• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Micaiah for Brawl *Radiant Dawn Spoilers*

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I will say this to all,
do not play Maniac Mode, it is ******** hard.

skyblue

Smash Apprentice
Darn. I have Radiant Dawn, but I don't want to play it until I'm done with Path of Radiance. *sigh*

Anywho, I know I'm a little late with saying this, but if Ike has a Sigurd-esque costume, it guarantees he won't be in. Same with Fox's Wolf costume.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
WARNING!! WARNING!! THIS GOES TO ALL WHO PLAN TO TRANSFER PATH OF RADIANCE DATA TO RADIANT DAWN.

-You CANNOT transfer Easy Mode data. If you try to, the game will crash. Nintendo is aware of this, but didn't fix the problem. Weird.

-Easy mode in Radiant Dawn is Normal mode in JPN. Normal is Hard. It's not confirmed yet, but from what I have played, it seems so.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
WARNING!! WARNING!! THIS GOES TO ALL WHO PLAN TO TRANSFER PATH OF RADIANCE DATA TO RADIANT DAWN.

-You CANNOT transfer Easy Mode data. If you try to, the game will crash. Nintendo is aware of this, but didn't fix the problem. Weird.

-Easy mode in Radiant Dawn is Normal mode in JPN. Normal is Hard. It's not confirmed yet, but from what I have played, it seems so.
>_> ****ing great, I wish I would have known about this earlier.....ffs so much work.....bleh.

-Knight

Hong

The Strongest
Who the heck plays on easy anyways? D:
Not very fun for me. :/

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
For the abundance of exp of course in order to max out as many characters as possible. That's the only reason why I played it. Oh well I still have a normal transfer file thankfully.

-Knight

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
For the abundance of exp of course in order to max out as many characters as possible. That's the only reason why I played it. Oh well I still have a normal transfer file thankfully.

-Knight
Same here.... The difference between us is that I erased my Normal file since I thought I would become void with my Easy buffed up characters....

AAAAHHHH!!!! I can't believe this! I have to play PoR all over again!! :mad:

Rakath

Smash Ace
That would explain my Soldier dying every freakin' time... *ponders restarting back on Easy/Normal dificulty... even if Micaiah is already 20*

Granted, I don't even think Hard mode rightly explains a Critkill against me with only a 57 Accuracy... the accuracy counts are giving me really messed up results... like an 80 Acc missing twice, while a 54 kills Micaiah right after.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
PoR... Chapter 1....

Ugh.... well at least the game is fun.....

But it'll be a while so I can get to RD......

**** it! I wish I knew this before hand!!

Hong

The Strongest
xD Yeah, you can tell we have the same difficulties because you can see the intended names before you transfer your data. Hard is labled as Maniac. I honestly thought they'd be smart enough to make it so you can only transfer data of an equal difficulty level. So I reserved a Normal and Hard clearance for both occasions.

As for my progress, been good. Micaiah has yet to be hit, though she has only had to dodge twice (both times with Sothe support bonuses) Though I'm honestly considering a restart (I'm on Chapter 8). There are too many mistakes. D: No deaths. Just wasted EXP and resources.

Zevox

Smash Lord
As for my progress, been good. Micaiah has yet to be hit, though she has only had to dodge twice (both times with Sothe support bonuses) Though I'm honestly considering a restart (I'm on Chapter 8). There are too many mistakes. D: No deaths. Just wasted EXP and resources.
Lucky you. My Micaiah hasn't managed to dodge a single attack - shes level 13 now, and has only gained 1 speed. She has luck to spare of course (she seems to get that every level), but it doesn't seem to be helping. I find I need to be very, very careful with her. On the plus side, her magic gaining has picked up, and she now has that at 15, so she can do plenty of damage, just never dodge/double attack.

Zevox

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Funny, I still main the same character from POR, Ilyana is still the best to me.

Hong

The Strongest
I'm at the end of Micaiah section and I haven't used any Bonus EXP. I plan to save it for the end since strategy alone has prevented me from having any death or trouble. I also managed to forge a pretty awesome Steel Sword for Edward. Full crit, full attack power and another crit upgrade from a coin.

Just from playing the first part of the game, I can tell that Micaiah would very, very easily make for an original and lovable SSBB character. I'm more supportive of her than I was before (though I still prefer Elincia. Sue me. xP)

Rakath

Smash Ace
Lunadis, you've probably seen second promotion Micaiah online, if you haven't just outta the two you've seen (since you just finished Part 1) which outfit would you choose as her primary for Brawl (if she gets in)?

Mage, Sage, (or Shaman)?

47drift

Smash Journeyman
So, I've been playing Radiant Dawn... And I'm thinking...

What could possibly be Micaiah's recovery mood? Yune can't lift her! >_>

And a teleport... Would be... Too generic in my opinion :/

Hong

The Strongest
I will make a very, very original moveset when I complete my first entire playthrough of Radiant Dawn. Do not worry for I will not allow Teleport to be her recovery. xP
Lunadis, you've probably seen second promotion Micaiah online, if you haven't just outta the two you've seen (since you just finished Part 1) which outfit would you choose as her primary for Brawl (if she gets in)?

Mage, Sage, (or Shaman)?
The videos I've seen online aren't clear enough so I will pass judgement after I see it. I guess I should get back to playing now. The final battle looks like a challenge!

47drift

Smash Journeyman

Mage, Sage, (or Shaman)?
Actually, Mage. It's how she looks on the box art. I say, go for it.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Hmm, I still wanted to make a moveset for her, too... I have at least two great ideas!

I hope they fix that bug so I can play on easy.
I go crazy when any of my characters die. o_o
Keeping everyone alive would be too stressful for me in a hard difficulty. I already use extremely cautious defensive strategies in Fire Emblem... the one with Lyndis.
... yes, I know it's an easy game. =<

Drake3

Smash Ace
Do not worry for I will not allow Teleport to be her recovery. xP
Deniaaaaal~~~ >_>

I had a dream I was playing this game :(. But I unfortunately must hold off until I find time away from school to focus on it.

Hong

The Strongest
I restarted my file this morning. No one dies nor was I ever having trouble, but I feel I lost more EXP then I'd like because one time Micaiah nuked a boss really early in a battle and I lost so much EXP. I also just generally made many mistakes financially or such, as well as missed two treasures. I'm a perfectionist so I cannot let it stand. xP

Oh, and some of the new mechanics caught me by suprise.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Oh, and some of the new mechanics caught me by suprise.
Likewise. I just figured out you could remove skills from characters without losing them completely. Needless to say, its made me do some significant rearranging of skills on my characters. Now Edward has Leonardo's Cancel and Micaiah has Paragon to help make sure she reaches level 20 before the end of part 1, to name a few. I'm gonna need to transfer Tormod's movement-booster to someone else too now that I think of it, since I just got him. Hm...

Zevox

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Lucky for yall, you had Normal files on PoR. I'm still in chapter 13!

EDIT: so.... what do you guys think of Micaiah now? Still SSBB worthy?

thedup

Smash Cadet
my file is normal, but it still won't work...oh well, even if I did manage to get all the important chars to 20 for that game, it's not that big a deal

I really don't like Ilyana's new picture. it annoys me for some reason

Rakath

Smash Ace
Likewise. I just figured out you could remove skills from characters without losing them completely. Needless to say, its made me do some significant rearranging of skills on my characters. Now Edward has Leonardo's Cancel and Micaiah has Paragon to help make sure she reaches level 20 before the end of part 1, to name a few. I'm gonna need to transfer Tormod's movement-booster to someone else too now that I think of it, since I just got him. Hm...

Zevox
You do NOT need to EXP up Micaiah... she can hold her own and is easy to level. I had her 20ed out two chapters three chapters too early.

Zevox

Smash Lord
You do NOT need to EXP up Micaiah... she can hold her own and is easy to level. I had her 20ed out two chapters three chapters too early.
Not mine. Shes level 17 and has only gained two points of speed in all that time - most enemies can double attack her. I need to be pretty cautious with her.

Zevox

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Lucky for yall, you had Normal files on PoR. I'm still in chapter 13!

