• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Tournament Mafia! Game Over, Town Wins!

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
@FF - What do we do about inactives who will never catch up and won't provide us with solid reads?
Leave them to be NK bait for now.

Vig has incentive to kill them for being worthless, so it helps thin the crowd of **** players.

Scum/indies have incentive to kill them because they have little to no connections and makes the NK hard to draw conclusions from.

If they are living too long we pressure them and make them start contributing moreso than we should be pressuring them to begin with. If we need to we lynch them. Inactives and noncontributors should never make it to endgame, period.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
FF, did I ever mention I love your play? Thanks for coming back.

I'm gonna read this game soonish.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have read fully, too bad what I read was mostly complete **** and I didn't get much out of it.

That's why I asked those two questions at the bottom of my big post. Those answers will help me move forward with my reads.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@Mod: I quick edited one of my posts to add in the pichu (: 172:). If that warrants a mod punishment, then yeah.
I could care less about quick edits.

-----------------

On a different note, I read the knife stabbing comment and I do have to agree that it went way over the line. I was going to punish AM, but Red Ryu has retracted his request and has assured me that it is alright. Therefore, I will let it go with a warning. In the future, I will not hesitate to punish any player that blatantly violates rule 1 or any rule for that matter.

@Mod: Is Seikend aware that the game started, or did you just PM the hydra account?
Thats X1's domain. I was not informed which account the role PM was sent to, but I imagine it was sent to the Hydra. If Lil Jon comes within prod range, I will prod all three accounts.

Yep, because calling your claim, strategy, and understanding of your role and how it should be played moronic totally constitutes ad hominem.

Get back to me when you understand logical fallacies, kthx.
I didn't state anything about your assumptions because it would all be WIFOM anyway. I simply enjoy watching you say one thing then turn around and do another.

I have read fully, too bad what I read was mostly complete **** and I didn't get much out of it.

That's why I asked those two questions at the bottom of my big post. Those answers will help me move forward with my reads.
Seriously though, can I get your read on one of the following, Sworddancer, Gordito, or Soup?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Votecount 2 [7/13] - Deadline is 23/05/11

Gordito [2] - J, Sword
Adumbrodeus [0]
Lil Jon [2] - MOD, Joey
BeatStick [0]
Vult Redux [2] - Beat, AM
frozenflame751 [0]
Sworddancer [0]
Terywj [0]
Roxy [0]
Aggressive Mediation [2] - Vult, Red Ryu
Joey [0]
Red Ryu [1] - Gordito
J [0]

Not Voting [5] - Adumb, Lil Jon, Frozen, Tery, Roxy

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I won't comment on the mod punishment stuff anymore, since it was covered.

Also I like Frozenflame's #315, felt really good town wise. He goes over a lot of valid points a lot better than I did myself and I agree with what he said, except I more so think AM is scum.

~

Aggresive Meditiation, your a hypocrite, you call me out on posting filler and you do it yourself. In that you disregard comments where I state I don't like Gord either and such, and label it as filler. What the heck is this?

Make up your mind, am I worth looking at or are my posts not worth looking at? You post about me, yet you say I shouldn't be addressed?

Can you see how backwards this is?

You're scummy but we don't want to waste time on you because we have bigger fish to fry. You're number two on our scum list.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@AM: My vote stays.

@Frozen: As I said before, claiming as miller vs Princess inheritly differently. Claiming it right away seems more like a, "Protect me I'm town" sort of reaction. I don't see how he could get this confused with miller, in fact why exactly would he? Princess let's scum plan ahead and form their own plan themselves, in thw worst case scenario if he lost our protection roles, scum could kill him on the mislynch a day before lylo and skip it all together.

This seems way too much of a misstep to be a town accident. Then look at his responses to people calling him out on it. He's calling anyone who doesn't believe his claim an idiot, that isn't confidence in a claim or trying to help town believe his claim, that's straight up strong arming people to try and force them to agree with him.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Am I the only one that doesn't like that post? Why don't you want to "waste time" on your second strongest scum pick? >_>'

:172:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Not Day 1.

