• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah, i caps locked, aka yelled.
Shane, why are you still awake when I am waking up for school at 5 AM every day XD.
I woke up early for school. I don't have class until 10:30 today, but I'm going at 9 to hang out with whatever new girls are there. And I'm lookin hella fly today too. I bought new vans shoes, and a 50$ avirex t shirt. (On sale + coupon for 21.99) xD *****es bousta jump on deeze ballz

I woke up early for school. I don't have class until 10:30 today, but I'm going at 9 to hang out with whatever new girls are there. And I'm lookin hella fly today too. I bought new vans shoes, and a 50$ avirex t shirt. (On sale + coupon for 21.99) xD *****es bousta jump on deeze ballz
I still need t go clothes shopping. =/
Macy's where it at.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
OCT 13 GAME CLUCKS

We REALLY need to start this on time... that means BE AT GC NO LATER THEN NOON PST.

It would really help me out a lot if we started this on time.

Thanks
--GC Guy

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
be super strict or nobody will end up listening "registration for doubles closes at 12:15 PM with no exceptions" or something like that then actually enforce that rule hahaha

if you aren't there no johns right?

WHAT WOULD NEAL DO?! haha

Jem.

Smash Master
Uhh, we got there, and then the tournament didnt even start for another hour.
You forgot Ammon, who Chris punished me by making me play him first round when we both were late? Weird for us all to get seeded last, yet me and Ammon play first round.

Plus that's the first time I've been late.

Jem.

Smash Master
What's the dealio with James? Is he/are you coming with Shane, Jamie, Andrew, and myself in the carpool to SCC or not? Plus I think someone needs to learn how to drive a stick so Jamie doesnt have to drive 17 hours straight and be mad/grumpy at all of us >_>. I think we have a car to use, but I forget if it fits 4 or 5.

Jem.

Smash Master
Otto, if what you say is true, Brawl online has no point to me >_>
No rankings visible was the good thing.
But no record? Come on. Some people online is how they get known and get invited to sponsored events.
Oh well, guess back to GC for Brawl XD.

I had nothing to do with it either? I was awake before all of them :p

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
theres no rankings for the vs anyone play, which i assume will not be played in a tourney set format 1v1, althought it could be an option

this also discourages from disconnects and things like that

Jem.

Smash Master
Pretty sure matchmaking is a better idea, as Halo is more popular than smash, why not just copy their idea of matchmaking with a record and/or level? Seems to their best interest, cause playing for no record is weird. Get it, why I quit playing Strikers?

artifice

Smash Ace
online is still awesome, im sure everyone on swf will be on eachothers friends list thing, playing good people all the time is good enough for me.

I have a feeling they might show wins/loses against people on your friends list. but not confirmed of cource.

Jem.

Smash Master
Gimpy, playing Strikers was pointless cause it had no competitive value in terms of the record resetting every week. Just saying, playing for a record or level is much better than playing just to play online and gain nothing.

It's like being in the NFL with and not getting paid. -_-
Either way, Brawl will still be cool, so dont try and be like zomgz brawl hater!

Jem.

Smash Master
I am all in favor of hanging out and playing, because I enjoy smashing with you all and laughing and have a good time and going OOS. I'm just saying, why NOT make themselves more money with more competitive value?

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
As long as you can play online then that's all you really need IMO.

Records wouldn't be the only way to get a reputation.
True, but some great tourney players don't get recognized for some odd reason. It's like win mutliple large tournies or no one knows you

i'm already in ridley clan, but what about a Wa clan so we play with less lag? In fact i'm saving all your wii #'s in a text file right now

Jem.

Smash Master
WA can just add each other and we can all play arranged.
I dont have my Wii over here, I'll put it on my smashboards once I get to that.
It isnt said if playing with friends will have a record. If anything else, hopefully it does. Either way, not having to go out 30+ minutes to play smash with people will be nice.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
being able to play people with completely different styles will be nice too. I hate my friends who play super-aggressive, because he's not use to someone with better tech skill than him

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
True, but some great tourney players don't get recognized for some odd reason. It's like win mutliple large tournies or no one knows you

i'm already in ridley clan, but what about a Wa clan so we play with less lag? In fact i'm saving all your wii #'s in a text file right now
I don't think I've seen you @ any tourney lol.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
haha, never actually competed at one, I attended one a long time ago once though. My friend's older brother made it to like the last 32 or something, he's not that good. I can probably beat his Marth with my Falco haha

And yeah, he gets pissed easily. Especially when I gimpyfish combo with boozer or kirbycide him

sandbagging is fun =D

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Chip and redyoshi

5$ MM? I'm not that good.
I felt bad taking you off PR, you are good, I think you and Paul are both pretty deserving of top 15... Its so hard to analyze but hopefully EVERYONE makes it to the big *** October one with pkm... like canada and oregon too. EaWA as well. *hopes for 50+ people*

Top Bottom