• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Tournament Mafia! Game Over, Town Wins!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
town is gonna be salty though. :/

you wanna try this again for LoTR?

all reads stay firm, don't let our modkill concern or worry you, in fact, think of it as a stepping stone, look at our connections between people and who pressured us, or who we pressured, etc.

good luck town, i apologize to the mod(s) in advance and will read the rules like the commandments or something next time. :/

X1-12

Smash Champion
As kuz already stated, the rules are the rules - when you break them you get punished. I stated specifically in the OP that the rules were not necessarily as standard, I also specifically highlighted that rule as being different to what some may consider as normal when asked by FF in the pre-game.

Any further discussion about this should be dealt with via PM.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
No Soup, I read your QT post before he closed the thread, it pretty much told me you were obvious town just like PL was in Bingo.

You didn't follow the rules, on of which is almost equivalent to posting a role PM.

Sorry, but it's something to learn not to do again. And it sucks now that we gotta lose the rest of our day and a townie because of it.

:phone:

Lil Jon

Seikend|Soupamario
Alright, to business.

Not gonna lie, haven't read the thread properly in a while.

But RR is obvtown, Joey is possibly scum (that RR scumpick from him didn't happen at all, did it?), Beatstick is probably scum for some reason or another.

Will re-read soon.
We're VT so the loss ain't too bad.

#HBC | ѕoup

so basically PL didn't get modkilled because the logs were allowed but i'm modkilled because they are not?

it's a fair punishment.

and yeah, what Seikend said, think of it as a D1 lynch more then a modkill, don't let it concern you, the day is just ending but if i think about it this is the best option.

Lil Jon

Seikend|Soupamario
Also Soup had pretty conflicting reads with me. But that's cool now. Soup can just say his thoughts and I can say mine without anyone complaining about inconsistencies or whatever. Pick and choose who you think is right.

But I'm always right. Maybe.

#HBC | ѕoup

Naw bro i've been spot-on with my reads for the past 3 games now. :3

but yeah, enough of this modkill, we have 24 hours to talk so let's use them wisely.

#HBC | ѕoup

also seikend i enjoyed the inconsistentcies, we both had opnions on situations and it's better then just both of us simply agreeing with everything, i enjoyed hydraing with you for the little i did, and that was quite small, i'm very dissapointed and as i have said i would like to hydra with you in LoTR if you want.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Hi guys, since I fear that Lil Jon's comment about "town being disappointed when they flip" might mean that they're protective, we're throwing our reads out there just in case scum manage to kill us tonight.

Well, once we get an in-depth analysis on them.

Lil Jon

Seikend|Soupamario
We'll talk about it in private later, but don't think I'm up for LotR. I'm pretty busy for the next couple of weeks, moving out from my uni flat.

#HBC | ѕoup

when i learn to read the rules, or learn to read, i guess.

Lil Jon

Seikend|Soupamario
Gordito, Adumb, Beat, Vult, FF, AM, Joey, maaaaaybe Terywj, maaaaaaaaybe RR are scum candidates.

Everyone else is town. Hopefully.

If AM Scum>Adumb Scum
If Beat Scum>Gordito probably not Scum

@Mod Request Votecount, thanks

So... I guess those people should remind me who their scumpicks are and why. Don't make me do work and find it out. Cool. Thanks.

If I had to guess scumteam now... AM/Adumb/Beat. But that's just from skimming like hell. Will work out the scumteam by the end of the Day.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Its Twilight so votes are not counted. In a bit I will edit the post announcing the modkill with the votes as they were at that time.

Lil Jon

Seikend|Soupamario
Cool, thanks.

I'll be honest, wasn't super into this game to start with but I sure as hell don't want to end up being a useless slot in this game. Will be super-active over the next 24 hours.

#HBC | ѕoup

seikend i'm gonna dissapoint you really bad and i'm not gonna be active these 24 hours, i apologize, i got IRL stuff going on like exams and whatnot.

Lil Jon

Seikend|Soupamario
seikend i'm gonna dissapoint you really bad and i'm not gonna be active these 24 hours, i apologize, i got IRL stuff going on like exams and whatnot.
Nah nah, not at all Soup. Honestly, I am not upset with you at all. You ended up inspiring me to play again haha.

