• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Micaiah for Brawl *Radiant Dawn Spoilers*

Hong

The Strongest
Oh! Almost forgot to post my feedback on Light Sage Micaiah. She definately looks a lot better as a Light Sage, but naturally Sakurai will go with her default media look, the Light Mage. Though we can at least hope for a white/blue recolour that closely resembles it.

Micaiah's stats were much better this time. 29 HP using one Seraph Robe.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
I found out that they changed the soldier Brad's name to Aran. That is bull****. Brad is a fine name, it's my name. I was going to use him because he had my name, not anymore because my sister's ex-boyfriend's name is Aran (should have beaten the little **** up for touching my little sister).

I am now pissed at Radiant Dawn.

Shuma

Smash Hero
It's good to know... i guess. Aniway, you've yet to jump in the Club bandwagon... i'm amazed.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I fail to see how that has anything to do with my post. I mean Club as in the clubs that are swarming the forum, like S.S.S the Claus club and the RMS or whatever megaman club.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I don't know, i don't even like Micaiah, i just found it funny that one of the remaining popular characters lacks a club. Of course, everyone started creating clubs AFTER we created R.I.D.L.E.Y but aniway... Dawn brigade sounds cheesy. Perhaps something like Knights of the Dawn?

Heh i remember when Illdr and i where going to make the Knights of the Black table club, then the black Knight thread dissapeared.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Diddy had a club? well then R.I.D.L.E.Y was not the first, but it made it popular :D.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Diddy had a club? well then R.I.D.L.E.Y was not the first, but it made it popular :D.
Diddy had a club, but once he was confirmed I removed it because there was no point. The club had heaps of members. Most notably me and DDK, Kentalicious came after the club was deleted.

Anyway here are the light magic moves from FE10 that Micaiah can use:

Light
Ellight
Purge
Shine
Nosferatu (Saps HP from enemy)
Valaura (Poisons on contact)
Rexaura
Thani (Micaiah only)

Anyone care to make a moveset? I haven't got one too go on the first post. (Which I just added some more pictures too)

Hong

The Strongest
I'll make one when I beat the game xianfeng. I promise it won't be Zelda-ish at all. :D

And if this place were to become a "club", I'm out of here. :/ I like just posting here casually as a member without some referal titleship.

Shuma

Smash Hero
But you're not against Ridley, so it's not only that, so i assume you dislike Geno and Claus.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Well, I may join, but I really dislike clubs. I'm more of a casual poster. I'm not into all this cult activity :x

But if you do make one, don't make it an acronym. Dawn Brigade ahoy.

Hong

The Strongest
I'd join a Micaiah club, assuming the guys at R.I.D.L.E.Y. didn't mind. It'd have to have a cool name though. Like Club D.A.W.N. or something.
Wow. A name that awful would probably generate more hate than help.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
But you're not against Ridley, so it's not only that, so i assume you dislike Geno and Claus.
I like Ridley because he is an awsome dragon. Geno is an ugly doll and Claus is a snot nosed little kid.

...so. What's Micaiah's personality like?
Kind, Caring, Sweet, Innocent. She like to help.

Not Club D.A.W.N, Dawn Brigade sounds like the best choice so far if I decide to make one.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Well, though I don't know if it's allowed, if ever you make a club, it should be a separate thread.

I'm in here just for the casual chitter chatter. I'm sure a lot of other people are as well.

Hopefully that sounds reasonable.

RyuDragonKing

Smash Journeyman
Wow. A name that awful would probably generate more hate than help.
Just an idea, gawd :/

xianfeng: Dawn Brigade sounds good, especially since it's actually her group in Radiant Dawn.

Off-topic: Speaking of Radiant Dawn, does anybody but me here have it? It's a great game.

EDIT: Yo, xienfang. can't someone else make teh club? Or is it just the maker of this thread? Serious question.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
Off-topic: Speaking of Radiant Dawn, does anybody but me here have it? It's a great game.
Indeed it is. I've just arrived on Part III. Playing Radiant Dawn is giving me a better understanding of Micaiah's character; she reminds me alot of Lyndis strong, kind, and honest. I hope she makes it in though I'm aware of the chance of her not being included.

Regarding this Club, I think it would be a nice idea, though people should feel to have the freedom of posting here without having to to feel the need to become a member if such a club were to be instated. The "Dawn Brigade" is a fitting name for the club as it stays true to Micaiah's origins and character.

I hope everyone is enjoying Radiant Dawn as much as I am, though I must say the "super effective" weapons are broken beyond words. I had utter fear for Kieran's safety when this unprompted unit with a "horseslayer" approached him and had the chance of OHKO'ing him.

-Knight

Marthgreil

Smash Journeyman
Indeed it is. I've just arrived on Part III. Playing Radiant Dawn is giving me a better understanding of Micaiah's character; she reminds me alot of Lyndis strong, kind, and honest. I hope she makes it in though I'm aware of the chance of her not being included.

Regarding this Club, I think it would be a nice idea, though people should feel to have the freedom of posting here without having to to feel the need to become a member if such a club were to be instated. The "Dawn Brigade" is a fitting name for the club as it stays true to Micaiah's origins and character.

