• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Nate - Alright, so amtrak was sold out, and now I'm just taking a Greyhound to Seattle. The station is at this address:

811 STEWART ST
Seattle, WA 98101

I'd be in a little past noon on friday, but I'm just checking in with you before I make a finalized purchase.

EDIT: nm, I bought it anyways. See you Friday :p

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Dan, just call me when you know the exact time the bus is arriving for sure... waiting is never on my list of things to do =D.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Aw yeah, I won't even rely on an estimated time - I'll just give you a call when we're like 5 miles out or so.

...but it will for sure be past noon...and before one...

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
ugh just because there seems to be some confusion in regards to the housing situation for super champ

i cant house 5 people because my roommates wont allow it, if it were up to me of course i'd house ya'll i'd absolutely love to

now, after you guys apparently got housing from somebody else shane called to see if he could stay with me as just him himself

as the issue with my roommates was NOT that people were coming over, but how many, i said that should be fine

apparently theres some issue goin on now or something?

its not favoritism or anything like that its just how many people my roommates would allow (well one of them cares, the other one said "fine by me" haha)

Jem.

Smash Master
The issue is that Shane was like "I'm housing with Gimpy, you guys get 1.5 hours away from the place" So we were just like oh, okay, uhh, we'll camp out then, whatever.

And Ammon, I dunno. I don't know how much inspiration I have for smash after Champ Combo, and I want to get an MLG Sponsorship for Halo 3 and make hella. I'm pretty pro, just ask Andrew or Sadie, played with them all yesterday. (I say Sadie like you know who she is)

I clearly marked spoilers, stfu. See ya.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
*won't let me edit*

Ammon you shoulda seen my 3rd match with Cort on DL64 and Luigi... it was quite epic. He was last stock 160% and ground dodged like 4 Up Smashes including a charged one and then got a turnip spike off the wall on me. . . D=. It was like 6 minutes or something too >.>. Also, I landed 2 back-air turn around down smashes(stole from you =).)

Then I lost both matches to SS @ last stock and exactly 148% -________-.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
mmm...no deal. guess you'll just have to use Bowser.

EDIT: Woah. you weren't Luigi against SS were you?? Falco? and I stole the b-air to d-smash from Shane, lol. with the exception of adding another b-air.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I went Marth on SS... Luigi may have been a better option, I played Luigi on Cort to half warm up for Wobbles... but Cort took me by surprise in dodging up smashes xD.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
I went Marth on SS... Luigi may have been a better option, I played Luigi on Cort to half warm up for Wobbles... but Cort took me by surprise in dodging up smashes xD.

Lol, yeah Luigi's u-smashes are annoyingly slow. + It's like the only thing Peach players really watch out for lol. at least vs loofeezi. though a really good one I like vs Peach is shield, then if she dash attacks you and even spaces it really good and ends up like right behind your shield, you can do u-smash out of shield and it will still hit her. though the trajectory will gay a little...

Jem said:
Was fun playing with you guys for a year, but I'm quitting. You know how to reach me.
well that was easy.

called that one >_>

bye Jem T_T

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
alright i might be able to come to this, i'm coming to bellingham from the 10th-21st

if anyone in bellingham or somewhere close is going that'd be awesome if i could get a ride with you

too bad pkm can't go!

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Lol not done Dan?

Smash is too goodz I think I'll be the only one still wishing I was better @ melee when brawl comes out xD.

Edit: Take pkm outta the title.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Jem - You better start showing to Halo Thursday then and Tournaments. If you want MLG you need to get in with Mason, SK, Hysteria and a couple others at GC. I have 5 MLG Pro's at GC right now and 2 or 3 more that should make it to Pro Bracket next MLG.

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah, I've been playing Halo 3.
When do we know what the MLG Playlist for Halo 3 is?
Talk to me on myspace or cellular device or something.

425 218 0894.

And i think for my first Halo 2 MLG tournament when me and my friends bailed, losing to WA's second best team in the final game 50-48 was pretty decent. We could have rallied back in losers bracket to play them again, but all 3 of us are from different parts of WA, so yeah.

But keep me updated on Halo 3 tournaments and such. Has Cortez Jackson gone ever? He is.. Black and my age. Loud mouth. Might go by Renegade or something.

To the smashers: Was good times, but I need to move on and actually make some money here. A real sponsorship is my last chance before I'd be forced to get a real job, like Nike or something >_>. Keep it up if you really do like the game. Was fun at SCC. Going out knowing PC Chris was inspired/idolizes me was a good way to go out.

TourneyPlay

Smash Cadet
But keep me updated on Halo 3 tournaments and such. Has Cortez Jackson gone ever? He is.. Black and my age. Loud mouth. Might go by Renegade or something.
Hey Jem. Cortez played in a couple of our TourneyPLAY events and is currently undefeated as far as I know. You need to find a partner for our Costume Tourney coming up. It's going to be sick and there are a lot of really good players planning on traveling from E. Washington. 1st place pays out $500 to the team. Make sure you're there! (= It'll be at GC.

Jem.

Smash Master
I was as good as Cortez in MLG in Halo 2. Costume Tourney is for Halo 3, right?
Interesting..
But yeah, GCGuy (Chris) and TourneyPlay guy, just talk to me on myspace, cause I dont like checking smashboards anymore >_>

Top Bottom