• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meow's Jiggs

SR-71

Smash Apprentice
Wow. that was SO HAWT. it was everything.. i strive to be..
and the nana-rest at end made me LOL
awesome music too.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Meow is nuts. So glad he came here.
Meow is too good. Im glad we have a very active tourney puff here.
*quickly glances a bwoyer, then looks away*
The vid made it seem that meow was moving twice as fast in the air than normal. Was it just me?

∫unk

Smash Master
there's no way you can look good in a 3-stock no matter how skilled you are... but most of u guys dont know what ur talking about

imagine being the Icy's and realizing ur entire grab game is worthless XD

updated OP with ppl that play more safe

Miles.

Smash Champion
Meow is soooo ****.

Met him at Winter Game Fest.

He ***** his pool with jigs.

best meow quote "I used too much metaknight, i should have went jigs"

Delmore

Smash Rookie
It doesn't look like he plays very good people, once again. He uh, makes a lot of risky moves I guess? He can dash cancel into the up smash perfectly, I guess that's cool despite not doing it in any other fight, but honestly it's not too impressive overall. Really lacks defensive skills in some moments of the fights and gets beaten down, making them closer than they should've been.

Veril

Frame Savant
there's no way you can look good in a 3-stock no matter how skilled you are... but most of u guys dont know what ur talking about

imagine being the Icy's and realizing ur entire grab game is worthless XD

updated OP with ppl that play more safe
This ^^. I agree completely with Junk here (bizarre, no?). Meow shuts down their grab-game completely and that's commendable.

I'd like to see him play someone better though.

He can dash cancel into the up smash perfectly, I guess that's cool despite not doing it in any other fight, but honestly it's not too impressive overall.
All good Jigglypuff mains can do that.

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
I've rarely seen it ever used in a game, and it looks like he may have just done it since he knew it was an easy fight.
I use DACUS in fights. Often. o___o

edit: I lied. Not often. But I do use it.

Delmore

Smash Rookie
It's good to do to change things up since people catch on to how Jigglypuff plays pretty quickly, but the way it was done in the Ice Climbers video, kinda clear that it didn't matter anyways, his opponent and no idea how to respond to anything.

I am not doubting that people can use it, the point is that he isn't doing anything spectacular, that was the only flashy thing I noticed.

Glick

Smash Lord
Meow is a great jiggz player. But showing a 3 stock isn't displaying much skill. Watch his other videos and you'll see hes above average.

Meow n Stuff

Smash Rookie
lololol its own thread. :O

i think we all know ice climbers can just **** jigglypuff with the zero to death shenanigans. that was just a funny match at WGF. shook and ctl are good though lol. being wii-less for 4 months and only getting to play at friends house and tourneys suck. >_>

i wish the matches against dannykat (marth) at SCSA 1 were recorded. i lost but i got a crowd due to how close it was.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
lololol its own thread. :O

i think we all know ice climbers can just **** jigglypuff with the zero to death shenanigans. that was just a funny match at WGF. shook and ctl are good though lol. being wii-less for 4 months and only getting to play at friends house and tourneys suck. >_>

i wish the matches against dannykat (marth) at SCSA 1 were recorded. i lost but i got a crowd due to how close it was.
Not really for the matchup. Its fairly close because Jigglypuff is amazing at not getting grabbed. Stop fair spacing if you don't wanna get grabbed.

TheStig

Smash Lord
meow's jiggly is very good but to reiterate what has been said. the ddd and ic's were not good. the ddd did not use uptilt (which kills jiggly at low percentages). The ic's did not attempt grabs and tried to kill jiggly offstage. why?

illinialex24

Smash Hero
*sigh* jiggz is too eazy to grab.
mind game a dash dance and the grab is all urs
Read below.

Jiggs is a ***** to grab. You must be playing her wrong.
He is. He uses nair way too often and doesn't space correctly. The good news about the IC, you can have a small variation on a very basic strategy when the IC's are together that is very effective. Simply bair with a DI backward, jump again with a dair and travel over them, making it so you turn so you are moving forward, and then bair them again towards there back afterwards while still moving forward. You cannot be grabbed once in there if you do it right and you can add in variations like a footstool and the rest. When they are slightly separated, aim for Nana. Just getting damage on her helps because it allows you to separate them better later on.

SR-71

Smash Apprentice
ppl keep saying "the ICs sucked" and stuff, but i think Meow is just so awesome that he makes it look easy and he makes his opponents look sucky. it creates an ILLUSION!!11

that's just ma opinion tho. i think his style looks very unique, like puff-punches come out of nowhere and his approaches are unpredictable and stuff. its cool

Top Bottom