• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

BladeWise

Smash Lord
It's been a long time since I last played smash, haha.
The last time I played was probably a few days before everyone left.
I'll be attending the August 11th GC.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Woah, yay, haven't played you Teddy in like a million years. Gimpy says you got better whenever you played him last.

Anyways, on the subject of SF:E...I'm not goin', lol. Especially since last time I checked the thread (like 4 months ago XD) it seemed like they weren't putting any focus into the...ya know, actual tournament.

Plus it's on Sunday >_>

Jem.

Smash Master
Oh, I checked the thread and it seems like it's being run fine o_o
Friday is Low Tier tournament
Saturday is Doubles
Sunday is Singles
But the Sunday thing is understandable for you.

Somewhere in there we are playing Dodgeball.

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
SF:E ftw! my first out of state tourney. hope i do good, i been goin to tourney's like crazy in the past month with Jem. never gets tiring. i think i always improving but it's hard to tell until big ones like SF:E and GC.

Jem.

Smash Master
Awww yeah, Ammon thinks I've gotten better. Thanks. I seriously might have to try DK on you next time I have to run into you in a tournament. >_>. Pretty sure Falco stands no chance if you can beat Forward. Get it, he's better than me? Lolz.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Sean actually went shiek on ammon, didn't he?

Jeremy, tell Jamie we arn't going to the low tier thing. We're gonna show up early saturday.

Low tier is ******** + I need to spend time with my family.

Takalth

Smash Ace
Just a final reminder, $2 tournament at my house (Kirkland) this Saturday. Probably between 10 and 20 people will be there, based on the thread and some people I've talked to outside of Smashboards.

Anyway, the link's in my sig. Hope to see a few more of you there.

kLBkLBkLB

Smash Cadet
I can't make it to this one. Its like an hour away and I doubt that my parents are willing to drive that far lol. Guess I'll stick to Seattlesmash's library tournaments.

Smash Apprentice
In Seattle, need someone to play!

Apparently I posted this on the wrong forum before so I'll paste what i put there.

Hey smash peoples. I live in Seattle annd have noone to play against. I moved from VA about a year ago and miss playing, would love to play someone in Smash. I live in pretty much the city part and play mostly Samus/Marth but kinda practicing with Gannon these days, I'm not a absolute scrub but could use more practice, which is what this post is about. If anyone is in the Seattle area and is free anytime soon to come by or have me come by and play, get at me!

Yay!

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Apparently I posted this on the wrong forum before so I'll paste what i put there.

Hey smash peoples. I live in Seattle annd have noone to play against. I moved from VA about a year ago and miss playing, would love to play someone in Smash. I live in pretty much the city part and play mostly Samus/Marth but kinda practicing with Gannon these days, I'm not a absolute scrub but could use more practice, which is what this post is about. If anyone is in the Seattle area and is free anytime soon to come by or have me come by and play, get at me!

Yay!
go to gameclucks up in lynnwood on aug 11, and go to the kirkland tourney this saturday this 28th! Go to seattlesmash.com too and register.

Jem.

Smash Master
Jamie, we aren't going to low tier. It's gay and Shane wants/needs to spend time with the family.
He already knows :D

I won't be at Kirkland this weekend either. Going to SF:E this weekend with Eggz and Jamo.

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
yea i can read, lol, it's fine we wouldnt be able to drive in time to make low tiers anyways cuz of the time i get off and where we live.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I'm getting $10/hour to troll the forums bwahahaha.

Edit: Otto my work is going to be hiring part time in the fall, you work from like 4/5/6 - 9/10pm and its really easy as long as you can remember things... just figure out the bus route or something, and days where we work similar times I could drive you prolly... just some food for thought.

Until then you should just work at Jack in the Box as much as you can and quit in the fall xD... unless you like it there.... but seriously, get some money dude so we can travel about the country more often.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
maybe i'll drive i might leave friday evening i'll have to talk it over with a few peoples... combo status assemble?

this isn't for sure haha

I'm getting $10/hour to troll the forums bwahahaha.

Edit: Otto my work is going to be hiring part time in the fall, you work from like 4/5/6 - 9/10pm and its really easy as long as you can remember things... just figure out the bus route or something, and days where we work similar times I could drive you prolly... just some food for thought.

Until then you should just work at Jack in the Box as much as you can and quit in the fall xD... unless you like it there.... but seriously, get some money dude so we can travel about the country more often.
I could do that. Until then I'll work as a waiter at this Italian place on Interurban. Aw Yeah. Eat there and tip me. :D

Eggz

Smash Hero
So hows about that big GC tournament? A lot of people I've talked to, including KeepSpeedN, Hawaii, AZ, and some Californians have expressed interest, so I think we should plan that out. We should shoot for early september, imo.

Jem.

Smash Master
Early September for us High Schoolers and below is the easiest time to do it. Later on, things pick up. More work to do, ect. Plus, Brawl is out in like, 4 months. So as the months keep going by, things will get more casual/mellow in the smash scene.

On a cool note: I'm a senior yayaya.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
On a less cool note: You're still in high school yayaya.

Oregon will probably make it up to this one. Early September probably sounds good? October would probably be better though.

Top Bottom