• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

artifice

Smash Ace
yay go eastern wa.

oh ya like shoutouts...

uh like everyone was awesome, thanks eggz especialy.

nerf ka-master...

thats it i guess. I ment to friendly Dan's friend mark cause like we had this gay match at pax, not sure he recegnized me w/o a dress....

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
XD, Jamie's sig is too cool.

Anyways, Jarc, can you ask PKM if he would like to MM?

And I'll MM you. $5 falcon vs jiggs? Luigi vs Puff isn't too fun as you may assume >_<
I wanna see Luigi vs DK $100.

WA, you can pretty much count on me coming down to visit when Jarc and PKM are there. What tournament is happening durring that time in WA?

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Falcon Onry III?

Or we could do bonus mode tourney? Just to let Ammon know Luigi is bad at it because you can edgehog him like 3 times a recovery and get 2500 points per edgehog lolz.

I was going to suggest DK onry, but I didn't think anyone would go for it but Ammon xD.
I'm def down for that. DK dittos was definitely my favorite part of last GC :p

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
they do...

anyways, I'm pretty sure DK onry would be really cool. I was gettin' pretty worried with that set we had Otto XD, you were bustin' out the 2nd u-air hit from the throw combo, as opposed to the one u-air we usually connect with followed by like 10 other u-air attempts that miss. :mad:

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
thats pretty dame long.I think the longest tourney match I've ever been in was around 7 minutes >.>

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
I already said I'd be able to take care of it =).

Also, thats awesome that pkm is coming.
Does that mean that you can arrange stuff to help me out as well? I never went to Seattle, so I have no idea where I am going, Jarc just asked me to come and being the idiot that I am, I said yes.

It's funny how you guys are mentionning a bunch of stuff about DK :), but i've switched and I now play luigi a bit. Pretty ironic, seeing as the best luigi in the world will be there. >_<

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Nate - I' m not gonna make it tonight. I've had plans for tomorrow and between that and Shane / Ammon not making it, I don't really find it worth the drive.

I'd definatley make it to another one before scc though, with top priority.

Top Bottom