of you can post it or PM or w/e that'd be great.

Soloist

Smash Ace
So the other day James and I decided to play some Super Monkey Ball at my house. We fired up the good ol' Nintendo Wii and were greeted with this message:

It knows, man. It knows we were being unfaithful.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
yo rob not to discourage you but fair warning i dont think anyone is coming except for jon lol. So itll pretty much just be aa playing with each other + jon and i might pop in possibly. Just warning you before you make the trip. I definitely want to play soon, I guess I just never thought about how all my aa friends would be coming to el so smash is less of a priority this weekend ^.^

next weekend though im coming to aa friday and staying all weekend so i expect massive amounts of smash.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Alright. I'll be there between 7 and 8 tonight, bringing Roller and possibly Moose. Marco/Jon can you PM me your address?

slayertokey

Smash Journeyman
Slayerfest:
Slayer's place in Troy, room for up to 4 setups (correct me if I'm wrong?), good central location for East MI, infamous for extreme nightfests into the AMs. In a dungeon where just breathing the air causes one to become huge.
this has been corrected

General Heinz

Smash Journeyman
I think me and Jungle are gonna smash later today if anyone else wants to join. I've got some **** to finish but I'm hoping to be good to go by 6:00.

Soloist

Smash Ace
I apologize, I have been remiss in my duties. And I'm the one who *****ed about it in the first place. :(

Smashfests lately have been very spur of the moment, and that's why I don't even think to post about them. It's literally been like, the night of that people begin to make calls and plan something. Plus, everyone's schedules are so different that it's impossible to adhere to certain days every week.

I'll try and verify smashfests more regularly in here, since they are happening so frequently.

Top Bottom