I hope everyone is enjoying Radiant Dawn as much as I am, though I must say the "super effective" weapons are broken beyond words. I had utter fear for Kieran's safety when this unprompted unit with a "horseslayer" approached him and had the chance of OHKO'ing him.

-Knight

My Oscar and Titania are both ion their third tier and I'm on Chapter 7.

Also, yes Dawn Brigade is perfect.

So, anyone think of a good FS for her? Like Thanti?

skyblue

Smash Apprentice
WARNING!! WARNING!! THIS GOES TO ALL WHO PLAN TO TRANSFER PATH OF RADIANCE DATA TO RADIANT DAWN.

-You CANNOT transfer Easy Mode data. If you try to, the game will crash. Nintendo is aware of this, but didn't fix the problem. Weird.

-Easy mode in Radiant Dawn is Normal mode in JPN. Normal is Hard. It's not confirmed yet, but from what I have played, it seems so.
So, wait. I don't quite get what you're saying. Can I transfer Normal mode data (Easy mode in Japan)? Or can I not because Normal is Easy in Japan? Could someone make that more clear, please?

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
So, wait. I don't quite get what you're saying. Can I transfer Normal mode data (Easy mode in Japan)? Or can I not because Normal is Easy in Japan? Could someone make that more clear, please?
To the best of my knowledge Japan doesn't have an easy mode in PoR ( Just normal, hard, and manic). Since the developers must have forgotten this when creating the English version any "Easy" mode data will make the game crash when trying to transfer. As long as you have a transfer file of "normal" or "hard" in PoR you data should be transfered successfully.

-Knight

Zevox

Smash Lord
Absolutely. Ironically, just like Kirby Knight, I just finished part 2. Loved the scene at the end of it, and it looks like part 3 really steps the story up a notch, so I'm looking forward to that.

Kirby Knight said:
Completely agreed. I had a similar near-panic attack when a knight with a hammer took a swing at Brom in the part 2 finale. I checked the stats afterward - he'd have been left with 3 hp if he'd hit (which would've meant Brom would be dead, since other units attacked him thereafter with more accuracy). For a Knight vs a General with 25 defense, thats just wrong. Plus ever since getting a look at what an archer with a longbow can do to Marcia or Elinicia I'm being very, very careful with anything with wings around archers. (And don't even think about letting one of them near someone with a crossbow... now that is scary overpowered.)

On the plus side though it does mean that Micaiah can blow through anything in armor or on a horse using Thani, which is nice, since her speed is so horrid that enemies can more often double attack her than she can them (at least, for me thats the case).

skyblue said:
Hes saying you cannot transfer an easy mode (US) PoR file to RD. Normal mode is fine. Not sure where you're getting that normal is easy in Japan though - I'm pretty sure thats not the case in PoR (I think they just took out maniac mode there), and I know RD has the reverse (US easy = Japan normal, US normal = Japan hard, US hard = Japan maniac, US doesn't have Japan easy).

Zevox

skyblue

Smash Apprentice
Thanks. That clears it up. But why would Japan get an exclusive easy difficulty when the US version had the same thing before... not that I mind. It's just strange.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Hes saying you cannot transfer an easy mode (US) PoR file to RD. Normal mode is fine. Not sure where you're getting that normal is easy in Japan though - I'm pretty sure thats not the case in PoR (I think they just took out maniac mode there), and I know RD has the reverse (US easy = Japan normal, US normal = Japan hard, US hard = Japan maniac, US doesn't have Japan easy).

Zevox
I wonder what the hell they were thinking. They gave a watered-down normal Mode in PoR and took out the most difficult challenge, and then switched the difficulty names in RD, confusing everyone and wondering why their characters are continuously killed and why is there such a challenge for a "normal" difficulty.

I bet someone is laughing their a.ss off over at NoA.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
xianfeng: Dawn Brigade sounds good, especially since it's actually her group in Radiant Dawn..
That's why I suggested it =]
I'm getting it for my birthday so I will have it in a month and eight days.
EDIT: Yo, xienfang. can't someone else make teh club? Or is it just the maker of this thread? Serious question.
Will because a duplicate thread for an allready exsisting club would probably be deleted I suppose only I could make it :/ I think I might.

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
I just started Part IV.

And, OMG...plot twist.

Anyways, how are you guys doing on your character losses? I've only lost Jill, Maklov, and Astrid... And I didn't know I could recruit Aran until I was like five-six chapters later in the game.

thedup

Smash Cadet
I've lost nobody. Laura died all the time in part one though. Eventually I just stopped using her

I could never keep playing if Astrid or Jill died. Those 2 along with Nephenee and Mia (and Ilyana, but she's not very good this time around) were my favourites in the last game

just got to part 3 myself

Fawriel

Smash Master
All this talk about dying... makes me nervous.
How much harder are PoR and RD compared to... err.. the one game with Lyndis?

And on a completely unrelated note.
Did anyone ever see a fat mage in a FE game?
The world needs more fat mages, says I.

Top Bottom