• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
You do know that when Mewtwo returns he's going to be such a broken character. Whereas they give Fox more weaknesses to combat his strengths, they'll give Mewtwo more strengths to combat his weaknesses.

Mewtwo for Brawl!

crotch protector

Smash Apprentice
You do know that when Mewtwo returns he's going to be such a broken character. Whereas they give Fox more weaknesses to combat his strengths, they'll give Mewtwo more strengths to combat his weaknesses.
mebbe.

then again, its possible that the main reason for a fairly hefty delay is balancing the characters.

Mewtwo for Brawl!
can't argue with this part.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
update mewtwo's speed and weight(why he was light weight i'll never know). also make disable actualy disable the use of they're last attack used, that would make the attack very fun and useful.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
people, people! I say BOTH MEwtwo & Lucario should appear in Brawl because their awesome, especially Mewtwo who could be tweaked on his moves a bit, plus a little more heavyness, but other than that he's perfect and I want to see him back! MEWTWO FOR BRAWL!

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
I'm hoping that, if Mewtwo returns, he's more like he actually is in the games (maybe like a boss in SE). I've only ever played Red and Blue, and FireRed for the nostalgia, but from what I hear, Mewtwo is one of the most base-powerful Pokemon in the series, only one PokeMon has better base stats than he does, and it's some secret-event-thing...

Mewtwo was enough of a superpower in the old games to give him a complete makeover in Brawl...

killbeast301

Smash Lord
I'm hoping that, if Mewtwo returns, he's more like he actually is in the games (maybe like a boss in SE). I've only ever played Red and Blue, and FireRed for the nostalgia, but from what I hear, Mewtwo is one of the most base-powerful Pokemon in the series, only one PokeMon has better base stats than he does, and it's some secret-event-thing...

Mewtwo was enough of a superpower in the old games to give him a complete makeover in Brawl...
each gen has its own "super pokemon" which have average stats of 113, or something (mewtwo was the super pokemon of gen 1, and mew was just a powerful, super secret, legendary). In D/P Arceus, which can only be obtained via cheat devices, has average stats of 120, but arceus doesn't count because it is literaly God in pokemon. It literaly created the Universe.

Yeah, mewtwo needs to be buffed.

MEWTWO FOR BRAWL!!!!!!1111!!!1

Fawriel

Smash Master
Heh, making Mewtwo the way he was in the games would mean... making him a game breaker.

But on the other hand, he deserves that treatment far more than some fox pilot or the disguise of a princess.
I'm looking forward to seeing the new Mewtwo... with these improved graphics, he should look so amazing... heh.

MysticKenji

Smash Master

Yeah, each gen has several uber Pokemon. Mewtwo was one of the 1st gen's. (The other being Mew)

TRU FAX: Mew2 has the second highest Special Attack in Pokemon.

And I second Mewtwo being SUPER-buffed

Voyager

Smash Journeyman
Mewtwo should come back. He's such a classic pokemon. (More so than Gardevoir)

He definitely needs to be buffed, but not ridiculously.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
We need our villain Pokemon...and as playable!

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
I don't see where people get that Mewtwo will replace Lucario. They're nothing alike, ones a villain and ones a hero (and no, Mewtwo having Shadow Ball doesn't all of a sudden make them twins).

Chepe

Smash Lord
What peeves me is that people have the nerve to say Jigglypuff has a better chance than Mewtwo to return, because of the tiers! Thats absurd. Mewtwo actually holds a title and position in the series, while Jigglypuff was a fad of Pokemon. If Lucario is to replace one, it will be Jiggs, trust.

I would be sad to see Jiggs go, but Lucario is the new fad type Pokemon, and the series needs more badass characters to undo that cutesy facade...

crotch protector

Smash Apprentice
They should make Mewtwo heavier, the pokedex says that it's 269 pounds.
which is like, 122 kilos (**** M2, lay off the burgers!) for those of you who adhere to the metric system. :pimp:

i agree. i think he should be floaty, because hes psychic and he can levitate etc. i also think he should be a fatty. makes for an interesting combo.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Someone can be heavy and still floaty...>_<

Weight has to do with how much knock-back you take. Floatiness has to do with how much air-time you have for your jumps.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
i think it might be like an aura sphere move or tht blue sphere from the first movie (when him and mew
start crashin into each other, then start shooting light or psychic or somethin.)

Chepe

Smash Lord
What else will his Final Smash be but Psychic? Pretty sure Pokemon Final Smashes are Pokemon game moves just like special moves, and since Mewtwo didnt even use Psychic in his moveset for Melee...

Devastlian

Smash Lord
Actually, the strategy guide calls his grab "Psychic".

I think Future Sight could make for a cool Final Smash. Like, he glows but nothing happens and then, maybe 10-20 seconds later, he radiates really strong energy. That'd be kinda cool.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What else will his Final Smash be but Psychic? Pretty sure Pokemon Final Smashes are Pokemon game moves just like special moves, and since Mewtwo didnt even use Psychic in his moveset for Melee...
Psycho Boost

Though he never learns it in game...

The most powerful of Psychic attacks though

Psycho Boost is Deoxys' signature move... That's like giving Raikou volt tackle

I hope mewtwo is in brawl again, with better moves though

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I gave my Mewtwo Psycho Boost though:(

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519

Lugia also learns this move, (some people will hate me after this) after you catch it in Pokemon DX Gale of Darkness.

crotch protector

Smash Apprentice
why does deoxys use hyper beam then? psycho boost makes so much more sense, unless sakurai is just gonna give to everyone's favourite genetically engineered psychic cat as a FS (yea, i know he doesn't learn it, but sakurai is sneaky).

edit: oh and Viper, i hate you. jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom