• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight- *The Official Thread*

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
you mean as a Final smash? or just as a stage hazard? cause either way it would be cool (I think it should be a boss at some point)
...I meant just as a Boss when you fight in Adventure mode on the Halberd...

But either way, it most likely is getting in

T-major

Smash Champion
oh. sorry, didn't get what you meant :ohwell:

and yeah, that would be an awesome boss... wait... *thinks about possibilities*... dude... that would be an AWESOME BOSS!! New #1 wanted boss FTW!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Which game is it from?
Heavy Lobster...you don't know???

The game that influenced Smash, the game where the Halberd originated...The ONLY game where Meta-Knight was actually a TRUE villain. The game with the enemy Master Hand was based on. And the game that influenced practically ALL of Sakurai's games from the time it was created on...

The best in the kirby series...Kirby's Superstar

Sinn

Smash Lord
Which enemy was Master Hand based off from Superstar...? I can't think of it for the life of me...unless you mean the Great Cave Offensive final boss, though he had a face too...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Which enemy was Master Hand based off from Superstar...? I can't think of it for the life of me...unless you mean the Great Cave Offensive final boss, though he had a face too...
Yeah him, his hands move are the same as the Master Hand.

T-major

Smash Champion
If Heavy Lobster is in this game, in any way shape or form, I will cry from happiness
me too. he's such an obvious choice for a boss. not just a boss, but an awesome boss.

another thing about bosses. since (probably/hopefully) Subspace will have multiple paths and different character stories; I think Brawl should have a boss mode where you can re-fight bosses with any character.

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
^^^

kinda like the arena mode from kirby superstar :p that would just be 2 perfect

if not that, then mabey there will be boss missions in event mode (assuming it's back) who knows?

and once again, Heavy Lobster PWNS! =D

Sinn

Smash Lord
I like Dynablade a lot, but she wasn't really a bad guy...if you fought her, I would hope that she would help you out afterwards. And have her awesome theme music.

T-major

Smash Champion
OH SNAP! I forgot all about her! Dynablade is awesome too, and would make a great boss. maybe you have to fight her, then when you beat her she takes you to the Halberd where you'll eventually fight Heavy Lobster... SWEET!

however, she seems better suited as being an assist trophy, since she helps you in Revenge of Meta Knight and isn't acualy bad.

Legendary Angel

Smash Apprentice
I played Kirby Superstar from beginning to end. 'Twas and is the best in the entire Kirby series.

As for Dynablade, I felt she (he?) was a lame boss, and therefore I vote Heavy Lobster instead.

T-major

Smash Champion
I played Kirby Superstar from beginning to end. 'Twas and is the best in the entire Kirby series.

As for Dynablade, I felt she (he?) was a lame boss, and therefore I vote Heavy Lobster instead.
you lose... good day sir.

I vote for both.

... the Kirby games have so many awesome bosses that it's ridiculous; which is bad, because they can't possibly include them all... we should make a list then vote for which ones are the best for brawl.

T-major

Smash Champion
LOL, YTMND!

...I really want to play Kirby Super Star...
you should. it's the best Kirby game (in my opinion), and just a great game in general.

we need to spark some Meta Knight discussion..... what do you think some good victory poses would be? I'm thinking one could be him falling in with his cape wrapped around him (like in Revenge of Meta Knight); he lands facing away from the screen, cape flowing, he then turns slightly so that one eye is looking towards the screen.

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
HEre is the list of possible Final Smashes for him...

1. Maximum Tornado- This move seemed like the top priority for him until we got his moves, which one of the m involves the tornado move. This doesn't rule it out though. This would be much larger, and possibly not surround him.

2. The Metaknights- Metaknight is the leader of the... Metaknights. He could indeed call upon help from his sword wielding friends. This move would defiantly be like Pit's. I'm afraid Final Smashes will inevitably be somewhat same. Like Mario's and Samus's are blasts, and Pikachus, Yoshis, and Diddy's involve flying around. And i can assume Bowser will not be the only one with a transformations.

3. Sword Beam- This was one of Metaknight's signature moves. It was excepted to be one of his moves. It was pretty big in the show, so it does seem that Sakurai held it from his moves to have it at full effect. Whether its one beam or multiple, this could work, easily.

I can't really imagine it being anything else from the above three.

Lol, all these ideas are probably have been said in this thread before, now that i think about it.

dr.d

Smash Apprentice
i would be happy if his final smash was the Maximum tornado, hated that move in superstar. if kirby has to fight Meta Knight during the Subspace Emissary, there should be a sword in the ground and have kirby transform into sword kirby to fight Meta Knight. just like in Meta Knight's revenge

T-major

Smash Champion
i would be happy if his final smash was the Maximum tornado, hated that move in superstar. if kirby has to fight Meta Knight during the Subspace Emissary, there should be a sword in the ground and have kirby transform into sword kirby to fight Meta Knight. just like in Meta Knight's revenge
if it's just a regular item, then yes; but if it gives Kirby a whole new moveset, just for the purpose of that fight, then no... that would just be pointless.

also Sword Beam...

Sinn

Smash Lord
A rapid slashing sword item like Metaknight has WOULD be pretty cool...and for that battle they could have Kirby have it permanently on.

T-major

Smash Champion
Wow...so then...how likely do you see Heavy Lobster as being his final smash now? xD;
Heavy Lobster BETTER be a boss!! I don't mind it being a final smash, but ONLY if it's also an SE boss! also, it would be AWESOME if you got to control it for the duration of the final smash! [/Heavy Lobster Fanboy-ing]

I'm still set on a Super Sword Beam. like I said, it's one of his signature moves, and was a shoe-in to be one of his specials. he even teaches it to Kirby in the Anime (although, that doesn't really count for much...). I would be surprised if they didn't include it in someway! and a Final smash is pretty much the only thing left...

Sinn

Smash Lord
Is it actually possible to get rid of all of Heavy Lobster's energy at the beginning of the game when you first fight him...?

M.K

Level 55
It looks to me that Meta-Knight is great at quickly piling on the damage, but lacks a good finishing move....

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
YES!! EPIC HIGH FIVE'D!! really, I should make a User bar showing support for ol' Heavy...
If you do, I will use it =D

lol, even though, I am currently working on a new sig.. ( not a "joke" one like my current sig, I'm actually trying hard on to make it look somewhat proffesional....I even downloaded Gimp) that features none other than Heavy Lobster on it :p (along with Metaknight) I'm having some trouble though =P but it'l be done eventually.

and @ Sinn, as far as I know, it was never possible to kill it then.....the damage was just for fun I guess:ohwell: that and Heavy Lobster is just 2 awsome to be killed like that;)

T-major

Smash Champion
lol, even though, I am currently working on a new sig.. ( not a "joke" one like my current sig, I'm actually trying hard on to make it look somewhat proffesional....I even downloaded Gimp) that features none other than Heavy Lobster on it :p (along with Metaknight) I'm having some trouble though =P but it'l be done eventually.
thats cool. saves me time! :laugh: let me see it when it's done, ok?... I'll probably make one anyways eventually... Once we get a Dojo update of him, then I'm DEFFINATLY making one!

Top Bottom