• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Nate - I don't have a car with me (in B'ham now...) so I have to take a train down on Friday morning.

The only one I can catch before we would leave arrives in Seattle at 10:30 am. Could you pick me up from there? I'd pitch in some gas money. I guess that way we could also play a bit and warm up before heading out.

Jem.

Smash Master
Guess who camped out for Halo 3 from 7 PM - Midnight? Yeahyuhz Jamie and I.
Time to **** some nubz when Jamie gets off work, since my mom made me stay home..

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
my brother might get Halo 3 when he's ready.Maybe in a month or so.

BTW when is there going to be another "The Dan" tourney?

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
I camped 11 hours to get a Wii...

Worst. Decision. Ever.

Not to mention I have only played three games on it - Zelda, Trauma Center and Metroid.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i pre-ordered my wii, hung out with them at gamespot for about an hour then went home and played my wii because i'm not ******** and i know what a pre-order is lol

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I camped 11 hours to get a Wii...

Worst. Decision. Ever.

Not to mention I have only played three games on it - Zelda, Trauma Center and Metroid.
Did you ever finish Metroid Prime 3 Dan? I just finished yesterday after a whopping 25-26 hours of gameplay. I was stoned half the time which didn't help much at all. Probably could have shaved 4-6 hours off my time. I used Gfaqs once and only once and it was around the part where you have to get the hazard suit.

Overall, easy game. Might as well try it over on hyper mode >.>

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah, I camped out 5 hours. Gonna **** some nibbies online tomorrow probably.
Jamie and I just got done playing campaign for 5 hours, pretty cool ****.

EDIT: @ 10:05 PM, I have now beaten Halo 3's campaign mode.

If you want to know the ending, PM me on here or Myspace.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Did you ever finish Metroid Prime 3 Dan? I just finished yesterday after a whopping 25-26 hours of gameplay. I was stoned half the time which didn't help much at all. Probably could have shaved 4-6 hours off my time. I used Gfaqs once and only once and it was around the part where you have to get the hazard suit.

Overall, easy game. Might as well try it over on hyper mode >.>
Haha, wow, thats funny cuz I ended up using GF's once around that part too!

And it was actually just annoying. I didn't notice the small green ledge that you can grab onto...so dumb...

I'm almost done. 18 hours into it and at the last part of the game.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Gettin' close now...

Actually getting a little excited now. I'm looking forward to playing Nate's marth some more, good practice for me (vs ken, azen, etc) haha and he's the only marth that has *recently* beat me consistently.

Gettin' close now...

Actually getting a little excited now. I'm looking forward to playing Nate's marth some more, good practice for me (vs ken, azen, etc) haha and he's the only marth that has *recently* beat me consistently.
Isn't nate like the only marth you play though? lol

NATE - I asked Janet about major EC toutneys and ones coming up are:
Viva la-smashtaclysm on novemeber 10-11th in Maine. cataclysm 3 had a fatty turn out, but iono...
then theres one in ohio on november 3rd-4th. nto EC but w/e
and like a month after brawl theres prolly gonna be pound 3. Im interested in that.
edit - we should just go to one of those and pound 3 :p

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
That one in Maine sounds cool, is there a thread?

Pound 3 fo sho =).

Edit: Its in Connecticut according to the thread.

Edit 2: Did you post that were not going to that one in that other thread?
The October one?

Jem.

Smash Master
**--HALO 3 SPOILERS**--

DO NOT READ IF YOU PLAN TO PLAY THE GAME!!

-

--

---

----

*YOU'RE ****ED DONT BLAME ME NOW*

Johnson gets killed by monitor, you have to rescue Cortana and escape high charity, Keys dies by the new pistol thing. Arbiter is with Master Chief's side the whole time. Goal is to activate the premature Halo ring and destroy the flood, fighting off the bad convenant and flood.

Now, for the ending..

Master Chief, Arbiter, and Cortana activate the premature Halo ring, and it is exploding and you must escape. Remember Halo 1? You're in about a 10 minute warthog drive now manuevering around to get out as it's exploding. At the end, you go off this huge jump, and land in the pelican. It flips and they're flying out, and half the Pelican gets destroyed from the explosion. I forget how Arbiter got back to earth, but Cortana and Master Chief are left in space with the back half of the Pelican exposed to space.

Cortana then says: "If we die here, it was good being by your side Chief."
Master Chief then says: "We won't die."

It then goes to Earth, where the general is holding a ceremony in rememberance to all those who died in the war defending and saving Earth. The numbers 117 are written in paint, which was Master Chief's number. The general thanks Arbiter for being by Master Chief's side until the end. Arbiter then says "Worried so easily."

Then.. After the credits..

Cortana and Master Chief are in this abandoned place or something, and Cortana tells Master Chief they can send out a signal, but it would take years for them to get it. Master Chief then gets in a capsule vessel thing and says "Wake me if you need help"

The end

--**END OF SPOILERS**--

I hear Xbox Live is amazing. I'm playing it all day today pretty much since I could have gotten sponsored by MLG probably if I didnt bail on Halo 2 to come back for smash.. Since I competed with the pros and stuff. Some girl is making her Xbox Live gamertag SUPAHsade, while mine is SupahJem as always. Haha. Ownage.

Andrew and James are coming over to Jamies today and they're bringing their 360 and Halo 3. Ownage. But yeah, see you guys down in California I guess? If you need to contact me, my cell is 425 218 0894. Good luck to everyone else in California, and hopefully all of us make WA proud and impress the crowd, since this is really the last big tournament, and everything I've been playing for the past month or two.

Top Bottom