• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Jem.

Smash Master
I'll be there, as usual.
If anyone wants to friendly just holla >_>

Incase you guys didnt read the SF:E thread..
Shane/Lunaris took 1st in Doubles
Shane took 2nd in singles, Lunaris took 1st in singles, I took 7th in singles :p

I need sleep, bad sleep these past 2 days. Too many flies in that **** house too. Shane stop sandbagging versus me pleaseeeeeeee even if it's just pools. I want to try to get good. You know you can 2-0 me easily :/. Good job on 2nd in Singles and 1st in Doubles Shane.

JEM OUT.

Nate, since you wouldn't answer your phone today. Want to smash tomorrow? :p
I want my phone.
Have you played Moster rancher 4 for PS2?
That's all.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Big Tournament and DII -
So the issue/problem would be that anyone coming in from out of state would have a hard time getting to BHam for it.
It really needs to be in the Greater Seattle area if we have out of staters coming... Needs to be Seattle and/or South of Seattle, so the Airport hotels can be utilized.

September - I doubt it can be done this quick... I will try though.

THINGS WE WOULD NEED - So my issue is/will be that for some sort of "official tournament" we would need the same sort/type of equipment to be consistant... I fyou have 8 different types of TVs, someone could (read that as Will) complain their match vs so-n-so was invalid because it was on a bad TV, even if the TV had no reportable problems from anyone else...

So we would have to find a way to get around that issue...

So are we talking about 50, 60, 70, 100 people that would come?

If we have 50, we can use the GC TVs, as we have done a 50 person tournament before on that.
If its 100 people, we need 4 more TVs minimum.
6 or 8 if you all wanted friendlies while we did this tournament...

I WILL TRY to locate a venue for this. But it really have to be in Seattle.

OTHER ITEMS -
MLG Sponsorship - I am tapped out right now. GC just had a record bad month. So sorry, no can do. I really couldnt even give up the cash i did for you all going to OC and FC.

DII - I will likley be able to come up and help, but I dont know for sure...

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
I'm housing Alaskans today (monday). I can probably have people over to smash as well, if the Alaskans arent tired of smash by now.
...woah, I'd drive out there to play for a while...**** ferry costs so much though.

Also, in case you didn't see the post / get it...

TEDDY WANT TO TEAM AT GC!?!?!!?!?

>_>

Eggz

Smash Hero
I can't get out anywhere until around thursday. =/

EDIT: Anyone wanna go up to BC this weekend? There might be a tournament, if not, just a smashfest.

(Mainly directed at Gimpy)

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
me,chip,deva and a few others would really like to make it to this one,we need a ride from someone else though.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
R.C.'s coming?

Sweeet.

God**** - I'm excited.

I neeeed someone to practice with though! Why can't I live in the Seattle area? T_T

EDIT: Teams anyone, in case Teddy falls thru? Ryab get priority. :-)

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Eastern WA guys -

Im not sure exactly, but would it be possible to take a train from spokane (or wherever the station is) to western? I know theres a station in Kent, and me and my friend MIGHT be able to pick you up. But im not sure if he has work or not on the 11th - he has a car so yeah... This is just an idea though.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
What day(s) are good for you Dan? I wouldn't mind driving up to B'Ham, and I'm sure when I come Otto would be coming.
I'm actually not in B'ham during the summer. I'm in Poulsbo, which requires an hour and a half drive from Seattle or an expensive ($14.45 each way) ferry ride to Bainbridge island.

Nonetheless, I always have Mondays and Tuesdays off.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
so yeah.... im basically dying to play smash with someone other than my brother and since Jorge (fear) broke his hand i dont have anyone good to smash with T_T. so yeah... im open at anytime to play (i live like 3 mins away from GC)

BladeWise

Smash Lord
anyone (specifically Nate and Otto) can stop by my place tomorrow and play the Alaskans. they are staying in my basement. just come before 3 cuz I have to work.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
lol...

Morgan Webb claimed on T.V. that Melee is a very good game but way too 'shallow' as a fighter to make the top 10 list.

>_>

[cynical] Don't you guys get it!? Melee is a stupid party game with no depth and ANYONE can win simply by getting 'lucky' and/or button mashing!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: DOA forever!!!! [/cynical]

ThePrime

Smash Lord
lol G4 died a long time ago, now its almost a waste of a channel. The MGC thing looks cool i guess...1st place gets a 25$ McDonald card or something lol, OH BOY! I voted Seattle Tacoma, but thats in 17th place >_< - go WA!

Jem.

Smash Master
So.. Anyone want to pick me up, not charge me for gas, take me to canada this weekend, pay for my entrance fee(s) then take me back afterwards? >_>.

If I find my birth certificate that is. Doubt anyone will, but thought it would be worth a try

(Assuming the Canada tournament was this weekend)

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
holy **** i have tEh smash withdrawalz...

Shane - I think I'm gonna leave work early on Sunday and catch a 10:30(pm) ferry to Seattle, which puts me at your place around 12am...ish.

We'll see just how '****' you have become... >=]

A super five-round consecutive win mm is in order (the one we did last time)

$5 (my tip money is at risk :laugh:)

And of course, have Ammon over that night.

EDIT: oh yeah, the king of n00bs pm'd me and wanted to know if anyone would like to team with him since Eric may not be coming.

Top Bottom