EDIT: so.... what do you guys think of Micaiah now? Still SSBB worthy?
Hell yeah! If she's in, I will list her in my top 5 character that I'm invincible with,(Kirby being number one and all) but Micaiah might be 2 or 3 in my book.

Hong

The Strongest
As I said earlier, Radiant Dawn has made me even more of a Micaiah supporter. When I see the magic she uses, I am instantly reminded of this. She would be nothing like Zelda.

I won't reveal any spoilers, but Micaiah has 10 chapters to get to level 20. I really, really regret using Paragon on my first run. She doesn't need it, trust me. It's not that I baby Micaiah to powerlevel her, but Thani can one shot any cavalry or armoured unit, boss or not. With all of the units she will be nuking, she will be at least 19 for the last chapter, which will offer her even more armoured units to nuke. I recommend you give her both Seraph Robes, however.

Though my favourite unit (combat wise) is without a doubt Nolan. He's a monster. Could just be an illusion created by how sturdy Fighters are in this game, but still, he slaughters anything in his path.

Zevox

Smash Lord
I recommend you give her both Seraph Robes, however.
Maybe I just got lucky in this department, but I just got the second, and found I didn't need it. She had 28 hp before using it (used the first one on her, so thats 21 via leveling), and when I used it, it simply went to 30, so I restarted so as not to lose out on it. I figure I'll give it to her once she promotes.

Lunadis said:
Though my favourite unit (combat wise) is without a doubt Nolan. He's a monster. Could just be an illusion created by how sturdy Fighters are in this game, but still, he slaughters anything in his path.
No illusion there - that guy is a beast. All of his stats except for resistance and magic are in the mid to upper teens for me (and of course hp is in the mid 30s), and I just got him to level 19. I have him with a B support with Edward, and those two tear through pretty much anything I set them against.

Zevox

Hong

The Strongest
Maybe I just got lucky in this department, but I just got the second, and found I didn't need it. She had 28 hp before using it (used the first one on her, so thats 21 via leveling), and when I used it, it simply went to 30, so I restarted so as not to lose out on it. I figure I'll give it to her once she promotes.
I had to use it the last time. :/ I guess I wasn't as lucky as you were. Though I'm getting much better stats this time so I hope I won't have to. * *

Rakath

Smash Ace
After going through the character portrait gallery (of the characters I have so far anyway, I'm only at 2:3) I gotta say I'd like a fair few of the 9/10 crew as ATs if possible. They all look really cool, especially like Elincia's new design, Sanaki-chan, Marcia, Nephenee, Astrid, Danved, Zihark, Haar, and of course Black Knight (with his giant battle scars in his armor).

Geez... so many good options, so few with a chance...

47drift

Smash Journeyman
I wish some sort of hinting update occurred in which threads could say "Micaiah is practically confirmed"...

Like, a voice actress appearing on IMDB... or a Fire Emblem stage based off of Radiant Dawn...

OR SOMETHING. COME ON SAKURAI. RADIANT DAWN MAKES ME WANT MICAIAH MORE, AND I'D HATE TO BE DISAPPOINTED.

Hong

The Strongest
Even though Micaiah is such an amazing Fire Emblem candidate, her chances still remain 50/50. This saddens me, but it's the hard reality. There are so many Fire Emblem characters, many that people will argue as being more worthy. I respect Marth, but I much rather see Micaiah in Brawl than him. It's not just a view I've generated from playing this game, but a view I've had since I read this thread long ago and looked up more info. Though if we just get Ike and Marth, I definately will be far from dissapointed.

Edit - And why is it whenever the enemy uses Thunder, it hits... but whenever Illyana uses the same spell, she has a better chance of hitting the side of barnyard!? Even with my support bonuses. T T

47drift

Smash Journeyman
I actually don't really... Want Marth or Roy to return... I've had quite enough of them...

I'd like some representation of recent releases. In my opinion, it's these newcomers that are still fresh in the minds of a gamer, seeing as the games will have been "recent."

Heck, I don't know anymore. It makes more sense to me to have Micaiah in for some reason. It's hard to explain.

Top Bottom