• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Tournament Mafia! Game Over, Town Wins!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
See AM pulling this, "not my problem when it's the other part of the hydra" just more and more makes me hate the concept of hydras. Added to the fact apparently they can post QT's like they did in Bingo. I'm not buying that as an excuse, your both responsible for what either side posts, so don;t try pulling that card on me. I don't care if Ryker wants to ignore me while you want to address me as a scum pick, while you are a hydra I consider anything either of you say on a hydra coming from both of you.

Your playing this game under that player slot, anything one guys says makes the other side of the other part of the hydra just as guilty if one side says something dumb.

Now it seems you've dodged my points in my #335 and my #343, These are why I think your not a princess and are lying, I do not have 100% certainty like a role cop would so no I can't absolutely prove it, though I can learn this by finding out myself later. But I can show why if you were a princess why doing what you have done doesn't match up, neither of you are bad players your quite experienced and better than myself. I don't see how you could think that claiming princess is the same as claiming miller being the good players you are.

Reads:
Joey - Town, he putting far too much effort to learn about other players to be scum. He's openly looking around, and while he is more focused on you guys atm, he has also worked on me earlier on which is a good town tell to me.

Gordito - Scum, His posts are not making me enjoy it much, looking at his first comments at me he kept changing face of what made me scum, then later keeps little blanket and weak statement. He hasn't commented nearly as much as I would hope considering what has gone down toDay.

Sworddancer. - Leaning town, I like the few posts he has made with the back and forth between you and me. He has been busy but he puts the effort to make comments on events before he took off for a tournament. Seems legit to me with the content he has posted like his #225

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I should comment on the meta, even though you said earlier you wanted to avoid it to Vult.

Why do you bring up that mafia game, that one where I was forced into playing a certain what due to Chibo trying to break the game with his color trick. So I had to play along even though we had safe claims, JTB dying helped disprove the list town was gonna go along with if he didn't die during the night. So I was left with trying to paint a picture for certain people like making a BS list about Beatstick to get him lynched.

So yes, I was opportunistic to abuse Chibo's BS list to get around making town look like scum and attempt to make myself look like town.

If you think I match up with meta, do you really thing I match up with that game? Or I am gonna flip cop if you pursue this and are wrong?

Lil Jon

Seikend|Soupamario
Did Soup disappear? .__.;

Sorry about that. Soup was meant to cover the hydra whilst I finished one of my ongoing games, but it seems like he's not been around much. He hasn't given his thoughts in our hydra QT either.

Still, Bingo has finished so I've got time for this game now. Lemme read the game and catch up for you guys.

Lil Jon

Seikend|Soupamario
Well. That was garbage.

@J What's your reasoning for not liking Joey? What's your thoughts on RR?

@Terywj Why is FF town? I don't see much in the way of scumhunting from him.

@Joey Remind me who's scum. iirc correctly (I skimmed, not gonna lie), you were hardcore defending RR earlier. Do you think AM is scum, or were you just white-knighting?

@Gordito Give me two scumreads, that have nothing to do with AM's claim.

@Swords Thoughts on Tery please.

@Vult Thoughts on Joey and Tery please.

Don't care about AM's princess claim.

RR, FF and Joey as scum. Maybe Vult.

If Joey is scum, RR is town.

A lot of the Gorditoscum picks look pretty ugly. Still don't know what to think of him though.

Content from Adumb, FF and Roxy would be pretty neat.

Vote: Joey

X1-12

Smash Champion
Votecount 3 [7/13] - Deadline is 23/05/11

Gordito [2] - J, Sword
Adumbrodeus [0]
Lil Jon [2] - MOD, Joey
BeatStick [0]
Vult Redux [2] - Beat, AM
frozenflame751 [0]
Sworddancer [0]
Terywj [0]
Roxy [0]
Aggressive Mediation [2] - Vult, Red Ryu
Joey [1] Lil Jon
Red Ryu [2] - Gordito, Adumb,
J [0]

Not Voting [3] - Frozen, Tery, Roxy

Some clarification is needed.

MOD votes cannot single-handedly lynch a player, but a combination of MOD votes and player votes can. MOD votes also cannot hammer a player, even if they make the player reach the number of votes needed to lynch. The rules will be updated the reflect this change.

I'm also overruling kuz about hydra rules. MOD votes are still given out for thee offences of not posting on a hydra, but hydra's are NOT required to quote posts made on non-hydra accounts
@Mod: Is Seikend aware that the game started, or did you just PM the hydra account?
All role PMs were sent to the player slots, so the PM was sent to the hydra account

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
@Lil Jon

RR scum for, well, the obvious. And Vult scum due to the fact that he has admitted to both hindered scumhunting for others and himself. Joey scum if and only if RR is scum. IF and ONLY IF. Otherwise town. Trust me mang.

Lil Jon

Seikend|Soupamario
... Scratch that bit about some Gordito scumpicks looking grimy.

What is the obvious? Explain why RR is scum. More importantly, explain why Joey is only scum if RR is scum.

#HBC | Gorf

K.

I've stated reasons as to why Red Ruy being scum before. He's trying to LOOK like he's doing things, while, if you look into the intentions and within the posts, he's doing little to nothing aside from poking at topics. He had all of the opportunity to vote AM, but decided not to take it until it seemed safe. And Joey is only scum if RR is scum because I've got a town read on em. But if RR flips scum, then the Joey v AM interaction will turn into a chainsaw.

Purple

Hi guys!
.....**** ****...

I get what you're trying to say... and you're right -_-'

Yeah, he didn't do anything until I started talking to him. I get it. Okay. Yeah. You weren't wrong except a weak princess statement. I'm sorry.

:172:
HOW WAS IT WEAK?!? ASDFLJKASHDJKLH

Let it be known that I think Roxy and Tery need to be vigged if at all possible because they're never going to catch up.

Roxy will admit to this. Idk about Tery.
One game = Every game I play ever. ;)

Good stuff AM

I went back into the thread to reread RR so I could answer your question, Joey. But then I came across this post and it NEEDS to be mentioned.

This is SOOOO fake it's ridiculous. Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees it.

(Broto is what WL calls Ryker; maybe vice-versa)

I don't like that bull**** hdra dialogue between those two, I have to agree with you on that. Makes it feel more like a gabit trying hard to be realistic. I mean jeez, hydras can talk to one another through other forms of communication. At most I see someone say "dude, i need to talk to you on aim". Not this silliness, I can see where you're coming from Vult honestly. This makes me believe his claim less, but it doesn't stop me from treading aroudnt eh claim as dangerously as possiuble. If we were to try to lynch him there'd be no counter argument considering he's already claimed and we've already discussed said claim. And if he was telling the truth (which is always a possibility, even with Ryker being a gambit-heavy player), we just mislynched, AND took two kill to the butt,a very heavy deficit for town I'm not willing to take, especially this early and with no strong information.

More on the AM subject though, AM, i don't like you pushing me to tell a read on Gord, however limiting how much I'm able to tell you. Sure, nulls are an 'easy' way to show reads on some people, whatever, but it's still a potential read, and sometimes it's valid. It's like saying "pick a number between 1 and 3, but don't pick 3'now I'm going to guess what number you chose" you just , made it easier for yourself to give a response because you're limiting the other person.

But whatever, now I'm rambling.

I skimmed a little (been out the past two days), and I see that Gord is tunneling on RR a little bit from his 206. He's saying from my point of view "Sure, these are points and all of that, but just HOW much of a point is it?". Seems like an effort to pin scum, but pinning scum the wrong way, fact of the matter is, RR is brushing up on points, which is a strong effort, it's just not how strong of an effort as Gord would like, therefore it's scummy. Gord you've played with RR before, are you saying you've never seen him play like this? I'm sure you have (Dissidia).

Hell, so has Ryker seen RR play in retrospect.

I'd like to say RR is town, Gord leaning town, AM is null.

This is what i've gotten from page 7 of 40ppp, i'm sure there's more i'm missing in the next three pages.

@Mod: Request this guy be barred from any and all mod communications as he doesn't seem to understand the benefits of certain reactions within this game. In short, don't listen to him, he's a moron.

Looking at that wall now.
(null post). reactions are good and all, but there's a breaking point where the game because unattractive to people, and you make players not want to play; this is not cool.

Purple

Hi guys!
K.

I've stated reasons as to why Red Ruy being scum before. He's trying to LOOK like he's doing things, while, if you look into the intentions and within the posts, he's doing little to nothing aside from poking at topics. He had all of the opportunity to vote AM, but decided not to take it until it seemed safe. And Joey is only scum if RR is scum because I've got a town read on em. But if RR flips scum, then the Joey v AM interaction will turn into a chainsaw.

seemed safe? wtf is a safe vote?

Joey leaning scum to me.

Walls are anti-adhd ******s who can't read.

Read plz

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Is my vote not on Soupa? o_O;

I have a very important concert today, so I probably won't be posting too much lol. I was pretty sure my vote was on Soupa. >_>;

Vote: Lil Jon

Just in case it's not.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
....new page @___@; Above post was at Ryker's post that....I think was at the bottom of the last page. I'll recheck just to be sure. Will respond to everything~!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
AM... calling me out for not voting when my vote is on someone... just... ugh hate you >:C

Well. That was garbage.

@J What's your reasoning for not liking Joey? What's your thoughts on RR?

@Terywj Why is FF town? I don't see much in the way of scumhunting from him.

@Joey Remind me who's scum. iirc correctly (I skimmed, not gonna lie), you were hardcore defending RR earlier. Do you think AM is scum, or were you just white-knighting?

@Gordito Give me two scumreads, that have nothing to do with AM's claim.

@Swords Thoughts on Tery please.

@Vult Thoughts on Joey and Tery please.

Don't care about AM's princess claim.

If Joey is scum, RR is town.

A lot of the Gorditoscum picks look pretty ugly. Still don't know what to think of him though.

Content from Adumb, FF and Roxy would be pretty neat.

Vote: Joey
Right now, I'm feeling Lil Jon scum and Red Ryu leaning scum. I don't like that he let me defend him so easily, and he really did come into the game without sharing much at all. I posted something on Lil Jon earlier, and I can get that if you want, but that's why I think he's scum still. Your post doesn't make me change my mind or anything. I need to re-read to get more accurate scum reads besides these two.

I did think he was scummy, but after realizing what his points were getting to and what he was trying to get across, I re-read through his defenses and I felt that there was a more town-like intention within his defenses and posts. He's a townie now.

I'm actually pretty fine with my vote on Gordito even after reading.

FF/RR/AM = town to me atm. Out of them FF's opinion is the opinion I am gonna be taking into the most.

I like Swords as well. Joey I don't like and am uncomfortable on.

Tery's 357 puts him as null while Adumb's 348 doesn't sit well with me.

Consider the rest idk/idc about atm.
Ohokay

HOW WAS IT WEAK?!? ASDFLJKASHDJKLH
Did you not read Red Ryu's first post? o_O; Maybe I worded that sentence wrong or something. He made a joke post about Cosmo, a great zelda main, being a princess role. That was the only thing he said about the princess role before getting into a conversation with me.

@Everyone:

I did defend Red Ryu. I thought I was right. I thought he looked really townie, and I thought AM was completely wrong. I'm obviously going to accept any and all consequences for doing this, but I'm not going to hold any regrets for doing so or anything. I thought I was right. I wasn't, though. AM showed me that. I don't think there are many other things to say on the subject of me defending Red Ryu. :p

Also, I still think Lil Jon is definitely the lynch today. Nothing has made me change my mind on this!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@Lil Jon: My reasoning for not liking Joey is that what he is doing seems a bit fake. Also I get the feeling he is hiding behind bigger voices almost and joining in with whatever everyone else does.

@Joey: Can I say your, what seems to be, new found suspicion of Lil Jon and saying that he's the lynch looks mighty OMGUSy.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I think I decided where my vote really belongs

Vote: Lil Jon

He keeps on going on and on about how people believing Ryker do it because they're scum, yet he believes ryker too, and even says that he's going to buddy him till Lylo. After that he gives REALLY weak attacks against the people voting Vult because they believe Ryker, which he does too! Then he clears swords after he defends his vote, and when asked why he's not voting any of the people that he thinks are scummy, he responds with a quote saying "I didn't vote you. I'm obviously scum." This quote doesn't explain at all as to why he doesn't vote Beat or Sword when his vote isn't anywhere at the time. He then explains what the quote means, which STILL isn't a good reason not to vote them at all, especially when you CLEAR one of them. Add this to generally scummy posts and aggravating play styles, and you got yourself a vote~!

Is the post where I voted him lol.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Thing that's getting me is you had to make sure your vote was on him after he voted you. Yet for this entire time you've been more focused on saying RR is scum.

I also don't care for that quote.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Oh so you're dumb. Okay. That makes sense too~!

I'm sorry that Ryker made me re-think myself? When you get called out for something, it's kind of assumed that either they're right or they're wrong. I don't see why he'd lie about something like that, so I assumed he was right. Simple, yes?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ad hominem Joey?

Anyways, that's not the point Joey. Your pressure on RR also seemed fakish considering you were just doing what AM had been doing this time. I need to double check but honestly I can't remember you actively pushing something by yourself.

You are active and seem to be scum-hunting but I think it's a facade.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Honestly I don't care what you think considering that I haven't pressured RR at all except one comment saying that he was leaning scum. I don't consider that pressure, but okay. Unless you mean earlier, then lol no one else was on Red Ryu. Haha.

Well, I'm not burnt, poisoned, or paralyzed, so using facade right now would be kind of pointless.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Literary Lesson for Joey:

Facade - a superficial appearance or illusion of something

So now because I don't agree with you, you don't care for my opinion? Another thing, your arrogance this game is startling and the bravado you are trying to build up is.....the only word that comes into my mind is fake. It seems unreal and just not like you, the person who ups and quits a game when someone has your kind of behaviour and you are the one trying to play middle man most of the time in other games and be nice to others. This game you aren't and it's a dramatic change for the worse. The attitude of your posts seem like confident scum.

See AM pulling this, "not my problem when it's the other part of the hydra" just more and more makes me hate the concept of hydras. Added to the fact apparently they can post QT's like they did in Bingo. I'm not buying that as an excuse, your both responsible for what either side posts, so don;t try pulling that card on me. I don't care if Ryker wants to ignore me while you want to address me as a scum pick, while you are a hydra I consider anything either of you say on a hydra coming from both of you.

Your playing this game under that player slot, anything one guys says makes the other side of the other part of the hydra just as guilty if one side says something dumb.
Fair enough. I'm not sure how to handle this, I'm kinda salty at Ryker for saying "I don't care" because it's undermining everything I'm doing but I know why he's doing it.

Now it seems you've dodged my points in my #335 and my #343, These are why I think your not a princess and are lying,
Alright, let's break these down then:

Red Ruy said:
@Frozen: As I said before, claiming as miller vs Princess inheritly differently. Claiming it right away seems more like a, "Protect me I'm town" sort of reaction. I don't see how he could get this confused with miller, in fact why exactly would he? Princess let's scum plan ahead and form their own plan themselves, in thw worst case scenario if he lost our protection roles, scum could kill him on the mislynch a day before lylo and skip it all together.

This seems way too much of a misstep to be a town accident. Then look at his responses to people calling him out on it. He's calling anyone who doesn't believe his claim an idiot, that isn't confidence in a claim or trying to help town believe his claim, that's straight up strong arming people to try and force them to agree with him.
Neither of us have gotten our role confused with a miller. Again, this is not a time or place for discussing methods. It's too late, our role's on the table. If you have a problem with that:

I've already went over why we're going about the claim the way we're going about it. We hate our role and understand that it could very easily be unbelievable but we're not going to allow town to spread FUD about it.

I've already broken down your 343, actually. Go look for that response while you're at it.

I do not have 100% certainty like a role cop would so no I can't absolutely prove it, though I can learn this by finding out myself later.
Wait.

>I can learn this by finding out myself later.

Oh boy, I wonder what this means.

But I can show why if you were a princess why doing what you have done doesn't match up, neither of you are bad players your quite experienced and better than myself. I don't see how you could think that claiming princess is the same as claiming miller being the good players you are.
So you're entire argument is essentially "you're playing it wrong, therefore must be scum because you can't be dumb?"

That's a shoddy, shoddy, terrible, holey, hard to argue, flimsy, and unprovable argument. You're giving us no room for error when we could just be disagreeing in how to play this role. We decided to play it this way because we'd rather get it on the table and let town see it rather than get ***** by scum overnight because protectives were covering Adumb and FF. I'd rather the town become wholly concentrated around us rather than scum fluke two free NKills because they took a stab at us.

Gordito - Scum, His posts are not making me enjoy it much, looking at his first comments at me he kept changing face of what made me scum, then later keeps little blanket and weak statement. He hasn't commented nearly as much as I would hope considering what has gone down toDay
Hm. Thoughts on Adumb?

I should comment on the meta, even though you said earlier you wanted to avoid it to Vult.

Why do you bring up that mafia game, that one where I was forced into playing a certain what due to Chibo trying to break the game with his color trick. So I had to play along even though we had safe claims, JTB dying helped disprove the list town was gonna go along with if he didn't die during the night. So I was left with trying to paint a picture for certain people like making a BS list about Beatstick to get him lynched.

So yes, I was opportunistic to abuse Chibo's BS list to get around making town look like scum and attempt to make myself look like town.

If you think I match up with meta, do you really thing I match up with that game? Or I am gonna flip cop if you pursue this and are wrong?
I wanted to avoid it with Vult because he couldn't prove it at all.

I bring up meta because I see similarities between how you played that game (quiet and out of the way until you saw an opportunity to take and then went at it hard) and how you're playing this game. I don't see town RR like I saw in Dexter. Is it my case? **** no. The fact that you're doing these actions in the first place is scummy and I will certainly pursue you for these scummy actions. I'm just making note of the similarities between the two games.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629

So now because I don't agree with you, you don't care for my opinion? Another thing, your arrogance this game is startling and the bravado you are trying to build up is.....the only word that comes into my mind is fake. It seems unreal and just not like you, the person who ups and quits a game when someone has your kind of behaviour and you are the one trying to play middle man most of the time in other games and be nice to others. This game you aren't and it's a dramatic change for the worse. The attitude of your posts seem like confident scum.
Lol'd. I kind of figured what Facade means, but honestly, I don't know how to defend against a statement that says you're building up an illusion so I joked about it. "Person who ups and quits a game" was all you had to say lol. That's why I changed up my play style a little bit. Confident scum or town that thinks he's actually done something this game. You pick.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Leaning scummy.

I explained why I don't care about your opinion. I have yet to see where I pressured RR where other people were doing it too.

#HBC | Gorf

Roxy said:
seemed safe? wtf is a safe vote?
The vote was absolutely safe. He had all of a reason to vote for AM well before he actually did. And when did he actually do it? When it followed Vult's vote. It seemed to be hiding behind the initial vote, in possible hopes of a wagon.

Roxy, you had told me something a while ago, in my 2~3rd game, Community Mafia. You told me that looking at the actions said player makes is not all that it takes. You need to look at the intent of the post, the environment of the post. Now, after remembering that you've told me that (which I'm sure you do), can you honestly tell me that it doesn't look like Red Ryu is playing the sidelines when he's not forced to come out? Can you honestly tell me that Red Ryu is legitimately scum hunting?

Joey said:
AM... calling me out for not voting when my vote is on someone... just... ugh hate you >:C
I swear I don't remember that Lil Jon vote.

Y'all need to post in brighter and more attention-seeking colors. I don't intend to skim but all these rainbow posts that are More on the AM subject though, AM, i don't like you pushing me to tell a read on Gord, however limiting how much I'm able to tell you. Sure, nulls are an 'easy' way to show reads on some people, whatever, but it's still a potential read, and sometimes it's valid. It's like saying "pick a number between 1 and 3, but don't pick 3'now I'm going to guess what number you chose" you just , made it easier for yourself to give a response because you're limiting the other person.[/quote]Bad analogy, we're not trying guess your response. That's a reactionary thing, y'know, responding to people's reads. We would have made an answer either way but we don't want a null read because that's fence sitting. There's no such thing as a null alignment.

Roxy said:
I'd like to say RR is town, Gord leaning town, AM is null.
Scumreads. Now.

Joey/J interaction is intriguing. I don't get why Joey's asking him if he's confident scum or town thinking he's done something, it's obvious what J's gonna pick and Joey has done relatively nothing this game.

>People calling AM Ryker

I-...I play this game too, guys...

/remembers most things significant about people have more than five posts in a game
/and don't post in gogdamn dark teal

Beat!

Smash Master
Joey v AM came off as quite T v T imo.
Elaborate.

Frozen null, I don't like how the majority of what he's been posting is mechanics, but I guess it's justified with his questions, leading to scum hunt because the game went to shiz lol.
Urgh, this just looks like wishy-washiness and subtle buddying.

And why even bring up a null read if no one has asked you about that specific player? Is it important to let everyone know that FF is null in your book?

I didn't even know bean**** was in the game. Why do we have four non entities (adumb Tery Roxy and bean****), even so early in the game?
I was one of the most active players in the beginning. You must've been doing some pretty ****ing hard skimming if you didn't see any of my posts.

Why?

@Lil Jon

RR scum for, well, the obvious. And Vult scum due to the fact that he has admitted to both hindered scumhunting for others and himself. Joey scum if and only if RR is scum. IF and ONLY IF. Otherwise town. Trust me mang.
Is Vult scum for "admitting" to hindering scum hunting? Why exactly would scum do that?
And did he really "admit" to doing it, anyway?

@Joey
I read posts like these
Lol. You sure sound mad right now~! :)! Is it usually your plan to turn into a **** when things aren't working for you? Good job following through with that plan if it is!

Before I respond to Ryker and his attitude:

Got this while reading through Vults posts~!

Hello! ^_^! This isn't my first game, but it is my first game with you on smashboards, so I can see why you would think this!

Back to reading through his posts :p

So you're going to break rules? I see! Cocky people these days! :troll:

I don't agree with your points against me thinking he's townie at all.

Plus you're not admitting to skimming? Really? This will be fun~! :)

Those are my reasons to thinking he's town.
I can dig up information as to why vult's points against you are right if you want to admit to not reading damn near anything in this game. It shows that you really haven't.

LOL @ you all giving up on Red Ryu. Hahaha. Seriously? Proven wrong -> Giving up. Lol'd.

Ryker lolol.

You're not going to admit that you skimmed, are you? :'/.

Gonna go get posts for you lolol.

and it looks like you're just trying to annoy AM. J has already brought up this:

which I completely agree with. You're often voicing your dislike of people making the game unenjoyable for others, so when you seem to be trying to do the same, idk what to believe. Are you scum?

Gord looking opportunistic
RR playing pretty similar to his scum meta
Joey being a lot more provokative than what I've seen previously
Vult being scum is still possible, but I'd really prefer one of the previous three going first.
Lil Jon being Vults scum bud is still plausible.

Unvote
Vote: Gordito

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
AM turn off post colors in your Control Panel. I'm not changing my color.

I asked that because if he's going to go after me because:

Re-voting Lil Jon to make sure my vote was there
Focused on saying RR was scum (Wat)
Pressure on RR (Wat)
Post Style/Personality change making him feel like I'm confident scum

The wat's are because besides that one line and early game, where have I said that RR was scum? >_>. J, you do know that I was DEFENDING RR, and not calling him scum, right?

Beat, I acted that way towards AM because I honestly thought they were playing badly and I know that both players in that slot are more than amazing. Struck me as odd when I haven't seen anything bad from either player so far. That is seriously the only reason I posted like that. Plus they called me a galakazoo D:! I'm not scum.

AM I'm sorry I belittled you and harshly insulted you. J, I'm sorry for calling you dumb. I didn't know I was ruining the game for both slots.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Before the "The wat's" line, there was supposed to be a line saying "Then I'm not going to take his offensive points against me seriously."

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Unvote

I think I may have jumped the gun, and considering the other players in this game I could see why you jumped out, even if I disagree with it.

I don't like Adum when he jumped in with his read list and what he said, but I am working on that since I'm waiting for him to answer my responses on his Gordito read.

Top Bottom