• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Well, today's picture is a solid confirmation or de-conformation. I believe this is proof that MK is back. Sakurai MAJORLY trolled EVERYONE with this. I'm thinking he's our announce this Friday. Then again, we might get him tomorrow, with all that CoroCoro stuff. Hoping to see him back soon!

Sakurai, you troll...

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
In other words, it tells us precisely nothing.
You could put it that way. xD I honestly don't think a character is confirmed until they're confirmed, but you could say that.

D

Deleted member

Well, today's picture is a solid confirmation or de-conformation. I believe this is proof that MK is back. Sakurai MAJORLY trolled EVERYONE with this. I'm thinking he's our announce this Friday. Then again, we might get him tomorrow, with all that CoroCoro stuff. Hoping to see him back soon!

Sakurai, you troll...
I'm sorry, but can you tell me how it would be a de-confirmation?

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
I'm sorry, but can you tell me how it would be a de-confirmation?
It could mean that he's not playable due to the fact that the headgear is not from Smash Bros, but from some other game involving Miis. And we also haven't seen any real confirmation, though I'm pretty sure he is coming back. This is also why my argument for him possibly being de-confirmed is very weak. There's still a big chance he's back. He is a Sakurai character and was well liked in Brawl (albeit he was OP).

Wise Multishine

Luminary
NNID
Omnireader
My god. You people have fallen right into Sakurai's trap card. Meta Knight has been confirmed since the day the Halberd got announced. Just relax and wait until the next announcement.

D

Deleted member

My god. You people have fallen right into Sakurai's trap card. Meta Knight has been confirmed since the day the whiteboard image was posted on his Twitter. Just relax and wait until the next announcement.
Fixed.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator

Sakurai, you troll...

I am so tired of people mis-using the word troll. To troll someone you have to bait them into believing something that isn't true (usually about the nature of your behavior) as some kind of means to an end (usually disruption or the person's own amusement). Making references isn't trolling even if it happens to get a rise out of people.

In other words, it tells us precisely nothing.
It tells us that Sakurai still acknowledges Meta Knight even if it is through role-playing.

Last edited:

Shaking//very

Smash Apprentice
meta knight's back in, don't worry. i won't say i know this for a fact but...

i know this for a fact.

Exate

Smash Journeyman
ohmygod i just refreshed the main site

Meta Knight has finally been confirmed!

THAT was worth the wait for tonight's PotD. I can finally rest easy now.

Last edited:

SolarKirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SolarKirby

Damn you. I was just about to post this >.>

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895

Why is there no link on Miiverse, though? Is there going to be more coming today?

DeadlyLampshade

Smash Apprentice
I'm happy they've not taken him out, lets just hope he got nerfed though, don't want to follow the tradition of being NO ITEMS, META KNIGHT ONLY, FINAL DESTINATION.

.Shìkì

Smash Ace
Congrats to you people!

I'm happy they've not taken him out, lets just hope he got nerfed though, don't want to follow the tradition of being NO ITEMS, META KNIGHT ONLY, FINAL DESTINATION.
His Glide is already gone, confirmed on miiverse by Sakurai.

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
They already changed Shuttle Loop. What greater nerf do you want?!

Wise Multishine

Luminary
NNID
Omnireader
The way this game is looking, I don't think they'd need to change Meta Knight at all this time around. They'd only really have to alter his shuttle loop and Uair. Along with giving him a finisher attack in his A combo.

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL YOU META KNIGHT SUPPORTERS!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR HIM AND YOU ALL!!!
I can't wait to see him join the main cast of SSB4 on the characters page and in the game!!! ^^

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I'm so happy to see him finally make his reappearance, after waiting for so long.

It's kind of strange, considering that he was the first newcomer confirmed for Brawl.

Smash_Handle69

Smash Apprentice
Looks like he still has his Up Special, Down Special, Side Special, and Final Smash in tact from Brawl. (I'm not too sure about the FS, but it seems like it's the same)

All that's left to confirm is his Neutral Special, and how they've been nerfed exactly.

Ganonthegreat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ganonthegreat
3DS FC
3780-9005-2627
Congrats guys, hopefully he's more tourney viable this time around.

Luminario

Smash Lord
Were you people seriously worried Meta Knight would be cut? all they had to do was nerf him hard (think Peach nerf from Melee to Brawl) and then he's good to go.

oh and CONGRATS!

Last edited:

FlynnCL

Smash Journeyman
He looks fantastic. I'm very interested to see his changes.

I need to continue watching Right Back at Ya...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom