• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE ROYALE - cancelled for now :'(

random-ness

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure if I will have made it home from Japan yet here (I live in Japan now) but if not, I'll just go from Japan to Germany and then back to sweden.
I'm ****ing going, just have to get cheap tickets somehow.

I'll also talk to the rest of the smashcrew I'm in (Shaft) which includes Mellis, Humpe(GSE) and Calle W.
Hara also showed interest in this event.
If I go I might need a team mate, anyone interested?
Please say so in this thread!

I really look forward to this even though it's far off right now!
I miss the german smashers, haha.
Would housing be possible? Just asking in case there are cheaper tickets like, one day early or something. The swedish guys won't be total pigs when it comes to the housing this time, no worries xD

Can't wait to see you all again!

random-ness

Smash Cadet
I have decided to come!
I've spoken to Calle W, Mellis and GSE and they're all aboard but nothing confirmed for now!
I'd really like housing for like one day though, since I'm going to fly from Japan and will most likely be really tired when I get there.
If this is possible I would be really happy.
Really hyped!

Exalador

Smash Lord
haha de BF terug? Ergens betwijfel ik het :p kan ook een troll message zijn natuurlijk... Hmmm dit toernooi ziet er nog wel aanlokkelijk uit.... denk er wel fftjes over na... En nee, de Exalador is niet terug. maja... als je op FB bericht hier van krijgt MOET je ff koekeloeren natuurlijk ^^

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Mango is not coming, he is just **** talking like always, he doesn't even have a fund

I wish he did though, but he won't

I wouldn't put him on the thread title

/bait

I'll donate if that mother****er starts looking for plane tickets

Top Bottom