• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Memphis Area Rankings and tournament thread

Eternal Mangekyo

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, final call for our ARK II tournament in central AR on July 31st. We have 5-10 players from the Memphis area already coming in for SSFIV/Tekken (among other games) and we'd love to have smash representatives also. We'll have at least 8 different tournament (SSFIV, T6, Brawl, Melee, BlazBlue:CS, TvC, HDR, and a Mystery Game Tournament).

Our last tournament had over 70 players from 5 different states and a total pot value of over $1000! I hope some of you guys feel inclined to come and win some money or just have a good time!

Here's the official link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=281258 but if you just post here, I'll read it and reply also. Thanks so much!
SSFIV D=
i wish i could go.

anyone play DOA4? after seeing Ong Bak 2, i have been playing that game nonstop.

also, whose going to powerplay tomorrow?

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Hey guys, final call for our ARK II tournament in central AR on July 31st. We have 5-10 players from the Memphis area already coming in for SSFIV/Tekken (among other games) and we'd love to have smash representatives also. We'll have at least 8 different tournament (SSFIV, T6, Brawl, Melee, BlazBlue:CS, TvC, HDR, and a Mystery Game Tournament).

Our last tournament had over 70 players from 5 different states and a total pot value of over $1000! I hope some of you guys feel inclined to come and win some money or just have a good time!

Here's the official link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=281258 but if you just post here, I'll read it and reply also. Thanks so much!
I would come but it is only for placement and not the real thing :ohwell:

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
I would come but it is only for placement and not the real thing :ohwell:
Yeah I think you're thinking about Road To GameCon on Friday. This is ARK II on Saturday. Remember? Free Pizza and Drinks? Chinese Restaurant? Hot as hell until we could figure out how to turn the AC on?

N-e-m-e-s-i-s

Smash Rookie
Hello Everyone, it's your friendly neighborhood Morgan, reminding you that Wednesday nights are free SMASHFESTS at PPVG!

Six TV's and Gamecube/Wii's provided, but bringing your own setup is A-OK!
Smashfest is BYOC--I only have a few controllers.

Smashfest starts at 7:00 P.M. and lasts until 9:00 P.M.

The best part is--- IT'S FREE!

We're located at:
Power Play Video Games
841 N. Germantown Parkway
Cordova, TN 38016

also contact us at 901-552-4272

Feel free to show up early-- Friendlies and whatnot are available after 5.

--M2

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
This topic sucks and is now about the most important romance of our time:
Cynekoko-chan and KouheiperDragon-kun
So evertime I think about raymond's and cyner's story session I have this upsetting day dream. Iori's mind {Cyner as arnold shortsinyagger} mmmn yeah put it in the chopper. mmn yeah use the lotion. {Raymond as himself of course} I ready myself for the chopper.

:ohwell:

Jartravious

Smash Journeyman
That sounds like a highly inefficient method of transit for a 350+ mile trip. Might I suggest driving instead?
I won't be doing the hopping this will, http://timesrunningout.welshblogs.co.uk/113050~A-Close-View-of-a-Red-Kangaroo-Posters.jpg

Moving at its fastest speed, the farthest a Red kangaroo (the largest of the kangaroo species) can jump is 12 meters (40 feet), with the average being 7-9 meters (25-30 feet), and up to a height of 3 meters.
The maximum jumping distance of the Red kangaroo (in full flight), has been measured at 13.5 meters.
Kangaroos can sustain a speed of 40 km/h hour for many kilometers. In a short distance it can attain a speed of 70 km/h.

Ambix

Smash Ace
I'll drive with you guys on the condition that we listen to DMX's "where da hood at?" for the duration of the 8 hour drive.

Vts

Smash Champion
I'll drive with you guys on the condition that we listen to DMX's "where da hood at?" for the duration of the 8 hour drive.
i'll have my head phones on so as long as its not blaring i'll play words with friends against bunbun :D

or better yet i'll play higurashi VN on my iphone :D.

also gamecon is in 1 month sept 3rd and 4th be sure to come!!!

Jartravious

Smash Journeyman
i'll have my head phones on so as long as its not blaring i'll play words with friends against bunbun :D

or better yet i'll play higurashi VN on my iphone :D.

also gamecon is in 1 month sept 3rd and 4th be sure to come!!!
How big is it and where?

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
So I was thinking about picking up pokemon emerald, and playing like my cannon reincarnation would. Is there a manga site so I can read how I/he would choose our pokemons.

I will also challenge anyone, but beware of my larvatar, magneton, electibuzz, and squirtle combo.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Quick go back in time.... what can't samus mains run faster than the speed of sound.

... lol silly me she got nerfed

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

Yeah... Samus should be the fastest character in Melee.

Sorry I missed it :( three days in a row of going to sleep at 3am and getting up at 7am is bad for me.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Hi guys am I on this thing?

BTW starkville dudes are planning on going to memphis on the 21st or 28th for some smashfest'ish stuff

Top Bottom