• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

We've yet to do a money match tourney. Where for every round you win, you get 5$ form that person. Double elim, no entry fee. That way, the most you can lose is 10$, the regular entry fee, and more than 3 ppl get money. we might want to seed for something like that though, if it was more than 10 ppl.
maybe the first SSBB tourney? 72

Eggz

Smash Hero
We've yet to do a money match tourney. Where for every round you win, you get 5$ form that person. Double elim, no entry fee. That way, the most you can lose is 10$, the regular entry fee, and more than 3 ppl get money. we might want to seed for something like that though, if it was more than 10 ppl.
maybe the first SSBB tourney? 72
that sounds super fun

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
MM idea sounds pretty good. though prizes wont be too great. and ppl will end up breaking even xD

is anyone having a smash fest this week? or week after?

Eggz

Smash Hero

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
of course thats the best picture from scc lol no contest

we've got 3 washington players 2 bowsers 1 coke and 1 gamecube controller

i mean its just obvious.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I might try and attend this. Dunno how im gonna get down there though haha. Ill find something out. Im just really stressed out and smash seems to be the only thing keeping me alive.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
We talked about planning an invitational(huge) so there was lack of randoms taking up all of the fun we could be having xD.

Edit: But then again there probably wouldn't be that many randoms since its in WA... but still, so annoying when you don't get to playa single friendly with great smashers.

Edit 2: The point of that was the Dan could be it... I dunno though, be hard to put something together before brawl with all the other tournies too,

but think about it. an invitational in WA?
no one comes to WA, and everyone still comes to Gc. wouldnt people like jace want to actually lpay good ppl? but i guess the one chance they would get we could ruin.EWa doesnt get to go anywhere really either.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
LOL you hate me now?

Throwing it out there is all I did, and Jace and EaWA would be invited xD.

What else should I try to ruin?

its just when we were discussing it, you were saying only top/high players.
if jace and EWA were invited, it would defeat the purpose of an all pro tourney.
we should just let anyone come, bc i doubt many ppl would come that got invited is all, besides WA.

yes, i hate you.

if we do let anyone come, there wouldnt be THAt many randoms now that i think about it. we dont live in socal :p
i dont know if we coud pull off a big tourney tho

Captain_Obvious

Smash Journeyman
I think that Dan 2 is an awesome idea. If we do it, it's probably going to be the first weekend in December (i.e. the weekend directly before Brawl comes out). We'll then be holding a Brawl tournament the next weekend up in Bellingham as well. Last Melee tourney, first Brawl tourney? Sounds good to me.

Glad to see there's this much interest in coming to Bellingham.

- Captain R.D. Obvious

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Sounds good. Afterwards, I'll need a lift or directions to a voyager bus of some sorts that will bring me up to Vancouver. I'll be staying with Noobking between monday and thursday or friday.

PM me your phone number, so we can sort this out.
WA is <3 so far ^^.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
chips ylink is pretty good. though i havent played any other good ylinks.. i did play hero sublime once a long time ago... i think its better~

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I agree with Gimpyfish, if they're good with the character, what does it matter if they main him or not. Umbreon Mow doesn't main Ness for example, but he's still one of the Ness Sannin. And Eggz is still just as good/better than me with Ness(not sure which, I've only played you once so far) even though he doesn't main him either.

Top Bottom