• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Jem.

Smash Master
You ****ing use Ness in every **** example you provide, god ****.

Chip's Y.Link is too campy. Only keeps a match close.

Bye *****es, 38 on Halo 3.

Jem.

Smash Master
Favoritism? We've never even talked just by ourselves, only when other people are around. I'd ***** you out if I saw you post about it all the time too.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
You seem to forget. I PLAY Ness. Do you know how much fandom that takes? Also, I don't pay attention to smashers who don't play Ness much, so those are the only examples I can give.

Ness rules.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
You ****ing use Ness in every **** example you provide, god ****.

Chip's Y.Link is too campy. Only keeps a match close.

Bye *****es, 38 on Halo 3.

probably because he mains Ness. why does it matter if you never check the boards anyways.

You have to camp to be good with Y.Link.

i'm gonna go watch falcon combos..

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
temper temper...

i beat your ness with my ness too!! =D does that make me a sannin in the ness field.
dont listen to jem. Your examples are just fabulous.
^____^

Edit: Didnt hero sublime Main Y.link, and use him for tourney play?

Chip.

you know what to do
temper temper...

i beat your ness with my ness too!! =D does that make me a sannin in the ness field.
dont listen to jem. Your examples are just fabulous.
^____^

Edit: Didnt hero sublime Main Y.link, and use him for tourney play?
lol Bowser F-smashing is one of the best ways to release temper- Gimpy does it to clothes threads too. That or releasing puffs of fiery smoke through your nostrils.

Geez, sarcasm is so hard to tell over the internet

Yeah, mr. Hero did use young Link but I never got to play him, though it would've been nice ... lol but Shane and Ammon's strories about him are too funny haha Reggie dittos lol too good.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!
Can someone explain to me why we did Y Link dittos instead of link dittos in the ditto tourney...............?
link dittos are waaay fun, and y link cant even combo himself. i was just wondering. there was no reason to not do link dittos. he combos himself fine.

deva link ditto mm at GC kk?

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
i thought it was b/c nate hated link or somethin' like that.

all i know is that me and Shane's Ganon ditto finals were pretty much amazing.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
...I played your Ness? I don't remember. And Ness dittos don't prove crap. I can kinda tell how Ness's are compared to me based on what they do, but the outcome is pretty unimportant. All my matches against Simna were crazy close, and he's much much better than me with Ness.

And if you became a Ness Sannin, wouldn't it be the Yonnin then? But yeah, Mofo, Mow, and Simna all own my ****, so no.

Jem.

Smash Master
I said if you did, I'd ***** you out too..

I didnt say your Y.Link was bad. Just running around every platform boomeranging and throwing a fair wont win a match. Will only irritate your opponent and keep the match close, but not enough to win.

Deva

Smash Lord
^^
you're kidding right, jumping between platforms, throwing projectiles, and throwing a fair is probably the best way to get wins with Y.Link. Yes, it keeps the match close, but saying it doesn't get wins? wheres the logic there. By irritating your opponent, it forces your opponent to approach, that' when you "throw in a fair" when they're open to start a combo. The reason it didn't work against you is because, ZOMG Falco has lasers.....guess what....? they're faster than Y.Link's projectiles. Wanna take a wild guess as to what that does? Limits Y.Link's game severly to the point where wins are nearly impossible against Falco. That's why the matches were only close.

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
I could beat you and Chip with a character that isnt Falco also?
Just sayin'. Getting my **** out now since I'm done.
Keep ****** and stuff Combo Status >_>

-Jem on Jamo's account

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
^^
you're kidding right, jumping between platforms, throwing projectiles, and throwing a fair is probably the best way to get wins with Y.Link. Yes, it keeps the match close, but saying it doesn't get wins? wheres the logic there. By irritating your opponent, it forces your opponent to approach, that' when you "throw in a fair" when they're open to start a combo. The reason it didn't work against you is because, ZOMG Falco has lasers.....guess what....? they're faster than Y.Link's projectiles. Wanna take a wild guess as to what that does? Limits Y.Link's game severly to the point where wins are nearly impossible against Falco. That's why the matches were only close.
Y. Link actually does alright with Falco if you realize how bad he(falco) is... against Fox and a good shiek its pretty hopeless though.

Camping is good with Y.Link, it took me a few matches to figure out a good style on chip.

All Y.Link's should be using dsmash more and Fair less imo xD... Link's Fair is good but I don't think so much about YL.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I remember my friend was playing Y Link against Gimpy once, it was like even 3 stock each, and my friend was playing projectile spammy Y Link, and Gimpy just went and said "Okay, this is boring, I'm just gonna SD". So he proceeds to jump off the ledge(I believe it was Corneria, could be wrong.) He comes back, does it again. Then he goes off the edge a third time, but my friend came after him, friend gets ***** trying to recover, and Gimpy survives. Gimpy then proceeds to *****slap my frend for 2 straight stock because my friend is too stupid to go back to defensive projectile Y Link.

**** your SD mindgames, Gimpy.

Link and Ylink dittos are much different. and yeah my ylink sucks xD
but thats not the reason at all why i dont like the dittos

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
yup falco is just terrible. just awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful.
i cant think of a worse character.
^_^

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
I remember my friend was playing Y Link against Gimpy once, it was like even 3 stock each, and my friend was playing projectile spammy Y Link, and Gimpy just went and said "Okay, this is boring, I'm just gonna SD". So he proceeds to jump off the ledge(I believe it was Corneria, could be wrong.) He comes back, does it again. Then he goes off the edge a third time, but my friend came after him, friend gets ***** trying to recover, and Gimpy survives. Gimpy then proceeds to *****slap my frend for 2 straight stock because my friend is too stupid to go back to defensive projectile Y Link.

**** your SD mindgames, Gimpy.
yeah, Tony can be pretty f**king hilarious sometimes

Top Bottom