• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Tournament Mafia! Game Over, Town Wins!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
No bro i voted you for other reasons and trying to get someone modkilled over a silly offense such as 'threatining to stab someone' and whatnot.
You see, we've had problems before where comments like that led to serious issues. MLG Dallas had a person threaten to shoot everyone there and they hired $1000 more of security because of a comment on the forums.

I take any comment like that seriously even in a game and find any comment like that seriously inappropriate. If you even think saying, I will stab you or I will blow your house up, is anywhere near appropriate, you should rethink about yourself.

Kuzi even said as the mod that he found the comment inappropriate, and I didn't say modkill, I said punishment.

Lil Jon

Seikend|Soupamario
Joey is totes scummier anyways and he hardcore defended you and then suddenly backstabbed you and has you leaning scum.

unvote vote: Joey

weasel4lyfe man

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You're right I didn't remember that post, my error. Regardless the fact is that you abandoned attacking AM while giving little justification. You weren't on to me until after J chose to, and your justification is based on a post that earlier you explicitly said was a misread implying you believed or knew I was town.
My justification was fair and legitimate, I considered his previous post before that one I quoted and changed my mind on him. His #385

I don;t quite follow the last part, J was on you but I listed my discomfort with you far before anything serious came up.

Why the sudden change? What you've done so far strongly suggests that you're scum trying to push a case on the guy attacking you while trying to avoid making it look like OMGUS, but you didn't wanna push it until after you realized it was viable.
How exactly is this the case?

Joey even pointed out the flaws in his case on me, and I've been pointing out why him not even looking at someone he would consider a scum pick if I flipped scum is an issue.

I went after him because I decided that AM needed more time since I found his His #385 to be compelling and make me second guess myself on him.

Yea, I think your scummy case more then justifies your lynch.
Your case is weak.

Regarding Red Ruy, he's most likely scum, so i agree with seikend on that, he's trying too hard to look town while when he is town he doesn't care how he looks or appeals to people.
Umm...I don't get this, I'm trying too hard yet I don't care what people think of me?

Contradiction much?

Lil Jon

Seikend|Soupamario
you're trying too hard to look town (posting walls, asking questions, etc. etc. protown stuff) while when you are town you don't care how you look or appeal to people.

EBWOP: Reading through. Red Ruy shouldn't assume that just because it's too halves of a single playerslot doesn't mean they won't coordinate on certain things.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Poor X1, now we have to have this game modded by kuz. :(

@AM

i totally believe you and you shall be my best friend in lylo.

Vote: J
Is this where you were being sarcastic?

So with my most recent post, we're clear then, or not?
@Beat
:facepalm:

"I didn't vote you. I'm obviously scum."

which is what i quoted, just because you don't vote someone you think is scummy doesn't mean "oh my god he's scum he's not voting him vote vote vote"

@Sword yes we are, i disagree with you but we are clear.
This is where you cleared Sword. We are clear = we are townie? o_O;

I do like the defense though. After these get answered I'll probably move on.

@Tery: Uhh... I thought I responded to that lol.

1) Okay o_O;. I'll have to re-read to get an idea of what you're talking about. If you mean gambits, then what gambit did he have in Pizza mafia? I know that he gambits a lot though and that he stays consistent with it.

2) It's not. Him having points that I agree with wasn't one of the big reasons as to why I thought he was town. It was somewhat of a plus though. If I agree with the points they have against someone, and they look townie in other areas, why shouldn't that paint them as more of a townie?

:172:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Lol.

Unvote

Gonna re-read when I get home, take notes, and put my vote somewhere awwww yeeeeeah.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
you're trying too hard to look town (posting walls, asking questions, etc. etc. protown stuff) while when you are town you don't care how you look or appeal to people.
I still don't get this.

Like it poses an impossible situation, I try to look town, I'm scum, if I don't, I'm scum.

EBWOP: Reading through. Red Ruy shouldn't assume that just because it's too halves of a single playerslot doesn't mean they won't coordinate on certain things.
You seemed to suggest this when you said Ryker would ignore be but look at Vult and WL would look at me despite Ryker not bothering with me.

@Joey: Who are your current scum picks?

Yep. Cool thing about humans: they can change their minds. Second cool thing about humans: they can cooperate. Both happened/are happening.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Skim'd.

So guys ya got two options: Ya want me to respond to EVERYTHING in the Aggressive Meditation style of post by post, or you want me to possibly skip over some thing by making a huge *** wall? I got like 20~30 mins before I get back on this 'ere comp, so decide to your will.

Obtw adumb comparing me to Ran or SWORDSR? Yikes I didn't think you thought I was THAT bad lol.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You're flat wrong everywhere you said "No."

Your wagon is useless because it's gone as far as it is going to go minus possibly one more vote. Don't try and intimidate me with vote counts.
You're flat wrong everywhere you disagreed with me.

No u.

J, why am I "leaning scum"?

:phone:
Comments like these are a good way to get on my scum-list. Also the reason you are leaning scum is I did not care too much for the post you voted Gord in. If Gord were to flip town the one I would be looking out for when dismantling the wagon would be you. Plus you don't seem to do too too much as of yet.

Yep. Cool thing about humans: they can change their minds. Second cool thing about humans: they can cooperate. Both happened/are happening.
Coming from you, I laughed.

@Tery: I was joking when I said walls are scummy. Walls are in no way scummy/anti-town. People who think that are just lazy and need to learn how to read.

@Adumb: I might get to you on those reads if I get bored.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Right now it's really just you Red Ryu. That's why I'm re-reading. Not placing my vote down while I re-read though, since you're a somewhat big target. I know I thought Gord was scummy earlier. His lack of posting doesn't make me sure that he's still a scum read or not. Will give scum reads after I re-read with a case on one of them following shortly afterwards. Yay no school! :D

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Got bored rather quickly.

I'm actually pretty fine with my vote on Gordito even after reading.

FF/RR/AM = town to me atm. Out of them FF's opinion is the opinion I am gonna be taking into the most.

I like Swords as well. Joey I don't like and am uncomfortable on.

Tery's 357 puts him as null while Adumb's 348 doesn't sit well with me.

Consider the rest idk/idc about atm.
FF = as said before, not restating it.
RR = He is my bro and I like his mindset since it matches mine.
AM = Just cuz it's gut. Subject to change.

Swords, his posting style seems legit. Reminds me of Inception mafia but that's only a little slice of it. He is persuing stuff when he is around and not just scape-goating/coasting.

Tery is null because I don't know what to think because he seems to be doing stuff while other times he seems to just be commenting on things. However he is now null/leaning townie. Lol I'll explain you when you become more important.

There's what you asked for.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Very well.

At the very least can I be told why both of you do not want to answer my question?

Right now it's really just you Red Ryu. That's why I'm re-reading. Not placing my vote down while I re-read though, since you're a somewhat big target. I know I thought Gord was scummy earlier. His lack of posting doesn't make me sure that he's still a scum read or not. Will give scum reads after I re-read with a case on one of them following shortly afterwards. Yay no school! :D

Ok, after you reread can you tell me who you think is scum?

Responding to this individually cause it's ****:

Vult said:
The above doesn't matter. They might flip Princess, but they certainly won't flip Town. Here's why:

You see that they are deliberately talking to each other in-thread about their "role situation". Why? Because they want to convince people that they are a Town Princess. Sure, obviously, but they'd do that as Town or Scum. Why go to this underhanded length? Because they don't expect people to believe them through "normal" means.

If they think they have to resort to "drastic" things like talking to each other in-thread to convince people that they are Town, then why did they attack me for speculating their claim, hm? They accused me of spreading fear, suspicion, and doubt about their claim -- and used THAT as a reason to vote me.

They are employing both of these mentalities at the same time:
1. "We have to go to great lengths to prove we are Town because we expect people to be skeptical."
2. "People who are skeptical must be scum!"

Tell me what Town-aligned person thinks that.
Us.

We realize that people are going to be skeptical. If we claim, no one is going to outright believe us. It would in no way be a unanimous "derp derp they're exactly what they claim", no one is that trusting, especially the people that have played 20+ games. We recognized that, so we're using everything in our power to make you believe us.

But here's the kicker, that's not the first time we've talked to each other via thread. You're saying it's fake, but that's such a bull**** claim because you can't prove it.

I love how most of your case consists of points that can't be proven.

I mean, I'd go quote WWA where Broto often used the thread to get my attention and tell me to calm down when Galakazoo was being an annoying **** about me "not reading his posts." You've seen it. You know we do it. Why you're bringing up the validity of it, when you can't prove one way or another its validity, is beyond me.

Besides, we used people's skepticism of our claim as a launching point for discussion. We originally used that about you as a way to start. You've done nothing to prove to us you're town since that point.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Damnit J, there are easy newbtown tells and easy newbscum tells, but newbtown tells are often scumtells for more expirienced players. Add to that the fact that weak players tend to not be very persuasive and they get lynched way too often for doing the things that they do every game as town.

Look at how I pegged swordsrbroken in bioware as noobtown (and nobody listened), or Ran in your game. If you just read into them a bit they are often transparent.

J, I think you're town, but you gotta learn to take a better look at the weaker players to learn how to discern their alignment, otherwise they just get lynched for the exact same type of mistakes they get lynched in all their other games for. Just read his 181 again, it's just bleeding townie frustration, I could see a stronger player faking it, but gordito lacks the ability.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
But Adum I don't think this is noobtown, Ran noob town is pretty dang obvious based on his reaction to certain events.

I'm not seeing these kinds of tells from Gord. His 181 is strong to support your case, but look at his responses to Joey and me, those do not look like noobtown.

J said:
Joey, you are being contradicting though, you just said to me explicitly that you were defending RR and you truly thought he was town, but he is leaning scummy to you? Why are you defending someone who you believe is scummy? Why are you contradicting yourself with your read on RR? Your 402 directed @ Roxy is also unpleasant. In fact whenever someone places a vote on you, you have some little comment to input. You also are pseudo-scumhunting. You are not following up on any of your suspicions. When heat comes your way you stop scum-hunting and focus on CYA (covering your ***). You seem to be posting just to post and your defense of "lol udumb therfore idc." is bad.
**** like this is why I don't understand your case. You went from "lol ur dumb" to "lol ur a heepocrit"--but it's not even the fact that he's a hypocrite that gets me. It's why that really establish this case as a piece of ****: "you switched your reads on someone."

I agree with the pseudo-scumhunting point, though, that's an absolutely fair point and you're 100% accurate in that.

J said:
Gord, I don't like how you are trying to set-up lynches w.r.t. Joey/RR.

FoS: Gordito

Just to keep it known I still GMEOU
How is he trying to set up lynches? Why are we forbidding people from making connections considering y'all thrive on those kinds of things?

Actually, I'm surprised at the lack of them this game.

Red Ruy said:
Gordito still bothers me, his flip flop earlier and his set-ups situations are not cool.

Vote: Gordito
**** vote that's still following people. How is Gorf flip-flopping?

J said:
Joey, both your points as to why you switched to RR being "leaning scummy" do not hold much air. How does RR tunneling Vult become a scum-tell? Also tbqh, RR has been contributing more to this game then you had even before you "asked" him. I could use the same arguement for you. In fact both of your points are moot since they just revolve around what you extrapolate to be "tunneling".

You have yet to scum-hunt as well and just keep on trying to defend yourself.
Other than the whole "RR contributing" (good laugh, by the way),

J said:
it is setting up lynches.
No, not really. He's just allowing his reads to be defined by what people flip, certainly things that you, myself, Ryker, and a number of other people have done. It's not a scummy thing to do when he's not saying that a person should be lynched, just he views them as scummy.

Gorf said:
I'm not saying you're scum for not AtEing. I'm not saying you're scum at all. I'm just saying that his change in playstyle is not a scum tell.
**** like this is what makes me think he's not scum, he's just being misread. almost positive that if a gorf lynch goes down, it'll be a mislynch.

Red Ruy said:
Nope because your calling me out on that, yet you do it yourself.
Throw this mentality out the ****ing window. It's pissy and does nothing and goes nowhere. This is essentially the same as a lurker saying "welp, I'm lurking but so is this person and he's inherently scummier than me, lynch him." It's self-preservational bull**** and I don't care for it.

Swordy said:
@AM: I have a question for you. Much earlier in the game you said that scum would want to leave the role open to WIFOM, and used that as some of your case against Vult. One might argue that that's reaching, because you're accusing him of a possible future agenda, something which can't really be proven. Response?
Fair point, but that's not why we think he's scum.

Quoth Ryker: Hell yeah it was reaching. We were trying to start a day. You'll notice Vult doesn't call us on that at that stage though.

Yeh, we decided to make the most of our role. After claiming it, we decided we'd use it to gain reactions and get people out of RVS. We found it weird Vult would rather call us lying scum and attack us for it than to realize our case on him was a reach and dismiss it. Why would he take the time to point out a gambit he recognizes? What's the town benefit for it?

Vult said:
Not at all.
(Sorry for the delayed response.)

I like Red Ryu a lot. He's not just solely piggybacking off my arguments.

wtf vult rr has been piggybacking off you up until he got pissed enough to try to bring up his own ****. while his points were original, his reads and his reactions certainly were not.

Vult said:
^ shows that AM has no motivation to try to actually interpret my actions.
Why would I go down that WIFOM-festered road? I'm reading your **** at face value because that's all I can take it as. You're too cagey about your **** otherwise.

Case-in-point: lack of clarity when you say "I'm voting him because of his current play." That's vague as **** and you refuse to clarify what you mean by that at all, yet expect people to suddenly jump onto your side.

Vult said:
I meant more that I'll get to other people when I don't have to devote every post I make to him because I have to catch up with him. I sign on once or twice a day at best so a lot of what I do is catch-up depending on activity levels.
Covering his ***. Hardcore.

Adumb said:
Will get back to this.

Scum reads, now. If Tery can't get away with not having a vote, you can't get away with tunneling.

J said:
Our first agenda is to lynch Gordito. If that falls through, we will be lynching Joey. Sound good?
no **** that get the **** off those wagons, vult and red ruy are the scum.

Red Ruy said:
Vult is town, I like the stance and bring up of how much of a player Ryker can be along with his effort to prove why his claim was BS, granted I sided with letting him go for now since I'm willing to see where his claim goes at this point.
So wait, you think you jumped the gun, unvoted us, and switched to a case you thought was going somewhere, yet when Vult posts more bull**** about us, you agree with it (which means you agree that we're scummy), yet you unvoted and didn't put your vote anywhere else despite the fact that you still think we're scummy?

die you leeching scummy *******

Red Ruy said:
I haven't taken him off my scum list atm, but he isn't my first pick anymore because I could see him taking the player roaster into consideration.
Is it possible for someone to be dumb scum? Not just one or the other?

J said:
I have read and understood the premise of your case. Though I find nothing to comment on and nothing really that special about it besides the blantant "Look! LOOOOOOK! AM!" and I am not really getting much of anything from it. Your "case" as you call it is weak and I don't find it rather important personally.

Now, scum-picks. Thanks.
Things like this make me think you're town. You may not be our J but you're not worthless.

Red Ruy said:
And people wonder why you're criticized for sitting on the sidelines.

J said:
Also, if you do not like those lynches then tell me whose lynches you do think are good and who you are gonna be pushing. You keep having this incessant battle with Vult that doesn't seem to derive from much but you two apparantly having meta on each other and something that revolves around your claim.
We want Vult dead, we'd be okay with Red Ruy or potentially Adumb dying as well.

Lil Jon said:
@AM What's your reasoning for not liking Adumb?
He's got like three posts in the game. While I like that he's defending Gorf, I find it weird he has one scum read and that same scum read is the person who coincidentally voted him earlier in the phase for being "good with reads". That entire exchange of votes seems incredibly off but it's not a strong case so I'm not going to say much more about it.

I dunno why Ryker dislikes him.

