• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MetaKnight Infinite Dimensional Cape - hope you enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

metaXzero

Smash Champion
Dimensional Infinity Cape of the Knight
D.I.C.K.!

Some people in this thread have already accepted it (or just refer to this tech as such).

Quez256

Smash Journeyman
Wasn't it Dimensional Infinite Cape of the Knight or something? Anyway, D.I.C.K. really makes sense, and it has the benefit of being able to tell someone who's stalling to stop D.I.C.K'ing around.

unit182

Smash Apprentice
search the posts on this forum, two other people have called it ghosting :D

unit182

Smash Apprentice
are you trying to say i'm under 7? I'm in college y'know. uh uh *thinks of something futile to try and convince everyone* I was first and first come first serve?

Martial

Smash Apprentice
are you trying to say i'm under 7? I'm in college y'know. uh uh *thinks of something futile to try and convince everyone* I was first and first come first serve?
Haha, by no means. I'm just saying that, all things considered, **** is not a particularly offensive word. This particular acronym is just intended to be a bit of harmless fun, and as it isn't directed at anyone or anything as an insult, shouldn't be taken as offensive.

unit182

Smash Apprentice
okay, maybe it could be called both? I know it was harmless fun, but I was just making up some bs reason not to call it that, but instead ghosting

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
The thing is, D.I.C.K is funny, and sums up the general hatred that many people feel about this technique.

It also suits Metaknight, who is a very cheap and annoying character, to have an AT with a name as obnoxious as D.I.C.K.

unit182

Smash Apprentice
wait a second, opinion was used in this decision, I demand it be called ghosting. Why do I say this you ask? because deciding whether or not you like a name should not be decided by opinion. (I hope no one takes this seriously -_-)

unit182

Smash Apprentice
^ :o, can't argue with that reasoning. It might be called ghosting. I'm so smart. Also I declare August 1st Unit182 day :B

unit182

Smash Apprentice
does this mean I are winner? We all know the point of debating is to win.

unit182

Smash Apprentice
ghosting fits too. If meta knight can turn a cape into wings, he can do anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom