• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol Kage. You dress up as Zangief and my bro and I will be Ken and Ryu. We can have an awesome fight =)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
and yet they all share the red name.......................

lmao in all honesty i never foresaw jungle becoming a mod. when it happened i was like 'all dreams can come true'

tw1n

Smash Champion
Be careful, one spinning pile driver in RL and you are dead.
Careful to you as well. One fireball and it's death for you ;)

Lol I have some solid grappling skills but I don't think I could pull off the spinning piledriver on anyone over 100 lbs. It takes some much strength to get that started. Yes I've tried before lol :)

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Twin_A's Magic Trick That Will Blow Your Mind Link of the Day

This one is called Queens by Dan and Dave Buck (the best twin magicians in the world). I pulled this one from an interview because finding an original one done by them and not someone else is nigh impossible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha4qlb3515Y#t=1m27s

the whole interview is pretty cool and there are a few more quick tricks in there as well.

Geist

Smash Master
Dan and Dave are so legit
It kinda ruins it for me knowing how it works, but just knowing the amount of practice put into it is like wtf

tw1n

Smash Champion
Twin1's video of today that I saw on newgrounds and thought was awesome!
Warning. Contains profanity and strong humor. Watch at your own discretion and don't go crying to your parents if by some insane way you feel offended for being so depressing.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/560476

Edit: Choknater. That vid was amazing! I am even more impressed because I know how difficult some of that routine is lol. That magician is very well versed in magic!

Kanelol

Smash Lord
For a subject change. Does anyone else here listen to a band you've never heard of before, and they're weird as ****, but you ****ing love it? And you know you could never listen to any of this music in front of anyone else, but it just became your new favorite thing ever?

Because that just happened to me.

Animal Collective <3<3<3

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
For a subject change. Does anyone else here listen to a band you've never heard of before, and they're weird as ****, but you ****ing love it? And you know you could never listen to any of this music in front of anyone else, but it just became your new favorite thing ever?

Because that just happened to me.

Animal Collective <3<3<3

nobody you know listens to animal collective? weird...

Geist

Smash Master
Why wouldn't you listen to Animal collective around anyone else? Maybe someone does listen to it and you don't know it.

Top Bottom