If he's really a princess, then I want to get an idea of what we have on our side, and how many kills are out there. >_>;. We should REALLY aim for scum that doesn't have a princess claim on top today.

Aggresive Meditiation, your a hypocrite, you call me out on posting filler and you do it yourself. In that you disregard comments where I state I don't like Gord either and such, and label it as filler. What the heck is this?

Make up your mind, am I worth looking at or are my posts not worth looking at? You post about me, yet you say I shouldn't be addressed?

Can you see how backwards this is?
*You're

And no. It is filler. It's completely off topic and has nothing to do with the case at hand. It is placed there to make your post larger and make it look more important.

I have two minds.

Why don't you explain how it's a scum tell, or if it's not, why I should care.

This seems way too much of a misstep to be a town accident. Then look at his responses to people calling him out on it. He's calling anyone who doesn't believe his claim an idiot, that isn't confidence in a claim or trying to help town believe his claim, that's straight up strong arming people to try and force them to agree with him.
Idiot. I call everyone an idiot. And how is calling idiots, idiots a bad thing when I explain why they are idiots? You don't explain anything.

Yeah, I'm strong arming people, why is it a problem, you idiot?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Your flip flopping on me, you comment on me right here then say, "no no not worth it, he's our less looked at scum pick" What is this, I'm a scum pick and your not even looking at me when I'm here what gives?

You explain things? when you do you either skim over key points to make people look like scum or you avoid points and you by using insults to strong arm people rather than fully explain anything. What good is it to everyone if they feel uncomfortable around you? Your not helping yourself. I've explained my points already.

The only reason I would consider not lynching you is for what joey said with scouting how many killing roles are in this game, otherwise I really would prefer lynching you since I feel you are lying and scum.

Okay, Ruy. If you don't want to explain why these things are scummy and quote posts of me skimming over key points in order to twist words or misquoting others, then how in the world can you honestly call yourself worth my time?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Chiming in before I go to my buddy's house.

For the moment, I'm fine with either of Red Ruy or Vult Redux dying. I'll need to look into Lil Jon a little bit more before I have a good read on em.

Joey v AM came off as quite T v T imo. Frozen null, I don't like how the majority of what he's been posting is mechanics, but I guess it's justified with his questions, leading to scum hunt because the game went to shiz lol.

FF said:
> Gordito thinks that his only experience with the princess role MUST BE THE UNIVERSAL STANDARD FOR ALL GAMES AND ALL PRINCESS MUST BE BALANCED THE SAME WAY DURRR HURRR
This offends me D:

I didn't even know bean**** was in the game. Why do we have four non entities (adumb Tery Roxy and bean****), even so early in the game?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Beat shouldn't fall into that category in my opinion. He was posting a lot early game and it's obvious that he was part of the game then. We definitely have something from him unlike the other 3 you listed.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Wow. Just checked mafiascum and it doesn't specify whether it's LYNCH or NK. I am 100% POSITIVE that either somebody told me that it's upon lynching, or that it was generally thought of, seeing that avoiding it by NK would seemingly be common balance for said role.
Standard town princess is on death, regardless of NK. The princess as it's usually used is a town survivor, her objective as town is to survive.

stuff that was edited.

I hate you so much right now.

@Ryker: I wanna lynch you so bad right now.

I am positive Ryker/AM is town.

Vult is town, way too aggressive at attacking that princess claim.

Red Ryu is opportunistic scum, little actual content disguised by a lack of posts, only tossing down a vote after somebody else, a turnaround with almost no justification till he was confronted with it. Parking my vote here.

FF vs AM seems TvT atm, so FF leans town.

Gordito is wierd, but seems more frustrated town then scum.

The rest is null.

vote: Red Ryu

Yea, you can die today.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Well looks like Adum got me wrong two games in a row.

I wanna challenge your Gord read Adum, why is he town for you in particular? You seem to place him at frustrated town, what makes it a town read?

:phone:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Well looks like Adum got me wrong two games in a row.

I wanna challenge your Gord read Adum, why is he town for you in particular? You seem to place him at frustrated town, what makes it a town read?

