• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

cmin

Smash Ace
haha cool WA is fun to play with. can you just PM me an address or post it so i can mapquest it .. seattle is confusing with its hills

cmin

Smash Ace
oh yeah thats right, it was like sea-tac and weird cities. welll technicallky im still in oregon right now, but im heading up tomorrow to visit friends but if you guys get together i can probably drop by for a bit

cmin

Smash Ace
ohh guess i read stuff wrong lol do they have good breakfast places in seattle like that time we ate down in OC3 after the hawaiin shower

Eggz

Smash Hero
We'll do one friday AND Saturday. =]

701 High Ave
Sultan, WA

Its about 45 minutes northeast of seattle.

And no worries Nate, its like the first mistake you've ever made lol

Eggz

Smash Hero
I played horribly all night and couldn't do anything so I was sad the whole time LOL.

Until we recorded falcon ffas. You comin over for a while today Nate?

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I guess I'm going to my brothers house for dinner @ 5, so I'll just head over to your house when I get done.

Edit: **** me.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Semi-bad-news-but-possibly-not :

pkm might not come. He's working on it though. As for myself, I just booked my tickets, so I'll be there. I'm leaving the 14th at 10 PM, meaning I have alot of time to partay ;D.

I might be coming with the BC guys and I dunno how many of them are coming. If we are alot, are we still welcome to stay with DJ Combo?

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Ya I can house Friday and Saturday night for anyone. If its needed for any other night, we should be able to arrange something, but I thought you said something about a hotel at some point so whatever your plans are will prolly work.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Well the hotel was for my first three days in Seattle, but I found a Starcraft player that can house me, so that's taken care of. Afterwards, I'll go up to Richmond for a few days, and come down with the BC players for the tournament.

I just hope that pkm is able to come, or else I'll be without a doubles partner ;O.

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
i was at the game. in the endzone the winning pass was thrown to. the same endzone we made a fieldgoal that was tipped.

yeayuz!

and guy running across field from security ftw. except he tripped.... but then rolled back to his feet..... only to once again stumble lol. gg no re.

Jem.

Smash Master
Jamie, this girlfriend of mine who went to the game sent me a picture of the guy running on the field. I was like LOL, she is too good.

Best part was probably Chad Johnson getting 0 TD's when he said he would get at the least, one every week. That *****hhhh getting ***** by Trufant commin wit it.

cmin

Smash Ace
Jem, Did your friend Get Into That Game..fo Free???!

nice playing with you and eggz and jamo. thanks for the movie jamo lol i owe you one okay dinner is on me at SCC

Jem.

Smash Master
YEAH!
I want some hot *****es to suck my ****.. FOR FREE!

Was fun hanging out/playing smash with you.

Pretty sure I want to **** that hot blonde girl in Resident Evil soooo bad.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Otto, when you is be puttin' up that cool video with the matches on it?

anywho, smashfest was fun...because falcon dittos for like 4 hours straight is fun

Eggz

Smash Hero
It was great having you over Minh, I'll see you at SCC.

I just finished a really good new mix, taking into mind what Otto has told me, and some things I learned from listening to the East Clubbers Megamix 235 times consecutively. Check myspace for it...FO FREE. I had to use The Odyssey, what with it fitting perfect, and you not using it since you told me not to like a month ago. Dibs only lasts so long. Sorry about that Otto. Its the only one from the songs you told me not to use in the mix though.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Nates computer? =O

I'll try to bring my laptop to SCC and you can remind me to let you use it before sleepy time at the venue or something.

CrackHead

Smash Journeyman
It was great having you over Minh, I'll see you at SCC.

I just finished a really good new mix, taking into mind what Otto has told me, and some things I learned from listening to the East Clubbers Megamix 235 times consecutively. Check myspace for it...FO FREE. I had to use The Odyssey, what with it fitting perfect, and you not using it since you told me not to like a month ago. Dibs only lasts so long. Sorry about that Otto. Its the only one from the songs you told me not to use in the mix though.
oo a viet guy:laugh:

Top Bottom