J said:
Vult is town for his attacks on you.
It's like people don't understand that scum are perfectly capable of masking attacks on people as scumhunting. If he were pursuing other people--and he has shown he can respond to more people than just us--I'd be okay with your town read but he'd rather sit there with a little unprovable case about us (which is weird because he rarely banks in a case that is such utter ****) and he's only given his reads once. That's not scumhunting, J. That's not town behavior. Scum are perfectly capable of attacking other players.

Red Ruy said:
AM is turbo posting and really I can't respond to much when he is, so I don't bother putting anything of value in between when he does. And it annoys me to no end when he does, if he wants to respond to people why does he just do little posts like that and not quote everything.

Unless he thinks Vult is so much bothersome about walls.
Too much time. Considering Broto said that he basically wanted to do it like that so a certain stubborn penguin will read it, derp.

Red Ruy said:
Him not giving answers, feels like a scum tell. Why would be not answer a question about reads?
I'll give you a hint: Broto's very, very, very open about his information except for when he needs to reserve it as leverage.

Guess what he's using his reads for right now.

Adumb said:
You're being incredibly mechanical in your scumhunting, the differences between a weak town player and a weak scum player are very different then the differences between a strong scum player and a strong town player. Look at swordsrbroken in bioware mafia, the thousand times Ran got mislynched, and many other players. I can say with near absolute certainty that the dumb things he said so far are within the sphere of gordito's general weak play.

That said, he makes some very good points on you, how you only took an active role and started producing content cause you were attacked. And where's the follow-up for that suspicion on AM, not a popular enough target? Yet you're willing to attack me who has considerably more support.
Like this a little bit, if only you'd have more than one scum read at the moment.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
This is probz the best response to what you guys obviously think is my being dumb. But seriously WTF I've always gone with the assumption that princess making town lose a phase resulted from lynch and was negated by a NK.

And oh, to you two guys thinking that that's vote worthy? My left nut a mechanic blunder is vote worthy. How about scum hunting?

I went into as much of my Red Ryu suspicion as I felt. Slip's a slip. And Soup isn't somebody I have a solid read on yet cuz it's a Soup tell, and I truly can't tell if it's a scum or town tell atm. Null.

I didn't feel it was vote worthy. Suspicious? Yea.
This is the post you are getting at? I don't get frustrated townie from this.

Your constant advicedogging is off-setting. However I know it's you so it's taken as a null-tell. Let's look at your first paragraph again, who exactly are you talking about there?

Hmmm...you are making me change my mind on something Adumb, you wanna know what it is or would you rather it be a surprise?

Coming from this hydra is ironic.
don't care

J said:
@People who think Gord is town: Can you explain to me where you are getting this besides him being dumb/scummy like always as an excuse for him to live?
Because he's still brought up incredibly valid points that I can't see a scum player pointing out. He's made some really, really good points against Vult that back up what we've been saying among other people and he's still put out good thoughts. Is he right in a lot of them? No, **** no, but that's not scummy.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
AM, I have proposition for you. Let's agree to disagree for toDay and move onto a bigger fish we both would like fried. I want Gord the most, you want Vult the most. I would settle for Joey, you would settle for RR. We both have one person we would like dead regardless of the scenario we are presented.

Unvote
Vote: Adumbrodeus

Also, I like the phrase advicedogging just like I like this new whiteknighting phrase I'll be using more.

Beat!

Smash Master
But Adum I don't think this is noobtown, Ran noob town is pretty dang obvious based on his reaction to certain events.

I'm not seeing these kinds of tells from Gord. His 181 is strong to support your case, but look at his responses to Joey and me, those do not look like noobtown.
What about them isn't noobtown?

Almost every post you make looks exactly like your scum meta. I'm starting to think that you should go before Gord.

unvote
Vote: Red Ryu

:phone:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Vult said:
I'm not sure what you mean by "scum AM" here. I thought we were pretending he was Town gambiting.
You think he's scum. That's why I said scumAM.

Vult said:
Can you show me where this is?
If you still want this at this point, then I'll be willing to go back and show you.

J said:
Gord, what do you think of Joey if RR were to flip town? Why are you not considering this a possibility.
Then... I go back to my town read on Joey?

