• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE ROYALE - cancelled for now :'(

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I'm curious to know since the player limit is 100 and you want the best of the best to come, don't you think it would be fair to hold a circuit?

Since there are so many talented players who might be interested, I think it would be great to hold qualifiers for this tournament.

Tero.

Smash Champion
I'm curious to know since the player limit is 100 and you want the best of the best to come, don't you think it would be fair to hold a circuit?

Since there are so many talented players who might be interested, I think it would be great to hold qualifiers for this tournament.
This sounds pretty good.
I'm considering this!

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
What if my recording equipment gets fixed last minute but the venue is full? How strict is this limit? You're saving spots for top players, but how important is one (three) more recording setup?

Tero.

Smash Champion
You have a spot safe if you'll bring your recording equipment ajp (same goes for Blayd, the german ajp :D)
Edit: also you'll pay less entry fee (/get cash back)

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Yay =).
So yeah, it actually getting fixed is a long shot at the moment, but you never know.
I miss seeing uploads of matches on your channel. :(

Top Bottom