• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

General Heinz

Smash Journeyman
I'll be free by 9:00 to come over too. Where do you live at Jungle? Would it be inconvenient for you to pick me up from Shaw to go over there or were you gonna head over sooner?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
No thats fine.

I may actually be heading home to work but I'll let you know.

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo, hold it any time thursday-saturday and I'm there. (Assuming Rob drives) Still planning on doing that UM vs MSU game watching/smashing thing? 'cause I'd be so down for that.

King5280

Smash Journeyman
I started playing melee this summer with my neighbors that used to play competitively and played with them all the time. I don't live by them anymore, I'm living at chandler now. I play on my own a good amount but I definitely wanna play with some better players and improve. Pretty much down whenever if anyone else is.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
hey where do you live in chandler? We should get all the east lansing players together. Looks like we have more interested then I thought :O I live in the landings, my roommate both play and we play a lot as well

King5280

Smash Journeyman
Across the street at the village. I've just recently gotten obsessed haha and I'm down to play whenever I'm free. I'm trying to learn from some better players. I just need help getting some of the advanced techiniques down better. I know a good amount of good players living on harrison too that may or may not be interested in playing.

King5280

Smash Journeyman
maybe you'd know them. they havent played in anything in a while other than their friend josh who mains sheik. but i dont know him super well.

King5280

Smash Journeyman
Ya Tr3mor. I'm really not that good I'm pretty new but I'm trying to get better. the better i get the more fun it is. and yea jungle i'd be down to play whenever, preferably sooner than later.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
i freaking broke my controller so i need to pick up a new one

whenever i do, im down lol.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I need to talk to my professor after my class at 6

I'll post here when I know

but I don't knowif i would smash anyway because of my controller

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
So pretty much the East Lansing scene is about to get revived. Awesome, four of us live in chandler so we should probably play there when we play. It would be nice to play a certain day every week, like monday nights. Or sundays. Im not always around on the weekends but im down to play when i am

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
monday nights are perfect for me

dont have class til 3 the next day

fZk

Smash Lord
Marco is smash happening today at your place? I have my controller at the office so let me know cause if I go home first I'll probably stay there.

General Heinz

Smash Journeyman
So pretty much the East Lansing scene is about to get revived. Awesome, four of us live in chandler so we should probably play there when we play. It would be nice to play a certain day every week, like monday nights. Or sundays. Im not always around on the weekends but im down to play when i am
I have class at 9:10 every weekday but I don't give a **** how late we smash. I'm free by 5:00 Mon-Wed, so those would be the best days for me. If it's at Chandler's I'll have to find a way out there every time but I'll find a way to make it work.

This is gonna be awesome if we can actually get a lot of people together. How many setups do you have/have room for?

General Heinz

Smash Journeyman
Also, if anyone's ever around Shaw and wants to play I'm down to play in my room as well. Not exactly a viable place for larger smashfests but if one or two people are coming it'd be fine. Always got Melee set up.

Top Bottom