• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo Patch "Dump"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davybot

Smash Rookie
NNID
davybot
Wouldn't mind some confirmations of the changes to Yoshi or Falcon.
or any changes to the Pits, haven't seen any notes on them yet.
Loving the Pac buffs tho, gunna have lots o fun with that if only 3ds would update dang it.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Luigis downB last hit has much less knockback. It can't kill ever again... maybe at 200 %. >.>
Dthrow to downB combo didn't KO Mewtwo at ~150 %. And it's one of the lightest characters.
Still seems normal to me.

ShinySylvee

Smash Rookie
Still seems normal to me.

Yeah, I don't play Luigi, so I'm inexperienced with it, but I was equally bad at pulling it off on both versions and got similar knockback patterns on both. I'm leaning toward false on this one.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Any changes to Jigglypuff found so far?

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
I haven't noticed anything about :4ness: yet. Though bthrow seems slightly nerfed, it might just be my imagination.

Cookie_Aroma

Smash Cadet

haxfactory

Always in the lab
NNID
thehaxfactory
3DS FC
1779-3108-5319
Switch FC
SW-1200-3583-4733
Someone should check Meta Knight's up B. I just killed Charizard from the top of Battlefield at 80% (as in he was at 80% flying away don't know what percent before the up B hit) without rage. It seems like a possible buff.

DaRkJaWs

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sharifi_shuffle
Dunno about u guyz but I'm gonna be maining Bowser in addition to my Dk now, gotta learn to play the best character in the game O.o :4bowser::4bowser::4bowser:

Last edited:

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
Hey can someone else test the damage on Luigi's default Fireball. On 1.05 it appears to deal 6% at all ranges and on 1.06 it goes from 6 to 5% at a distance. Pretty confident about this change but want another conformation before making it official.
Pretty sure it's been this way since before
nvm, wrong post.

Someone should check Meta Knight's up B. I just killed Charizard from the top of Battlefield at 80% (as in he was at 80% flying away don't know what percent before the up B hit) without rage. It seems like a possible buff.
I'm positive MK could get quick KOs like this since 3DS release with his Up-B. But Paging @warionumbah2 just in case, he's a good MK to ask.

Last edited:

KratosPrince

Smash Rookie
It's not game mechanic related, but I've noticed that if you choose a name in any mode, and then change the mode you're playing, the name you previously picked stays, so you don't have to constantly repick a name.

MLGBlazexx

Smash Rookie
NNID
RainbowDash8995
3DS FC
2621-3435-5304
Just wondering if anybody knows if Samus's air grab has had any buffs/nerfs. And if any of the custom moves have been tested yet... will be testing them later if not, but if these have already been tested, let me know.

haxfactory

Always in the lab
NNID
thehaxfactory
3DS FC
1779-3108-5319
Switch FC
SW-1200-3583-4733
I'm positive MK could get quick KOs like this since 3DS release with his Up-B. But Paging @warionumbah2 just in case, he's a good MK to ask.
Yeah, I know it kills early but it was vs a Charizard and I had no rage.

Looks like Shuttle Loop does 15% meaning Charizard was at 65% when he was hit (shuttle loop was fresh).

A kill on Charizard from 65% with no rage seemed a bit extreme.

DaRkJaWs

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sharifi_shuffle
Warning Received
Look at you rosalina players salivating now that diddy was nerfed like crazy. Hate you camping losers.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Samus u-tilt has never spiked anyone from the ledge. That's a falcon thing.

Duck SMASH!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C.Piglet
Did anybody talk about how Bowser Jr. has better hitboxes on his Fsmash?
Also, DK seems to have bettter hitboxes for his attacks too.

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
So like did they add more trophies? I didnt have them all but I just saw a ton of new ones trying to farm mewtwo's customs.

Last edited:

KentaBradley

Smash Rookie
Anyone knows if Link is faster? I think it's just my imagination, but I feel it's kind of faster now.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I can confirm that you can still slide off the ledge with Captain Falcon. Tested against Lucario in the Omega version of BF. You can still slide off the ledge.
Yeah I figured out it still happens after playing online. I'm still unsure what causes it.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
I think it's only on ground targets. But on the ledge I'm not sure.
Maybe there never really was a rule making it so that Samus's Utilt only spiked ground opponents, but rather
the spike hitbox being so small and near the end of the move making it seem that way?

Runic_SSB

Smash Ace
NNID
Runic_SSB
EDIT: this information was false. I did not label the console I was using in my notes, so I accidentally compared my 3DS notes to the new Wii U version, and got drastically varied results because of it. I just found the other set of notes I had, and the kill percents for everything but Fair were (almost) identical to the ones I got in the new Wii U version (almost because I rounded to 5 last time). Sorry for wasting your time.

Last edited:

ToshiroCampbell

Smash Rookie
NNID
kawaii-desu
3DS FC
1332-7756-6312
Seemingly unchanged
:4lucario::4zss::4yoshi::4shulk::rosalina::4villagerf::4luigi::4dedede::4mario::4falcon::4pit::4darkpit::4dk:

1.0.4 3DS / 1.0.1 WiiU Community Patch Notes[/quote]

This is my first post here ever, I'm maining Zero suit, and she seems kinda different, anyone remember if you could control her up special after unleashing it? Because you cannot do that now at least, and it seems a lot easier to DI out of. I updated both my 3DS and Wii U version because I was too hyped so I didn't check.

WeirdJoe27

Smash Ace
NNID
AZBros
Look at you rosalina players salivating now that diddy was nerfed like crazy. Hate you camping losers.
Here's my only true gripe with Rosalina.... why can't hitting Luma inflict some sort of damage? Against some characters, Rosalina is too safe and doesn't have much to worry about. If a projectile does 4%, why can't it do 1-2% if it hits Luma? Same with every other attack. I just think that game mechanic is flawed, but maybe that's just me.

RadioactiveMoth

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty sure rest KB has been buffed
I'm pretty sure it wasn't. I tried it on multiple characters, and they still only died at their normal KO percents.

I don't know why this posted twice. Sorry for the spam.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom