• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Eggz

Smash Hero
My YL is boss =).

I don't actually think Falco is bad, I do think I'd beat Jem though, and I don't feel I'm underrating him I think he is pretty **** good after watching him @ SCC. I just don't assume I'm going to lose any match because then its already over ;p. And he was being a douche when saying he will never lose to chip or deva after saying he quit... unless it was a sarcastic joke because he doesn't plan to comepete ever again.
I like how every time I think your being slightly rude, you totally destroy me with logic and I realize you weren't being rude at all, and if you were it was deserved. Nate ftw. LOL

Jem.

Smash Master
Thanks Nate, thats a good compliment coming from you. Pretty sure the only thing I did good vs PC though was taking the first stock of the match on Battlefield in pools Falco vs Fox :p.

Your Y.Link probably would beat me. But if I dont play you, we'll never know :)

There is a slim chance I'll show up to GC, but not sure if I'll be playing in the tournaments.

Jem.

Smash Master
Sonic looks pretty cool.
I want to try him and (Star Wolf) assuming he makes it in.
And I loved the song choice. Live and Learn from Crush 40 from Sonic Adventure 2 Battle <3

Smashbros.com people.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
oh ****. sonic made it.

He looks Hella awesome. + i grew up on sonic games. should be pretty badass. =O
i call sonic main xD
i thought they mighta done something like sonic tails thing like with ice climbers.

but umm... on the site now the release says TBD again.. did they push it back? it used to say december something O.o

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
I'm bringing down quite a few this time around.

Chade, Miserable, Wes, David, and maybe Drew. I think I'll invite Balefireboy too.

So yeah, I'm coming xD

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
UUUGHHHHH.

i can't come because it turns out it costs $250 to change a flight. so yeah im getting in at like 11pm on the 13th and staying in bellingham till the 21st. any other smashfests or anything going on? also are people going to just keep playing overnight because if so i could probably get dropped off on the way from seattle then come back to bellingham the next day with the bellingham guys

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
anything specific you guys would like to know about brawl? i've got me a 4 day pass to e for all next weekend and i'm gonna play all the brawl i can handle haha

Deva

Smash Lord
find out which of Link's moves have that special cc ability and how his bow works with speed, etc, basically can he short hop cancel it. Lol, tell me everything you think I would want to know about a character that sucked in melee.

I also give away money.
See if Fox is as fast as he is in SSBM. See if he can jump out of his shine, and just what else i different in general.
See how strong Falcon looks?

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Gimpy, the first thing you should do when you get hold of a controller is go straight to multiplayer and choose a random character and stage as fast as you can and press X and then R plus diagnally down.

Eggz

Smash Hero
hey gimpy ya i just want as much info on zss fox and pit as possible plz :)

anybody having a smashfest tomorrow night?
I am. =D

701 High Ave Sultan WA

Canada and Eastern WA are gonna be there, as well as Ka Master and I. Maybe Teddy, I haven't heard from him though. Slim chance for Zeru as well. Jamo too. xD

Jem.

Smash Master
You should take an hour to decide who you want to be, to piss off everyone waiting in line behind you. And check for alternate songs on every level before actually playing, so you have to reset many times.

Hella ppl.
Ammon, I'm going Falcon to see how I do, you should too haha :p
but i also want to see how my falcon does vs ur weegie

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Lol, sounds good Otto. I was plannin' on doin' that anyways XD.

..at least for the most part <_<

And yeah, seeing as how Falcon Onry is happening, and considering the fact that we do like 103039 falcon ditto friendlies, I'll go Luigi if we play.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Cool, I can **** all the Falcon's with marth in tourney. =D

Such an easy matchup lol

Nate knows more about it though, so I'm probably just...bad. =[

Top Bottom