• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Touk

Smash Journeyman
I felt bad taking you off PR, you are good, I think you and Paul are both pretty deserving of top 15... Its so hard to analyze but hopefully EVERYONE makes it to the big *** October one with pkm... like canada and oregon too. EaWA as well. *hopes for 50+ people*
I didn't actually mean anything by it, it was just my attempt to goad them to MM me. I am confirmed for going to the october one, but wanted to money match a few people who have shots at the 8-15 rankings (sorry dan/etc.) and maybe like a one dollar one with eggz or people on the higher up on the list.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I'd be aiming for one of those top 15 spots if Brawl wasn't coming out soon. Though, I suppose, I'll still being going for one(whether or not Brawl is a success, tournament-wise) but you understand my point, I think. I don't have the skill right now, but I've been getting better at a pretty fast rate recently.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I'm still gonna play Melee when Brawl comes out, at least I'd like there to be small Melee tournaments @ Brawl tournaments and so on.

Hmm, forgot to mention this. Are we still going to host Melee tournaments after brawls release? As in both at one GC tourney?

EDIT: Funny how Nate posted that the same time as me. >_>

BladeWise

Smash Lord
I doubt we can get enough Wii's and copies of Brawl by December/January. We hardly ever even have enough cubes and copies of smash at GC. lol

btw, is there going to be a DAN 2?

Jem.

Smash Master
I think we'll have more Wii's/Brawls than GC's/Melee's because everyone assumes they have one. Most of us already have a Wii and have Brawl reserved..

Yeah, isnt Dan 2 supposed to happen in November or something? That would be a tight schedule, SCC, Big GC, Dan 2/GC in the same month, then a tournament in early december. Would be a good way to end Melee. (Course might do some side tournaments, but I am pretty destined to be rapesauce no matter what it takes in Brawl..)

Chip.

you know what to do
I didn't actually mean anything by it, it was just my attempt to goad them to MM me. I am confirmed for going to the october one, but wanted to money match a few people who have shots at the 8-15 rankings (sorry dan/etc.) and maybe like a one dollar one with eggz or people on the higher up on the list.
Lols, I already know you're good =D

Deva told me how you kicked butt in the PR pools one time.

MM, idk, cuz I've already made a few already for next GC so I wait to see if I still got the money.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Chip and redyoshi

5$ MM? I'm not that good.
Who are you trying to fool. Your leetsauce my friend.

Lols, I already know you're good =D

Deva told me how you kicked butt in the PR pools one time.

MM, idk, cuz I've already made a few already for next GC so I wait to see if I still got the money.
Chip MM your Ylink vs My Ganon? Any amount is fine with me.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Smashfest at Nate's tomorrow?

Details!? (When, who's going, etc)

Shane and I need the teams practice >_>

Haven't played in forever *johns*. I shouldn't be too rusty.

Jem.

Smash Master
Dont worry, Shane and Ammon did teams practice with Jamie and I for SCC..? XD.

What time does everyone need to leave Saturday Nate? Shane, Jamie, his fiance, and I are going to the car races saturday to celebrate Jamie's birthday, since while he is driving to SCC he turns 21. That isn't until night though, but just wondering. I'll ask Shane/Jamie what's up with us going down there or what. If anything, it's to Dan's convenience to hold it at Shane's, since he is even farther north than Jamie and I.

And yeah, Touk is good, he is the only reason I haven't taken first every PR Pool that one time a long time ago >_>

Eggz

Smash Hero
Dans not at school atm, hes at his house, which is across the peninsula and closer to Nate's. So the only people its more convenient for us is us 4.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
MM's all around
YAAAY!! Deva!! Your Link is good and stuff yayuuhz! $5 best of 3?

Chip: 1 penny? Sounds like the amount OUR CANADIAN DOLLAR IS WORTH MORE THAN YOUR AMERICAN DOLLAR! OH!

SNAP!

Eggz: All those times you made fun of canadian money and how worthless it is. Now look. Hey eggz, why don't you go play in your generic-greendye#2 manopoly monayyy. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA

Eggz

Smash Hero
YAAAY!! Deva!! Your Link is good and stuff yayuuhz! $5 best of 3?

Chip: 1 penny? Sounds like the amount OUR CANADIAN DOLLAR IS WORTH MORE THAN YOUR AMERICAN DOLLAR! OH!

SNAP!

Eggz: All those times you made fun of canadian money and how worthless it is. Now look. Hey eggz, why don't you go play in your generic-greendye#2 manopoly monayyy. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
And so are the woes of those stricken by karma. =[

And erm @ Nate's smashfest being on saturday. Would've been cooler to know earlier, but I guess I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions and assumed it was on firday. Jamie, what do we do?

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Lol well I'll be having one next friday too.
Quoted from a week ago, so no, Shane, you weren't assuming it was tomorrow, cuz that's what I thought too >.<

Still, shouldn't cause too many problems I suppose.

I am going to pick up a few easy bucks and crash a tourney play in my home town, but I'd still be able to make it to Nates in the evening / nighttime.

Eggz

Smash Hero
We were planning on doing them car races saturday...Eh, whatever Jamie decides. All I know is, I need practice with Dan, Otto and Nate.

Jem.

Smash Master
Oh, ****, Saturday night we do need to do car races if Jamie wants, since that is only way he can celebrate his birthday, since so far it seems its only him driving 17+ hours to SCC..

Plus Ammon has been missing out on a lot.. His smashfest has pretty much been the tournament :p.

Happy 21st Birthday! You won being the only person to know how to drive a stick! >_>

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah, if Ammon can't make it I'm gonna stay home and smash with him. And he can't make it if its on Saturday...so I guess I can't make it either. Sorry again Nate, we all planned for friday.

Jem.

Smash Master
And if Shane doesnt go, not sure if Jamie and I will since we'd probably do car races or something.. Up to him.
I saw Saturday no where, post I found said friday :p

Eggz

Smash Hero
You cant even consistently win Falcon FFA. You stand NO chance vs the man with a plan who ran and slammed you to the dam Jem.
Jem doesn't even rhyme with dam, *****.

I took lessons from Gimpy's gym teacher...who happens to be Captain Falcon.
So you bousta get yo but peed in son.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Yea that was all my fault, for some reason I thought i did say saturday.

Sorry everyone =(. Can we come there Shane? I wanna play D=.

Top Bottom