:phone:
181, it just screams frustrated town who doesn't get why people are attacking him.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Note to all while I'm catching up on this ugly mess:
If I have to scroll down to see the entirety of a post, I probably will skim it.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Why the hell would you say this? If you think there's a possibility that I'm lying town, then WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU INTERRUPT ME?!
The gambit is silly and it is better if you come clean.

There you go, baby. So you think I'm trying to get you lynched based on the fact that I think it's easy. You know I love you, sweetie, but you gotta give me more credit. You and I both know I'm not dumb enough to ever consider you an easy wagon. I can't get you mad and I know you have enough common sense to not make it easy to bull**** a wagon.
The environment is different here. :<

you think I'm ballsy enough to claim Princess as scum.
Basically, yeah. That's the source of my original doubt.

Town isn't supposed to ignore those claims, but Town is supposed to decide how to act on them BASED ON HOW THE PLAYER ACTS.
I mean my vote is kind of 80:20 meta:"in-game reasons".

@Ryker about Vult:

He... buddied me...? -_-' ugh.
I think people might get this impression from the question I asked you earlier in the game. I only wanted to know about your previous games because you have a very friendly posting-style with lots of smiles and such, and it could be a viable scum strategy meant to be disarming. I've considered it before, anyways.

Yeah, I have only posted opinions on AM. He's the hot topic right now. When he gets boring I'll talk about other people.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Vult Redux said:
And who the hell are you to decide that it's silly? Why didn't you let it play out and backfire right in scum AM's face? Ruining a gambit can't, and won't, ever be conceived as a pro town action. Ever.

So Vult I haven't heard much from you about anyone aside from AM wanna gimme opinions on-

Vult Redux said:
Yeah, I have only posted opinions on AM. He's the hot topic right now. When he gets boring I'll talk about other people.
... Really? Do you realize that you've admitted that you're purposely limiting yourself in your scum hunting margins (which obtw is extremely anti town and no townie would just do that)?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Okay, Ruy. If you don't want to explain why these things are scummy and quote posts of me skimming over key points in order to twist words or misquoting others, then how in the world can you honestly call yourself worth my time?
I've explained this already, multiple times.

Look at the post above this one.

You've ignored my posts at Joey until you were asked by Joey about it, which is my best content it seems most people think, you skipped this in your original look at me in your #184, nope you skip it and ignore it.

Next is your #284, oh look Joey post is brought up finally, let's see I'm asking questions about what Joey thinks about his difference in thoughts to Soup, then comment about your claim before Vult explains himself in his #191 which was after that one. Here I change my stance because I saw something that looked far ore sincere than anything you have posted. Soup stuff? That because I was asking Joey why he had a different stance from Soup so I could learn more about Joey and his stances here.

I don't find your claim believable when considering as well how you have gone about it. I've stated this in my #335 and my #343. If you really thought I was so unimportant you would have never spent all these times to make cases on a person who is calling you out on a BS claim.

