• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
lulz i dont have this much money. -_-;;
umm gimpy... 3 out of 5.. for $3? haha.. ill use mewtwo, and jiggly vs. your bowser.
how does that sound? recorded plz~

everyone else, just come say hi at tourney to see if i gotz money. Aight?
>> to jem, i dont play fox. =P ill go jigg tho ^_^

Touk

Smash Journeyman
I will do one for recordsies.

I also want to money match everyone there, starting with Emo$, since we were supposed to do one a loooooooooong time ago.

James, $1 MM? Fox samus out of three? I'll also fight for a spot on team rocket.:laugh:

Eggz

Smash Hero
Nate, do you have my birth certificate? I haven't looked myself yet, I'm just seeing if I left it at your house so I don't have to ask as a last minute thing.

dot_eater

Smash Ace
Hey Washington guys!!!!! I'm gonna be staying in Seattle from the 14th to the 24th. If there's anyone I can play let me know. It'd be great to meet some new smashers. I hear some good things about ka-master and a bunch of you guys from over here.

Jem.

Smash Master
The dot box never had many candies inside. *Shrug*

Err yeah I'm going to a friends house for a week starting today, so I won't be going to Canada, as I don't have the money anyway. If anyone wants to play Mario Strikers Charged online while I'm there, let me know >_>

And I am not going to do Jiggly vs Falco, because even when I win those matchups, I still hate myself because it's a lame matchup.

Jem.

Smash Master
/sigh
To impress the ladies, I just do Falco's victory kicks, which is physically impossible to do while standing, but I do it to show off to the ladies anyways. And I L-Cancel some neutral airs for them on the sidewalk, they usually are midly impressed.

TourneyPlay

Smash Cadet
New Money Contest!

Hey... I don't want to double post so I'll just send you to the thread. Everyone seems to be on this thread today so I thought I'd let you know here. :)

We have a new idea to win you more money at tournaments. Check it out.

Let us know if you think this is a lame idea so we can scratch it and try something else.

Thanks.

I'm in Canada, me, Shane and Mike all ended up going to that tourney there. It was fun. Results:

1v1s:
1st - Silent Wolf
2nd - Manuel
3rd - Mike

2v2s:
1st - Me and shane
2nd - adam and eric
3rd - mike and scott (gamepro)

Shane lost to manuel and david. david is robbys bro. he knocked me into losers as well, but i got him back later in the bracket.

Jem.

Smash Master
Sweet ****.
Well good job to you 3 at Canada and hope to hang out with you guys soon. Not sure how we'll make it to GC since Jamie's car is being a dousche, but we have to make it :p

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
me niether @ what red said

Anyways...so I'm gonna be gettin' back from...boyscout camp on Sat at 12...lol...soo yeah, GCs doesn't actually start until like 1 pm usually, right?

I can probably be there by like 12:50...assuming time information is correct. >_<

So yeah, hopefully at worst I might miss 2v2s...

Top Bottom