• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melfice z's smashtastic festival -- Finals! :)

8Bitman

Smash Master
i win against sonikupo 2-0:) gg's buds:) if you didnt SD twice you probably wouldve won on FD:ohwell:

Boomy

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Melfice.

I won my match. 2-1 for me.

Good games, Vodafon. The lag was a bit of a killer for my Marth, but you fared very well against my other characters. =D

MOVING ON, BABY, YEAH! xO

8Bitman

Smash Master
hey melfice dont make the deadline that long for a 16-man tourney thats what leads to a tourney never finishing:( the tourney haz already been going on for a few days and now we still haz another 6! lolz thats too long... make the deadline july 8th but at midnight so the rest of the contestants still haz like 2 and a half days to get their matches done:p and dont forget you can still disqualify people if they dont get their matches in by then:)

Melfice z

Smash Ace
Umm i lost... 2-1 :(
the lag made me SD 4 times :mad:

i updated the brackets,
cspyker vs Hat!
8bit vs boomy (sorry boom :()

ah well, i get to rematch you in the high ocean republic tournament (yes johns XD)

8Bitman

Smash Master
hey melfice send reminders to both ismar and MMM and if they dont get their matches done bye 12 pm tonight then DQ one of them...

EDIT: thanks melfice:p

Top Bottom