I'm cool with running solo, as long as you drop in at some point near the end and give your final reads. Deal?

#HBC | ѕoup

Deal.
10Deal.

and haha seikend you're good don't worry about it. :3

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Oh, RR, do me a favour and remind me where your thoughts are at the moment.
1.) You should have read the rule.
2.) Adumb is giving me huge scum vibes.
3.) Gord still feels like scum.
4.) FF feels very townie, even from only two posts, speaking of which I need to respond to him.
5.) Thinking about Vult vs AM more, thinking AM might be more believable.

Lil Jon

Seikend|Soupamario
Explainable scumvibes? Pitch adumb scum to me.

Completely disagree with FF but whatever. Not a priority toDay.

Do you think it's possible that both Am and Vult are town?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Lil Jon fuuuuuuu

I'll admit that I can't re-read this game. Instead I'll read through all of my current scum pick's posts through the night and see how I feel about them.

Lil Jon fuuuuuuu

:172:

Lil Jon

Seikend|Soupamario
You made that excuse already .__.

What will you magically gain over Night about your reads? The flip is going to be me, and I am town. There's no new info over night.

Surely you can at least say who looks the "least" town? Anything?

Also your reaction looks pri faked :/.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@ Red Ryu: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12711739&postcount=356

Get over his bad strategy in claiming. It isn't helping the game progress. I've already explained why claiming princess as scum would be an absolutely AWFUL tactical decision, and even though AM made a ******** decision, even I don't think the members of that hydra are bad enough to think claiming princess as anti-town is a good strategy. Stop tunneling on it.
I'm well aware you did, however I did consider that they would gambit something like that considering one of the players on their hydra. Anything is possible in my eyes when I consider what lengths and methods some people are willing to go in mafia to try out ballzy ideas.

It is a bad idea, that concept alone made me consider it possible because people would try stupid ideas to fool town. So I had to consider the options around during that time.

Your welcome.

I listened to AM and changed my stance.

@ Red Ryu: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12713784&postcount=411
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12716152&postcount=484

OMGUS much? This seems to be a trend with you. All of your scum reads are people who have taken stances against you (AM, Gord, Adum). OMGUS-esque stances make sense sometimes, but 3 people on Day 1? Really? Not a fan.
I actually want to defend against the claim I went OMGUS.

Gord was changing his stances on me as he was commenting at Joey, was not happy with seeing him change why I was scum into a different stance.

Adumb is because he listed one sole scum pick, me, and no one else. Afterwards people are asking who he thinks is more likely to be scum, he has yet to deliver, I'm not happy with this either. Then his defense on Gord is noobtown which I absolutely don't agree with and think it's a weak claim.

@ Red Ryu: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12716152&postcount=484

Again with supporting people who agree with you and attacking people who don't. Is this going to be your think all game, because you're a serious liability if this is what you're gonna do. In fact, you can learn from J: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12716218&postcount=488
Still saying no, Vult I liked was due to him taking effort to prove a case, although he should look at other people more than AM at this point. I found this to be more of a town read.

Adumb I explained above.

And I guess Lil Jon will flip VT.

Red Ryu is pretty close to a lynch and has a good claim atm so despite me not really liking him atm my vote isn't going there. Need to see if anyone CCs and hear his responses to my criticisms.
Agreed and I responded to you above.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Explainable scumvibes? Pitch adumb scum to me.

Completely disagree with FF but whatever. Not a priority toDay.

Do you think it's possible that both Am and Vult are town?
Adumb is explained above in my response to FF.

I think it is possible for AM vs Vult to be TvT.

Lil Jon fuuuuuuu

I'll admit that I can't re-read this game. Instead I'll read through all of my current scum pick's posts through the night and see how I feel about them.

Lil Jon fuuuuuuu

:172:
This displeases me.

You should reread and post scum picks.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Yeh. Need to get at Ryker so he and I can finalize 'em. FF had it right when he said we were disorganized townies.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Alright, guess I am gonna devote time into this thread tonight more then I thought.

*sigh* This sets back my plans a bit. Nothing can be done though.

Lil Jon

Seikend|Soupamario
Don't need to if you don't want to J. I'm pretty sure you're town and even if you're scum I doubt I could read you just from D1.

Top Bottom