If you think I'm not worth your time, then why the hell have you spent so much damn time talking to me and addressing my posts?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I had more expanded notes, but with being out most have already been answered or commented on, so this is a brief condensation. No need to waste time giving people headaches and repeat everything posted that I had in mind.
I claim Cosmo, town Beloved Princess. It's like ****ing miller but worse. No, this is not RVS, no I am not lying. I'm really a ****ing princess. What are you going to do about it?
Mafia Wiki (and subsequent posts) tell me a Princess causes the next day phases to be skipped upon your death through lynch or kill. While I don’t understand why you would claim something for the first post in the game, I’m not going to confuse myself debating over your claim. Likely town.
He said **** RVS so I though we're skipping it if he is being serious.
Why are you so inclined to follow Aggressive Mediation? I thought RVS was an important function of the opening ga—
Vote: Adumbrodeus\
Stop being good with reading people.
I’m sorry, what.
RR, why did you make an RVS post after Ryker explicitly asked everyone to skip it?
Similar question to Red Ryu from above.
Firstly, Vult hasn't explained why he doesn't believe the claim.
Secondly, if he doesn't believe it, there's very little reason for him to believe that Ryker is town. Hence he should've voted him. Which he didn't.
And what makes you so sure it's a "gambit"?
While this makes sense…is Vult Redux new to Mafia? Because the questioning about RVS seems like what a newer player would ask.
unvote vote: Lil Jon
Um, you were suggesting RVS was a waste of time. Considering Lil Jon posted so little as of this post, this seems pretty random to me.
Hmm? Even if it's small, it's still a slip.
FoS Ryu
@Morons no maf would wanna NK the princess. Then they wouldn't get the extra Night phase. He's vigbait, at best. But not even that.
About Vult, as I said before I don't see any problem with him. And soup... meh.
Sounds about right. I thought the death of the princess only skips day phases?
I'm gonna catch up with this even though I wanted to hydra but I guess I'm just gonna watch out for myself since she bailed.
from this page Gord's posts on Princesses are icky.
Vote: Gordito
I'll try and post late later tonight.
Uhh. Gordito’s one post before this seems fine. Why are you neglecting the part where Gordito mentioned Red Ryu?
No, I don't believe him.
I thought my posts were sufficient content-wise.
Some Princess variations specifically carry their side-effects if they're killed only during Day or Night. He didn't specify in his first claim post (which is curious, no?).
And my question about your Mafia experience seems answered. Alright then.
Also I should clarify that I'm not sure whether AM is scum. I could see him lying as Town also. /: That's why my vote isn't there.
Is the role itself the sole reason you don’t believe Ryker / Aggressive Mediation? I know people have already asked, but I’m playing catchup and am making notes. Just ignore this if it’s answered later on.
2 reasons.
Meta: 1/2 of that hydra has a gambit fetish and would love to apply unique strategies at any good opportunity. They were probably chatting on Skype or whatever and going "hurr hurr hurr" about it all during confirmation.
Logic: He doesn't get lynched often. If he were actually a princess he would've just played extremely Town D1 and claimed during Twilight to get Doc protection if he thought he'd be a nkill target (100% chance).
I seem to ask this question every game, and seem to get ignored every game—why is or isn’t using previous metagame a stable support / grounds for accusation or suspicion? I understand the logic reason, but this is Aggressive Mediation we’re talking about, so.
Kind of an assumption, but that's why I hate meta tells: they rely on assumptions that the player has not changed his play. How do you know we are (read: y'know, solid proof that doesn't assume something first to become valid) bull****ting?
Quoth Ryker: "I don't care. I AM normally full of ****. I'm not backing off of this because I have this role. Decide whether I'm lying or I'm not lying based on what I'm doing."
This is based entirely on methods. Ryker hates RVS, we chose to claim it to bypass RVS. It gave something for town to talk about it and it gave us a lead on finding scum--you.
I won't deny that you would be the one to pull meta against us, but it's a flimsy reason to use.
Quoth Ryker part 2: "We're either lying scum or Princess town and you're scum for trying to leave us open for a night kill."
I agree with that too. Soup's got his points backwards: Scum want to spread FUD about a princess claim. Scum want to leave it open to debate and want to keep town from believing it because they want to have that backdoor opportunity to kill the Princess whenever they need to kill the two kills. By consistently throwing doubt onto us, you're essentially leaving us open for lynch or NKill--exactly what scum want.
unvote Vote: Vult Redux
Lil Jon/Vult Redux for scum team if Vult flips scum.
What’s FUD? Not sure what to think about Lil Jon and Vult Redux being Mafia together. Gonna need to read more of Lil Jon first.
unvote stupid quotes makes that vote legit if I don't do that.
You confused the hell out of me for a second. Also, you mention “Not this again.” What are you defining with “this”? Can you elaborate?
They cannot.
So then the purpose of a moderator vote is…? To keep track of players who break rules? Or would this contribute to modkill. Kinda the same question, I guess.
all i know about this game right now
Then why do you think he's not scum?
Gordito doesn't know what princess are, lol.
AM's psuedo clear, **** that ****.
soup masdjfkldsf, why.
Hi Roxy. You gonna be inactive Mafia again? :3
Just gonna say that I’m wary but believing of Aggressive Mediation for now. Again, I’ve only played with Ryker / Washed Laundry once before so their...aggressive playstyle is something I have yet grown accustomed to.
Why Vult is town:
~ Disagree'd with your claim! You may think that this isn't serious, but disagree'ing with a claim can harm you severely if you're scum! Especially something like a princess!
~ His points as to why you would lie as townie are head on, considering that you like to gambit like a ***** and that people here think you're the ****, so you don't get lynched too often.
~ He gave his reasons for voting you fully, which I agree with!
~ He was correct with your little statements against Red Ryu.
~ Most of his points so far have been right and most of the stuff he's said so far I agree with.
That's why I think he's town.
I never said it was a scum tell. I said "Is it usually your plan to turn into a **** when things aren't working for you?" Nice job trying to use my words against me, by the way! :D!
Hang on a minute. One: you were in Pizza Mafia—you should know Ryker goes all out with this stuff. Two: since when does similar / identical opinions warrant a town read? This is a bad stance to take IMO. While you can say it’s something to relate to in your notes and stuff, but shouldn’t be a pointer at possible town alignment. I’d suggest you rethink this. Also, if Vult Redux were to be Mafia, who would be your picks, Joey?
At then a whole lotta attitude / harsh shenanigans from Aggressive Mediation, Joey, and kinda everyone else a little. I have a headache reading through this.
Ryker lolol.
You're not going to admit that you skimmed, are you? :'/.
Gonna go get posts for you lolol.
Hmm. I thought—
Tbqh, I don't care about skimming RR. He's unimportant right now. He's a stepping stone.
Maybe you’re skimming, Joey? Unless I’m misinterpreting this post, which I doubt. (I’m not that terrible at English)
I’ll also suggest that maybe skimming shouldn’t always be considered as a 100% Mafia slip. I tend to be optimistic and think people have their reasons? Like Aggressive Mediation ignoring Red Ryu at the current point. Seems like the hydra wants to focus on Vult Redux, so. I need to think on this some more.
I hate when people do that. If you was gambiting (which is usually how town lies), and somebody think you are, then it's dumb as hell for them to expose said gambit. Because then... it doesn't become a freaking gambit.
It was me trying to make sense of people saying a princess skips Day phases regardless of what death happens. And then, realizing that maybe I'm wrong. Maybe one day you'll be proven wrong about something and go through the same cycle :awesome:
Nah chill. Reactionary =/= passive. I don't play like you, leading the town from the get go. Which is why you might think of me as "reactionary". You know I'm not being a hypocrite. But if you really want me to exasperate my energy into D1, I'll try (D1's a joke and a toss up. I struggle, what can I say?).
Since I had absolutely zero idea about a princess, I can relate to Gordito here. Being a newer players, I certainly agree the first Day is the hardest. Lots of opinions and stuff get thrown around and aren’t really solidified until later on.
Let it be known that I think Roxy and Tery need to be vigged if at all possible because they're never going to catch up.
Roxy will admit to this. Idk about Tery.
*Coughs unnecessarily loudly* Weekends are busy for me, okay?
Note to all while I'm catching up on this ugly mess:
If I have to scroll down to see the entirety of a post, I probably will skim it.
May I ask why?

Reads
Adumbrodeus, Roxy, J, Sworddancer, BeatStick, Lil Jon - Neutral. Should be obvious as to why.

Gordito, Frozenflame, Joey~Dooms - Town. Most if not all of the stuff include pro-town implication.

Red Ryu - Leaning Mafia. You kinda remind me of...me. However, this also implies Diddy Kong Racing, where I was pretty jumpy, minicontributed, and was abusing chances to get a shot at other players. My never-answered metagame question comes to mind in this occassion. I can't spell occassion. Maybe I'm just reading you wrong, but you can change my mind.

Aggressive Mediation, Vult Redux - Leaning Town. The dialogue between these two has been interesting to try and determine alignments (while being a pain to read). For now, I'm labeling this as town vs. town until something happens to stir my opinion.

Out for most of tomorrow: community service, tennis, university registrations. This is not going to be a fun first few days.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm actually pretty fine with my vote on Gordito even after reading.

FF/RR/AM = town to me atm. Out of them FF's opinion is the opinion I am gonna be taking into the most.

I like Swords as well. Joey I don't like and am uncomfortable on.

Tery's 357 puts him as null while Adumb's 348 doesn't sit well with me.

Consider the rest idk/idc about atm.

Joey said:
Am I the only one that doesn't like that post? Why don't you want to "waste time" on your second strongest scum pick? >_>'
Too focused on Vult, would rather he get lynched. Noticing Red Ruy and responding to him but I will prioritize Vult over Red Ruy in terms of energy spent.

Though I guess that's not stopping me from ripping into Red Ruy but I can't vote him. Vote's gotta stay.

Red Ruy said:
What is this, I'm a scum pick and your not even looking at me when I'm here what gives?
it's like mother****in' walls of text that we both spent time and energy responding to are suddenly nonexistent.

there's a difference between not wasting all our time and not wasting time entirely. we're doing the former. you're interpreting what we're doing as the latter.

Red Ruy said:
when you do you either skim over key points to make people look like scum
it's like i didn't ****ing isoread his posts from the beginning of the game to when i called him out. i thought we realized this was a void point. why do you keep bringing it up?

Red Ruy said:
you by using insults to strong arm people rather than fully explain anything.
i can't speak for ryker's actions. he's wasting his explanations on sprite. i'm covering you.

Red Ruy said:
The only reason I would consider not lynching you is for what joey said with scouting how many killing roles are in this game, otherwise I really would prefer lynching you since I feel you are lying and scum.
Explain why we are lying without using meta. Spare me the "how to play princess" lecture (badly playing the role does not clarify whether we're lying or not) and if it's bull****, I reserve the right to call it as such.

I keep asking for people to prove we're lying and no one can do it.

Adumb said:
Red Ryu is opportunistic scum, little actual content disguised by a lack of posts, only tossing down a vote after somebody else, a turnaround with almost no justification till he was confronted with it. Parking my vote here.
If you want more Scum Red Ruy meta, he is opportunistic when he sees a potentially advantageous situation. He spent most of D1 in RE4 mafia sitting on the sidelines doing nothing while Swiss/myself took the brunt of Chibo's madness and then turned around and tried to get Chibo lynched the second we flipped town and one of the "confirmed" townies flipped scum.

But I'm not using this as justification for my vote. I stand pat with my reasoning given in my ISOread post.

Vult said:
Who are you to decide if it's si-

Gorf said:
And who the hell are you to decide that it's silly? Why didn't you let it play out and backfire right in scum AM's face? Ruining a gambit can't, and won't, ever be conceived as a pro town action. Ever.
Gorf I ****in' love you.

Vult said:
I mean my vote is kind of 80:20 meta:"in-game reasons".
So the predominant reason is arbitrary meta that doesn't have any tangible reasons from this specific game to prove its applicability and the in-game reasons are left unspecified? Can we lynch this scummy ******* now?

Vult said:
The environment is different here. :<
Exactly why meta will get you nowhere. There are no Sprite zombies here. >:v

Vult said:

Red Ruy said:
Look at the post above this one.
/looksoneup
Joey said:
Ohh okay! That makes sense! Thanks for explaining!
uh

Red Ruy said:
You've ignored my posts at Joey until you were asked by Joey about it, which is my best content it seems most people think, you skipped this in your original look at me in your #184, nope you skip it and ignore it.
Sure, I ignored them until Joey started posting **** because he didn't understand it either. I know you're not gonna accept me calling you scummy but Joey's not you. At that point, I felt the need to respond because it was a legitimate second case and unlike you--who is going to do anything in his power to make people disbelieve in the case on him (in this case, by telling people that we're skimming)--Joey was completely unsure. I felt the need to enlighten him.

