• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Jem.

Smash Master
Never heard of Jnet, unless that was Zeru there as Mike.

Gimpy, I am excited to see if Chad Johnson gets a TD. I want to see what dance he'll pull off that will get him fined :)

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I should be able to help you out with most of your needs, so PM me with any info you have on your trip and I should be able to accomodate you.

Jem.

Smash Master
Lol Gimpy, Raven's 6 turnovers ftw.
WTF @ Chad Johnson not doing a dance when he got a TD. He said every week he is going to score and do a TD dance that will probably get him fined. I'm quite upset he only wore a coat afterwards that said Future H.O.F 20??

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
no johns ravens lol that pass interferance call was legit but that HOLDING CALL was NOT

makeup calls anyone? freaking horrible

bengals still took it though

some of those picks were AMAZING

Jem.

Smash Master
You say it like I like the Ravens?
I like the Bengals >_>
Chad Johnson and Carson Palmer are too good.

WTF @ Arizona Cardinals @ San Francisco 49ers game. Arizona is so ****ty, they always lose the lead when in the 4th quarter when they need their defense to do something.

Bengals @ Seahawks should be a good game.

Help!

Smash Journeyman
I went to the Lake Wood tourney and I also couldnt stay for the finals but im pretty sure Mike H. won. Becuase I played jnet in the semi finals and lost but mike already beat jnet in one of the rounds.

Hey Dark hero you were the samus right? In the 2nd round with your marth I think you started to figure out my Mario becuase i couldnt touch for a little while on your last life.

darkhero369

Smash Rookie
Ha, yeah that was me. Your mario was absolutely ****** my Samus, so I figured I had to switch it up a bit. My Marth is kinda rusty though ;_;

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Alright guys, me again. I found a guy that can house me for my first few days while I'll be in Seattle, but I was wondering if I could stay with one of you guys on Friday the 12th and get to the tourney location with that person.

I havn't booked my tickets yet, so nothing is 100% sure, but I will likely be leaving Sunday in the A.M., so I'll probably need a ride to the airport Saturday night. I do want to get some partying in on Saturday, though.

Whoever is up for some MMs, just ask away, my main is Jiggly.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Alright guys, me again. I found a guy that can house me for my first few days while I'll be in Seattle, but I was wondering if I could stay with one of you guys on Friday the 12th and get to the tourney location with that person.

I havn't booked my tickets yet, so nothing is 100% sure, but I will likely be leaving Sunday in the A.M., so I'll probably need a ride to the airport Saturday night. I do want to get some partying in on Saturday, though.

Whoever is up for some MMs, just ask away, my main is Jiggly.
I already said I'd be able to take care of it =).

Also, thats awesome that pkm is coming.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
XD, Jamie's sig is too cool.

Anyways, Jarc, can you ask PKM if he would like to MM?

And I'll MM you. $5 falcon vs jiggs? Luigi vs Puff isn't too fun as you may assume >_<

You got a warning because you intentionally made an unnecessary post to point out something obvious. :p
oh wait, I didn't know you couldn't edit. So it's not obvious.
But you still triple posted and the 3rd one was unnecessary. >_>

Top Bottom