• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
With Dan officially retired, we need a new panelist for this bad boy... someone from East MI, since that region isn't represented amongst the panelists. Logan, James?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
With Dan officially retired, we need a new panelist for this bad boy... someone from East MI, since that region isn't represented amongst the panelists. Logan, James?
Yeah, it's been fun guys. Glad I was able to be involved with and be on the MI power ranking at some point in my career (even if that doesn't mean anything :p)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
It's been an honor participating in your tourneys and having you participate in my tourneys as well. Good luck with everything Dan!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Take care dan, was nice getting to know you over the last couple years :3

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
James (HIV+) agreed to be the panelist to replace Dan. So I guess this weekend I'll put together a list of results from this past ranking period, and update that OoS wins table also. Then we'll all vote on the new top ten + five HMs.

Violence

Smash Lord
Man, you don't know how glad I am you're ranked, Juggleguy.

My personal goal for this tournament was not to lose to any unranked players, and I was getting solidly 2 stocked by you, finding you really hard to edgeguard(I wonder why.... goddammit, Duck...). Started to have doubts about how I would do come actual tournament time.

Definitely breathed a sigh of relief when you said you were actually ranked.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Yup I'll see you at Apex, Eric.

Before then I'm definitely gonna work on my conviction in move selection, that was a very good piece of advice imo.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Travis/Dre, you guys mentioned that you might start hosting tourneys at MSU again next semester? If so, I'd definitely help out, let me know what's happening with that

King5280

Smash Journeyman
YES. msu tourneys pleeease. if this were to be done i'd do whatever i could do to help within my power.

Top Bottom