• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irow

Smash Ace
Because Mewtwo is broken in the wrong way. He dies way to easily. He should had more weight to compensate for his slow *** speed. He also need a lot more power in his attacks, he had pretty bad range.

bigman40

Smash Master
Most of the characters were clones, and I feel that they didn't have enough time to fully make Melee as good as they wanted to. I'm sure that they didn't want to intentionally make mewtwo that bad.

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
Nope, i felt like they did intend on making mewtwo crappy. They should have started on production on melee as soon as they finished the orignal, they had six years this time.

SliK

Smash Journeyman
I highly doubt they purposely made mewtwo suck it just happened to turn out that way just like all the other low tiers

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Is it possible something worse than Mewtwo?

He brings new levels of fail into Melee.

If hes worse, then he might as well just get blasted off the stage for attempting to fight.
$100 money match. Best 2 out of 3. I'll stay Mewtwo the whole time. Although, I tend to evolve into myself during the match, but I can't really help it :-(.

Irow

Smash Ace
I would, but I don't have that kind of money. Hahaha.

I was just saying he's just so bad in comparison to the characters in Melee, it'd just be unfair to make him worse.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
They better give mewtwo his armor for his final smash or maybe he will already have it on so when he does perform a finalsmash he gains the armor.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They better give mewtwo his armor for his final smash or maybe he will already have it on so when he does perform a finalsmash he gains the armor.
Mewtwo with his armor in Smash would just be badass...

redphoenix526

Smash Apprentice
The skies above and the shelter (dorm) at Indiana
out of shear curiosity, what would that armor do? I mean, don't come up with a Wario-man clone here. seriously, what would it do? :confused:

I wouldn't think Mewtwo would need armor with the badass psychic powers he already has.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
out of shear curiosity, what would that armor do? I mean, don't come up with a Wario-man clone here. seriously, what would it do? :confused:

I wouldn't think Mewtwo would need armor with the badass psychic powers he already has.
Because it looks cool, duh

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

The armor was actually to supress his power, but it looked badASS!!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
...Or, they could make Mewtwo start in his armor suppressing his power...then burst out for his final smash delivering ungodly psychic powers upon ALL opponents...

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
The armor actually helped mewtwo focus his power and become stronger, i went through all these options in my post and i believe mewtwo is older than warioman.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The armor actually helped mewtwo focus his power and become stronger, i went through all these options in my post and i believe mewtwo is older than warioman.
...Of course he's older than Warioman...

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
Who told you it let team rocket control him? Giovanni wanted to control him but his will was to strong and he viewed him as an inferior being when he wasn't. Mewtwo's heart became cold due to the lack of love. Mewtwo was never controlled!

As cool as the armor looked...it's chances for any incorporation in Brawl are less than 1%. Canonically, I don't even think Team Rocket had anything to do with Mewtwo.

What about all of the Rockets in that abandoned factory where you found the entries on Mewtwo?
Where is that? I don't remember anything of that sort.

The closest to their involvement is their attempt at taking over the Silph Co. to obtain the Master Ball, which would presumably allow them to capture Mewtwo and use him to do their bidding.

But I know not of this factory you speak of...

Chepe

Smash Lord
But those arent Rockets. They are just random thieves. Their name and battle sprites are different...

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
He was being manipulated, that's a form of control
He helped train him but never did he in any means manipulate him. He somewhat befriended him but thats all. When he tried thats when he stopped being associates with giovanni.
@DARKPALADINOFCHAOS: He was involved with the creation of mewtwo. And Mr.Fujii was the founder of cinnabar island science lab and friends with the owner of the mansion. The scientist told giovanni when mew2 escaped, he was the sponsor.

@DARKPALADINOFCHAOS: He was involved with the creation of mewtwo. And Mr.Fujii was the founder of cinnabar island science lab and friends with the owner of the mansion. The scientist told giovanni when mew2 escaped, he was the sponsor.
That was in the MOVIE. There is absolutely NO indication that Team Rocket had anything to do with Mewtwo's creation in the canonical games.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
He helped train him but never did he in any means manipulate him. He somewhat befriended him but thats all. When he tried thats when he stopped being associates with giovanni.
Giovanni never really cared about Mewtwo, he just wanted to use him for his power....

The entire thing was a lie...

HE WAS MANIPULATING HIM...

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
There is no point in this argument, lol.

Mewtwo with armor would be awesome, and I don't think anyone would disagree, but seeing that there aren't any elaborate alternate costumes and the fact that it doesn't make sense for the armor to come out of nowhere during his final smash I don't see it being very plausible.

Mikel 2

Smash Journeyman
There is no point in this argument, lol.

Mewtwo with armor would be awesome, and I don't think anyone would disagree, but seeing that there aren't any elaborate alternate costumes and the fact that it doesn't make sense for the armor to come out of nowhere during his final smash I don't see it being very plausible.
Maybe it's gonna be one of his alts, or (not likely) his Metal form!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom