• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
who doesnt want a genetically altered human fight a genetically altered cat...(Snake is genetically altered right...I dunno Ive never played a single MGS game)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
wait Snake's a Clone?????
yes, apperantly is was cloned form Liquid Snake who are both sons of Big Boss, but on topic Mewtwo should definetly come back at least a little heavier which would make him perfect, as for Lucario I also wanna see him especially battling Mewtwo in Brawl, that would be so awesome

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
OMG WTF is with the fricking Furry Yaoi?!?!?!?! MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X_X * dies*

wait that wasnt posted by u...srru XD...but still though...X_X
That's not furry yaoi, as there's no sex going on. Or are you seeing a couple *****es that I'm not? If so, do teach me how to use this third eye you've mastered. o_o

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
yes, apperantly is was cloned form Liquid Snake who are both sons of Big Boss, but on topic Mewtwo should definetly come back at least a little heavier which would make him perfect, as for Lucario I also wanna see him especially battling Mewtwo in Brawl, that would be so awesome
I see now...ok thanks for clearing that up (^^)v

also does anyone kno the name for the Strongest Psychic attack in the Pokemon game series? that could be his FS

^^clone vs. clone, who will win?^^

It may be creepy, but it's hilarious.
tru XDD

That's not furry yaoi, as there's no sex going on. Or are you seeing a couple *****es that I'm not? If so, do teach me how to use this third eye you've mastered. o_o
It was just a joke my god....U didnt really think I was serious?

OniLink171

Smash Apprentice
I would have mewtwo be alot faster..... aloooooooooooot faster. Fox + shiek + pichu faster. And his smash B/A would be that thing where he points his three fingers at the opponents........aaaaand...... BOOOOM!!!!.... fun.

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
****...that really would have been a good one...well what the second dtrongest Pychic move then?
well technically its dream eater, but they have to be asleep for it to hit. i think someone suggested a dream eater final smash a little way back.

you could always just give him psychic though, unless sakurai puts it in his regular moveset.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
It was just a joke my god....U didnt really think I was serious?
No need to be a grump about it. Just correcting a mistake I commonly see. People tend to use "yaoi" as an umbrella term for all things somewhat hinting at maleXmale. If you weren't being serious, then my bad, yo. But, why would I think otherwise? Not all of your post seemed sarcastic.

*subtly transitions on to the topic*

Faster Mewtwo for Brawl.

WarMachine

Smash Apprentice
Hopefully he's back in and much improved upon. With any luck, Sakurai is well aware of his status as the single worst character in the game and over-does it fixing him. :grin:

Also hoping for alternate costumes. Armored Mewtwo would be neat.

quam

Smash Cadet
mewtwo needs better stats and to be upgraded to top tier. oh, and armoured mewtwo would rock :D

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
you're right. he's strong but he lacks weight. mewtwo needs to return because the only pokemon in brawl are pikachu and pokemon trainer
hmm-mmm..I say that every pokemon should return *both playable and summon* except for Pichu *blasts Pichu with a really big shotgun*

Micahc

Smash Ace
Yeah! More wight so he can be comboed even easier!

Yeah, he does need more weight, but he's so slow that's just going to turn him into a floaty Bowser; he needs mre speed to. And a longer grab range IMO.

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
i have a feeling he'll get a total make-over. his moveset didnt seem finished to me. i mean, when you use his forward B to reflect stuff, it doesnt even count as your attack (ie. it goes right through the person who shot it, and if it kills someone, its the original shooter's kill....wtf?)

Ralph_Marquee

Smash Journeyman
If you think about it, Mewtwo and Lucas/Ness are pretty dam* similar....as far as their B-attacks are concerned.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
If you think about it, Mewtwo and Lucas/Ness are pretty dam* similar....as far as their B-attacks are concerned.
If by pretty **** similar you mean not at all alike, then ya, I agree.

Mewtwo for SSBB. I think they should, like, make all of his purply moves (couldn't think of a better name) (except maybe Shadow Claw) a bit stronger, make him equal to Mario in terms of floatiness, and maybe increase his horizontal aerial speed kinda like Jigglypuff's but not as much...<_< Or something...I just want him back. :/

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Mewtwo better return...and none of this "Lucario is replacing him" crap...

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
Mewtwo is a very specialized character and fills an interesting style that I have not seen any character repacel. My only hope is they improve him for Brawl.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Mewtwo is a very specialized character and fills an interesting style that I have not seen any character repacel. My only hope is they improve him for Brawl.
Only a couple tweaks for him and he could make top tier without a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom