• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Tournament Mafia! Game Over, Town Wins!

Purple

Hi guys!
Vult would you say that if you were hypothetically princess, that you would have held the claim? Or if you claimed it, would you have just let it be after claiming?

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
I don't think scum princess is viable. I mean, why would there be a scum princess? Do you think it's the complete opposite of town princess (skipped night phases).
there wouldn't be anything different.

it would be a buff.

but, okay. let's drop it.

The question I was asking was if a person is only attacking people who attack don't you think the rest of town would notice?
I'm still not sure what you're asking.

People notice when vocal players attack vocal players, yeah.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Xiivi said:
[collapse=GorditoBoy69]Robotnik

The pretty, young Sara refuses to marry you, despite you buying her a wedding dress; you'll make her pay!

Role: Mafiosi Beloved Princess
Partners: Kirbyoshi (Old Man), Mafiosi Super Saint; Rockin (President), Mafiosi Michizure Switch
Abilities: You may communicate with your partners at any time in the following QuickTopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/xZwtckX9SRH . If you use any other method of communication (Private Messages, AIM, MSN, etc...) then you must provide logs of these conversations by copying and pasting them into the QuickTopic. Each night you or a partner may send me the command "Murder: NAME". In the event of your death, the day phase and twilight phase immediately following your death will not occur.
Safe-Claim: [collapse=GorditoBoy69]Robotnik

You'll never let anyone lay a hand on the pretty, young Sara! You'll fight for your future wife!

Role: Town Beloved Princess
Abilities: In the event of your death, the day phase and twilight phase immediately following your death will not occur.
Win Condition: You win once all threats to the town are eliminated.[/collapse]
Win Condition: You win once your faction has an undeniable majority rule over all others or nothing can prevent this.[/collapse]
Here is one variation of the role I have seen Roxy where it was on the mafia side.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Vult, how would you feel about being investigated or shot? I can make both happen.
An investigation on me is a wasted one. I don't live very long, confirmed Town status doesn't help me much and some people are convinced I'm Town anyway, and it's much better used on someone people will let ride to endgame (AM).

If I'm dead then the Town's lost a decent player.

why are you just telling us this in a worthless post when that time could be better spent, ya know, reading posts?
I'm hoping people will change their posting habits.

Do you SERIOUSLY think they might be an anti-town princess role?
I don't know his character, but if it fits with Princess then it would make sense.

And I'll tell you what kind of townie thinks the way they do. A confused townie comprised of two individuals who don't have their **** sorted and have no concept of how to play their role.
I'm not convinced.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Vult would you say that if you were hypothetically princess, that you would have held the claim? Or if you claimed it, would you have just let it be after claiming?
I definitely would not have claimed immediately.

I probably just would have avoided attracting a lot of attention to myself. Lurked more than usual, etc. That's how I would expect a Town Princess to behave.

I'm getting a scum read from your recent posts, at least stronger ones than I had on anyone not being AM so far. I reread and might go after you tomorrow depending on how the Night pans out.

Purple

Hi guys!
Gord's view on AM went even with my view.

Also him not knowing the role is a null-tell, not a scum tell. Those votes aren't justified.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
J and Joey voted Gordito for those posts. Do you feel their votes were justified or opportunistic?
I disagree with Purple. Not understanding how the Princess role works is null, but those two posts comes off as wishy-washy and I could empathize with a vote on Gord for that reason.

Purple

Hi guys!
The only thing that changed was how gord viewed lil jon, he viewed him separately as just soup in the second point, but he already said he wanted to wait until he heard seik talk anyways, so it's still relatively consistent.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I thought you were talking overall because I had a talk with Joey previously w.r.t. viewing the hydra as a whole and not just one player.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
@Mod Is it alright for me to post on this account during twilight, or would the hydra account be preferable?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
WL has been doing so. Personally I wouldn't see why you couldn't. Plus to even be a bit more blunt, you're dead as of the mod's call.

How are you guys in europe still awake? z_z

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I definitely would not have claimed immediately.

I probably just would have avoided attracting a lot of attention to myself. Lurked more than usual, etc. That's how I would expect a Town Princess to behave.

I'm getting a scum read from your recent posts, at least stronger ones than I had on anyone not being AM so far. I reread and might go after you tomorrow depending on how the Night pans out.
Sure, works for a guy who tends to sit on the sideline, collect a ****ton of information, and then post it whenever he finds that he can.

For us? Two guys who are very active and try to dominate a game and lead town? You expect us to sit on the sidelines and not say very much and not draw attention to ourselves like that? Are you seriously thinking this would work for two very vocal players? What?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Tbh, I haven't noticed but WL is feisty if not as feisty as Ryker in some ways. He is just more subtle then Ryker about it. I mean if you had put Ryker's ava in the post above, I would have thought it was him.

Damn you two are uncanny.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@Mod Is it alright for me to post on this account during twilight, or would the hydra account be preferable?
Hydra account would always be preferable. Nothing I can really do to punish you further at this point, but it would make it easier for your slot's posts to be referenced by other players later in the game.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
There's a reason I'm the mediation to Ryker's aggressive.
I just never realized it before.

Btw, you do know that I do know you two would pull a stunt like this regardless of alignment. Though I like your play so far but idk. Something's bugging me this time, nothing big but it's kindof like the before phase of pizza mafia.

I need to re-read your slot more in-depth.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
We're quite aware people wouldn't believe us and that a scum princess exists. We don't care.

Red Ruy, I want you to target FrozenFlame tonight. In normal circumstances, I'd say us, but I don't know how long we have to live, so I can't guarantee we'd make it to D3.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Doesn't that jeopardize him? Also I'm assuming we have one protection role at most, you think announcing my target is the right idea?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
RR, don't listen to WL this time. Normally I would agree with FF as a target but you need to target me, there is a reason for this. It's dependent on how much you trust me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I haven't been crumbing anything except in one post. If you can find it, I will reveal my hand.

WL, I'm not asking for your trust. I am asking for RR's.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

You have failed the test. Sorry WL, I'm better than you think at that. You will not get this that easily.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Oh dear whatever shall I do. I am sentenced to die tomorrow....oh it's coming from AM? Never mind.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
For a guy who seems to have no need for us,

AM, I have proposition for you. Let's agree to disagree for toDay and move onto a bigger fish we both would like fried. I want Gord the most, you want Vult the most. I would settle for Joey, you would settle for RR. We both have one person we would like dead regardless of the scenario we are presented.

Unvote
Vote: Adumbrodeus

Also, I like the phrase advicedogging just like I like this new whiteknighting phrase I'll be using more.
you were certainly quite dependent on us during the phase.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
It was to appease the person who is stopping what I want. You still haven't done anything too too relevant ever since RR claimed, you gonna get to the questions poised to you?

Dependent isn't the right word.

Top Bottom