Next is your #284, oh look Joey post is brought up finally, let's see I'm asking questions about what Joey thinks about his difference in thoughts to Soup, then comment about your claim before Vult explains himself in his #191 which was after that one. Here I change my stance because I saw something that looked far ore sincere than anything you have posted. Soup stuff? That because I was asking Joey why he had a different stance from Soup so I could learn more about Joey and his stances here.
Y'know what's funny is this entire time, you've done nothing to defend yourself. You're not doing anything here to dissuade my thoughts that you're a scummy ******* that found a decent opportunity to attack someone over bull**** claims that make sense in your head but really hold no weight.

We'll say something about the fact that we're (not) lying when someone can prove to us that we actually are in the first place. No one has successfully pulled a reason that makes any scrap of logical sense. Meta has no place deciding whether we're lying or not. Just because half of this hydra has a history of gambits doesn't mean he's lying this time. Each separate occasion is completely uninfluenced by the previous occasion.

I mean, how can you guarantee that it wasn't the other half of the hydra, the one that tends to play straight and goes with what he has, no what he doesn't have, that suggested to claim? You're trying to apply one player's meta to a playerslot that currently contains two people. Throw the ****ing meta out the window, Ryker's meta does not apply to WL and WL's meta does not apply to Ryker.

Any other reasons why we're lying scum?

Red Ruy said:
I don't find your claim believable when considering as well how you have gone about it. I've stated this in my #335 and my #343. If you really thought I was so unimportant you would have never spent all these times to make cases on a person who is calling you out on a BS claim
Instead of the other person calling us out on a "BS" claim? Okay.

That's the thing with hydras: they're two people, which means both can cover more ground in a game than a single person occupying a playerslot. If this were just Broto, he wouldn't be doing it. If it were me, I'd be nailing your *** and not paying much attention to Vult. I have the luxury to attack you while Broto attacks Vult because we have two voices and therefore have the ability to analyze two people at once.

Red Ruy said:
If you think I'm not worth your time, then why the hell have you spent so much damn time talking to me and addressing my posts?
Because Ryker thinks you're not worth his time but WashedLaundry needs someone else to talk to while Ryker is ripping into Vult.

Tery said:
Um, you were suggesting RVS was a waste of time. Considering Lil Jon posted so little as of this post, this seems pretty random to me.
It wasn't random. Soup's responses at that point were scummy and his post directly above that one was scummy as ****.

Tery said:
I seem to ask this question every game, and seem to get ignored every game—why is or isn’t using previous metagame a stable support / grounds for accusation or suspicion? I understand the logic reason, but this is Aggressive Mediation we’re talking about, so
Meta is a bull**** tell to have your case entirely rely on. It's operating off the assumption that a person's playstyle hasn't changed from the previous game to the start of this game and you can't prove that until the game is over.

I mean, you can use it to help solidify a case or point out similarities in playstyle but you damn well better have a lot more than just meta to justify your case. On it's own, it's shaky and can lead you astray. When backed up by legitimately scummy play, it's okay but still not a great point of evidence.

Tery said:
What’s FUD?
Fear, Unrest, Doubt or something along those lines, used to describe tactics that would instill those emotions into town in regards to other players or events.

Tery said:
May I ask why?
FROM THIS POINT FORWARD: If the person is talking to Vult, it's mostly Ryker. If the person is talking to Red Ruy, it's most likely WashedLaundry. Yes, Ryker has said he doesn't care for Red Ruy but WashedLaundry thinks he's scummy and is tired of having to justify Ryker's statements so he's going to leave them at "Ryker said 'em, IDGaF about RYker's apathy, I'mma go after him".

@Red Ruy/Vult: Three reads not named Aggressive Mediation. Now. Don't justify it as a "I'm not going to give information because you are x and I'd rather pay attention to you", I want stances out of you two. Give them or die like the titanic scummy *******s you are.

Also answer FF's question. He has one directed to you two.

@Terywj: Spend some time finding scum instead of commenting on town reads. Park your vote somewhere.

@V/LA people: arrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

@Joey: Post some ****ing content. Park your vote somewhere and get some scum reads. Most everyone's posted in this game, you have to have a top suspect.

Actually, that goes for everyone not voting: PUT A DAMN VOTE ON SOMEONE.

@Adumb: Suspects outside of Red Ruy. I know you have one.

Top Bottom