• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Memphis Area Rankings and tournament thread

Shaka03

Smash Rookie
Solid work! Going to be challenging some people soon haha

Really enjoying the Mid-South Circuit idea too!

Shaka03

Smash Rookie
Oh, forgot.

SWF Name: Shaka
Area: Memphis/Germantown, TN

And Cyner let me know if you're available before FAP for a challenge.

Ambix

Smash Ace
6. Ambix
3. Ihavespaceballs

Can only challenge someone that far ahead on tourney day, and he doesn't have to accept.
VTS lives in arkansas and iori's birthday was the first time I saw kyo in roughly 2 years.

It sort of falls under that section about people that can't make it to the challenge match....I should be able to challenge the next guy up the list.

Also you should change the 1-2 person thing to 3-4 just for the sake of variety.

EDIT:

looks like jack had the right idea.

BunBun

Smash Master
VTS lives in arkansas and iori's birthday was the first time I saw kyo in roughly 2 years.

It sort of falls under that section about people that can't make it to the challenge match....I should be able to challenge the next guy up the list.

Also you should change the 1-2 person thing to 3-4 just for the sake of variety.
No. VTS comes here fairly often. Give he or Kyo a call or PM on the boards.

Ambix

Smash Ace
Blah blah, My people have secretly controlled the world for thousands of years and i'm not changing shit

Have it your way.

Though in all honesty, arby is in the same position....the number of people he can challenge is limited because the two people above him live 100 miles away.

The challenge rules need tweaking.

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
Oh look, this pertains to me. Huh. I guess I'll start at the bottom and work my way up... I'm coming for you, Zulu!

I main Ganondorf and Zelda. Have at it.

contact info: 901-371-6273 (collierville TN)
Just throw me a text or hell, I guess I'll be texting you people.
EDIT: And the game tag is Tide. Ignore Comrade. It doesn't exist.
EDITEDIT: 13 ways to die, I challenge you... whenever I next see you.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Have it your way.

Though in all honesty, arby is in the same position....the number of people he can challenge is limited because the two people above him live 100 miles away.

The challenge rules need tweaking.
The only person I'd challenge is VTS. I hate him.

Never let the two of us be sequentially ranked (although we're probably closer in skill than most people on that list). You'd be updating every other day.

BunBun

Smash Master
Arby is my eternal rival and friend. We have come to a conclusion on our theme:

BunBun - Red
Arby - Green

VTS - Blue
IHSB - Yellow (lol)

Vts

Smash Champion
Arby is my eternal rival and friend. We have come to a conclusion on our theme:

BunBun - Red
Arby - Green

VTS - Blue
IHSB - Yellow (lol)

♪ i don't think you truly know the hate between me and arby. ♪

♪ we push ourselfs against each other more so than anyone else if anything i'm red and he is green (or other way around), he only takes matches vs me serious its rather a hate that fills him to surpass me and my goal is to not allow it. ♪

♪ i'm trying to push him to keep that same attitude towards others in matches but his way of seeing it is different and plays for enjoyment rather than fulfillment like myself. ♪

♪ nice try bunbun but he won't see you as a true rival. ♪

Rhythm&Blues

Smash Rookie
so bun, if klaus or ben challenge me i *have* to accept?? cause ben was making it seem like i only *have* to accept if it's only from the person right below me

Rhythm&Blues

Smash Rookie
cool cool. not sure if i can make it to powerplay tonight but we oughta get more stuff goin in memphis. barnes (comrade) and spencer want on the list. how do we get that to happen?

Rhythm&Blues

Smash Rookie
dude. who is jason?? i know of no jason. also, i have i'm-helping-build-star-wars-storm-trooper-costumes-with-my-friends johns. i would say those are pretty sufficient johns. but eh i get off work around 4 so i could work with them until 7 or so. is there gonna be a legit tournament tonight???

Nite

Smash Champion
Does Nite even play anymore?

See you b!tches at FAP :D
I was at Jack's apartment tournament recently.

I may see you at FAP, broseph.

Challenge matches are dumb. I think Power Rankings should go almost strictly buy tournament results. Maybe I'm lazy, I just don't feel like doing challenge matches. xD I'll do them though...

Jartravious

Smash Journeyman
How does the ranking system work for people that are not on the list yet? Do they just challenge the lowest person or do they challenge the lowest person at an event?

SDK

Smash Rookie
SWF Name: Lupin
Area: Memphis/Germantown, TN

Bun, the list might need to include more than 20 people. haha

Top Bottom