• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melfice z's smashtastic festival -- Finals! :)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
It's officially 12 AM here. mcmuff contacted me, but he wasn't able to get on when he had planned, and I wasn't on when he did get here, so we missed each other. If one of us has to be DQ'd, please make it me. I didn't put enough effort into trying to get this done.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
wheres da sublist?

you might need one incase
let me be the first one on that list lol :D(i was gona sign up yesterday but i forgot/lazy and now it's full ;/ lol)

Melfice z

Smash Ace
Nah, just a friend.. but close enough! lol

you and 8bit are both online, it seems :o

How do you guys feel about me making a sequel to this tourney soon? itll run a little smoother next time ;)

8Bitman

Smash Master
mcmuffin man im ready when ever you are buds:) also melfice i think it would be cool if you made a sequel=D also its 3/5 for me and muffin right???

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Let me know the top 8 and their characters so I can add this to the character rankings when this is done.

Melfice z

Smash Ace
Yessir, best of five. ill probably make another in two weeks or a month, sports are gonna be killer D:
ill remember to make a sublist next time penta, the amount of people that showed up was kinda... sad :(
ill let you know via Pm zen :D

8Bitman

Smash Master
im sorry for dragging this on longer than it needs to be... but muffin we are never online at the same time... well ill just try to get you so ya:)

8Bitman

Smash Master
well we can finally bring this tourney to a conclusion, i won against mufin 3-0:) great games:) nice olimar and fox buddy=D

8Bitman

Smash Master
thanks and you didnt suck in my opinion if you made it to the finals you must be good somehow:bee:

Top Bottom