• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Yay, how long will you be in Michigan for? We're traveling to a Chicago Melee tourney this weekend, so it's gonna be hard to get games in with you =(

I'd love to play you again though. You destroyed me in our Apex 2010 second round pools match :bee: I think I've gotten a lot better since then.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Come to Ann Arbor tomorrow (Friday) afternoon!! I can guarantee my and several others' availability from about 3-6pm. We'll probably play at my apartment. I'll send you a PM with my cell # and address.

At around 6pm I'm leaving for Chicago with Duck, HIV, Solo, and Kail... but there should still be others that are available to play for even longer into the evening. And almost all of us here at UM are Melee players.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Alright, so Yay is confirmed for this afternoon at around 3pm... we're playing at my apartment until around 6pm or so, that's when me/Duck/HIV/Solo leave for Chicago.

Brian, I think it's pretty clear now that the game room is not the best venue for Smashfests anymore. Plus, there's no parking up there.

Anyone feel free to PM me if you need my apartment address.

Soloist

Smash Ace
On the 22nd (the Tuesday before Thanksgiving), I will be having a smashfest at my house.

Edit: I only have one setup at my disposal as well as an extra tv, but my living room can hold 4, so we'll need 2 more setups and then 1 cube/wii to make it complete. :D

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Discussions have been had... the new PR is now up.

We spent a long time talking about this one, and it was a very close contest between spots 1-4 and even spots 7-10.

Any thoughts or opinions are welcome.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
awesome. got my name in there with bigy, dope, anther, and bot. Immortalization at last.

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
this pr is really quite stupid, i dont see how shaden deserves to be so high no offense, he hasnt really won any matches during the ranking period to place so high

Top Bottom