• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
Okay I have a test in the phy/chem building tomorrow that gets done at 5, so i might just bring my controller with me and play some games. You play falcon?!?!? epic falcon dittos await...

General Heinz

Smash Journeyman
I'd definitely be down for that. My class gets out at 4:50 so I'll be back by then. I'll see how my ditto skills are looking I guess, haha.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
I'm hyped for MSU next weekend. Just wanna make sure though, Jon/Marco you guys have free parking at your place? Even on the football Saturdays?

General Heinz

Smash Journeyman
Well actually he said he has a test in the chem building in the afternoon so he'd come over to my room in Shaw and play after that. 142 West is my room number. I'll be there at like 5:15-5:30ish so if you wanna come over then you can do that.

General Heinz

Smash Journeyman
Pssh, deeeeefinitely past six o' ****ing clock. It's always smash o'clock to me. Feel free to come on over after your class if you want.

wow, i just found this thread. lozl

you know, i could totally host a melee fest at my place sometime.

also i'll be at MSU next (this?) weekend

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
i cant play today sorry -.- i have a test in a class ive never been to tomorrow ^.^ and luckily the book store is out of the book so i have no idea what to study!! time to open up the encylopedia to a random page and hope thats what ends up being on the test...

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
good matches today heinz, sorry I couldnt stay longer -.- ill come over again this week sometime for sure. Ill start carrying my controller around with me

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
i dunno i plugged it into my wii and it was fine

uh so heres to hopign it stays

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
im at the club and i have zero set ups

i have like an online meeting thing at 3:30-4

im free after that

Top Bottom