• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
this ws going to be the last post for the most recent thread by poundslap by me. read end for max XD

the only things I ever seen that are random in a match are the following G&W's side=B, items, some stagesall or like near all random stages are banned, and peach's down-B.

if it were up to me i'd just ban peach and tell you and all the rest of the peach players to go to h*** nothing against them the person just the charcter. Peach is a charcter whereyou let them run into your broken proity moveset I once watched m2k a match not on youtube or anything against like vidjo or something like that but a great peach players at least I think he got 3rd. I watched as M2K carefully spaced every single move he had and peach landed a single d-smash and did 54%.

I see peach as a less skillful charcter than even puff as pichu(who I main and have the most exp against peach AND puff as) peach simplely needs to land an air attack and d-smash and there's half my stock gone and I have to space my balls off to land my nairs and jolts till like 80% IF I can mindgame into an up-smash and not get killed or keep hitting peach up to 180% for my kill I landed at least 10 times as many hits and spaced twice as hard as that peach. I nearly won but that doesn't mean s*** when you lose.

I then played husband and demanded him pick sheik over peach I at least took a stock off of sheik and nearly another one. Yeah I prefer fighting every chatcer in the game over peach she feels totally skillless compared to puff. I can beat puffs with pichu f*** I can beat marths and have come close to beating sheik mains but they quit before they could lose their honnor. peach is seriously the highest level of sit back and watch them f*** up charcter in the game seriously everything thing about this charcter is totally f***ing dumb. I've played DK vs falco I know pain but peach is too much.

That said I made a mistake and got punished it's semifair. even if punishment is perfectly balnced it's still fair in the sense that I f***ed up and got punished. also you really didn't watch h-box vs armada did you? If you watched you'd see how hard it was for puff to get in without getting hit hard. puff had d*** near no combos on peach. to land up-tilt isn't very relieable for rest you could see that from the matches and puff still got punished after landing those carefully played combos.

the random factor is peach's down-B that's it. why should we make the tournment 20% longer? most run too long anyways. this isn't a good plan there's a reason why ssb has 5 stocks and brawl has 3 because of time limits so the tournment runs smooth with enough for each player to have a chance.

also if pichu vs puff is like a 20-80 match up at even levels and I take a stock off H-box by your logic i'm tied with the 2nd best player in the world do the math and you'll figure out your method is wrong because it can't be wrong because you must be right because you are rright and they are wrong because you are right because you can't be wrong because they are wrong not you, because you are right and always right because we are dumb where you are smart because you are right for the following reasons: you can't be wrong because you're right because you are very smart and your veiws are based on facts unlike the facts we use because we are wrong and you are right because you know what you're talking about because you are right because we are wrong because we are wrong because you're rigth about being right even if you're wrong which you can't because you're right because you're right about being right and can't be wrong because you aren't like us who are wrong because we aren't you who is right about being right about being right because you're so right that it's right and God is on your our side because how right you are.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Is this about the 4 to 5 stock idea? You do realize that guy is a troll, right? He only made that ******** thread to sneak in more armada boasting. it's so blatant how he tries to troll, it's pretty annoying.

but i guess posts like yours are why he keeps going. you responded like 10 paragraphs about something that wasn't a real discussion

ICG you know things about smash statistically well which is cool and all, but you don't need to tie in a story, or use a personal example to every single thing you post

except the last paragraph. that was good, pretty much sums up his train of thought if he actually was a real person instead of yet another troll, similiar to vbm and mikehagger. cept this guy has like down syndrome thrown in to make his posts worse since he's consistent

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Trolls amuse me same with real life ones. If someone says f*** you I can't help but make them look dumb and bet them at their own game without insulting them. I'm more patince than they'll ever be and i've had people come to the point of swinging without me saying anything mean to them. it's funny how they lose at their own game.

I know they're trolls like doc king but I lie in ways you can't see i'm very cleaver and I let people think i'm dumb without disargeeing but by argeeing and then I mind f*** them. If you meet me in real life you can't read my face or my voice or actions really I am very good at games I deceide to play. Really i'm a very dark person I watch around like some emo kids super long hair and black leather jacket wth a lot of pockets and I don't really smile it just seems like it. I want in your mind and everyone esle's.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
yeah I just need some love my brother tells me to shut the f*** up and no one listens and cares at the same time. I've got one buddy who sees how hard I try to get help and told me once how he thought it was sad how i'd come to school saying i'm losing my mind and everyone esle would be like hey cool and he would say nothing.

I shouldn't leak my thoughts but let them f*** me up in the future.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Anyone else find it odd how the number of new players who post very very newbish and stupid things has risen massively in the past 3 weeks. It was like 6 months ago there were 3 posts a day in melee discussion and now mods actually have to do work? I think somethings strange, who am I going to call? HE-MAN

CloneHat

Smash Champion
Anyone else find it odd how the number of new players who post very very newbish and stupid things has risen massively in the past 3 weeks. It was like 6 months ago there were 3 posts a day in melee discussion and now mods actually have to do work? I think somethings strange, who am I going to call? HE-MAN
Yah I hate it when new people take an interest in an aging game too.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Lip rings are hella gay on men. I thought you claimed you were trying to repel MacD's affections, Mango?

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
The bird wit the Falco face is legit, which concludes me trusting him :awesome::awesome::awesome:

Just don't ODEEE with the Arwing when I counterpick on Corneria. LOL
lollollooll

Another victory for the forgotten.
Redemption is at hand.

This city's afraid of me..
I've seen its true beak.

-Kason Birdman

EDIT: I just realized I'm holding a baby in that picture... that makes it really almost disturbing

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
**** outta here sword man, you might steal my hat. *holds head* :glare:
Fine then, I thought we were getting ot know each other really well, a couple more posts and I was going to live my life with you, but it seems like you were just using me for your own pleasure.

Top Bottom