J said:
Explain the bolded. Also, can you explain who you are persuing Gord? You have been on RR but otherwise you have not been looking at anyone else else nor doing anything besides saying, "Yo look at Joey on a scum RR flip." 100x
At this point, I'm looking into Red Ruy > Vult > FF. FF is pre' silent at this point, and Vult... Vult I HAVE been pursuing.

Vult, you're SERIOUSLY tunneling Aggressive Meditation. Who would you plan on moving your vote to if you decided to veer away from AM?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
**** vote that's still following people. How is Gorf flip-flopping?
Look at this instance.

God I hope I remember how to collapse...

*Quotes of me*

These should be all of Ruy's posts. I see no intention of trying to assert his own opinions or stands from these posts. Sure he brushes upon certain points, but just because you are bringing them up doesn't mean you are really involving yourself with the matter. You're focusing more on the face value, and not really looking into the intentions behind the posts.
He showed... OPINIONS. He gave us small opinions. Not much of anything town can really work with.
If you're giving fake or insufficient content, then your opinions are jaded.
He says I have no opinions and stances, then he changes to, "He does but it's just nothing" Which I disproved this already at this point. If people want to say I don't contribute, I don't see what the hell people can say I am not contributing.

**** like this is what makes me think he's not scum, he's just being misread. almost positive that if a gorf lynch goes down, it'll be a mislynch.

Throw this mentality out the ****ing window. It's pissy and does nothing and goes nowhere. This is essentially the same as a lurker saying "welp, I'm lurking but so is this person and he's inherently scummier than me, lynch him." It's self-preservational bull**** and I don't care for it.
When the player himself is doing what he's calling me out on, does he have a right to do such?

So wait, you think you jumped the gun, unvoted us, and switched to a case you thought was going somewhere, yet when Vult posts more bull**** about us, you agree with it (which means you agree that we're scummy), yet you unvoted and didn't put your vote anywhere else despite the fact that you still think we're scummy?

die you leeching scummy *******
No.

I said I thought his case was legit in a sense that he was scum hunting, but I disagreed that his case deserves you to be lynched even if I still am a bit skeptical about it. There are other players who should be lynched over you and I think you being a princess is more plauable than I did earlier toDay due to your reasoning in your #385

Is it possible for someone to be dumb scum? Not just one or the other?
Yes.

And people wonder why you're criticized for sitting on the sidelines.
You were turbo posting and I explained this later when I said, I wasn't liking this so I posted this image.

Too much time. Considering Broto said that he basically wanted to do it like that so a certain stubborn penguin will read it, derp.
Ok. I understand.

I'll give you a hint: Broto's very, very, very open about his information except for when he needs to reserve it as leverage.

Guess what he's using his reads for right now.
I'll accept this.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Votecount 6 [7/13] - Deadline is 23/05/11

Gordito [2] - Sword, Red Ryu
Adumbrodeus [1] J
Lil Jon [1] - MOD
BeatStick [0]
Vult Redux [1] - AM
frozenflame751 [0]
Sworddancer [0]
Terywj [0]
Roxy [0]
Aggressive Mediation [1] - Vult
Joey [2] Roxy, Lil Jon
Red Ryu [4] - Gordito, Adumb, Tery, Beat
J [0]

Not Voting [2] - Frozen, Joey

Hydra Mod Points (3 is a MOD vote)

Lil Jon [1]
AM [2]

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Vult, you're SERIOUSLY tunneling Aggressive Meditation.
Because I push harder than most people to convince the Town, and won't back off just because J goes "hurr hurr it won't work anyways"?

i guess you're right.

Who would you plan on moving your vote to if you decided to veer away from AM?
I don't know. Maybe J or BeatStick.

@Purple: Please read #483 when you get the chance. When I was writing it it was intended to be directed specifically at you -- it still is, I just generalized it more.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Almost every post you make looks exactly like your scum meta. I'm starting to think that you should go before Gord.

unvote
Vote: Red Ryu
What's his meta? Explain for those who don't know, please. :(

Why did you believe AM's Princess claim initially?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
This has to be the hardest game to re-read ughh. I'll have a post up by the time I go to bed tonight.

Red Ryu I will post my scum picks after I re-read. Updated and ready to go.

Top Bottom