• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** MELEE MAYHEM!! ** Next One 1-23-10 ** HYPE NOW !!**

nicaboy

Smash Champion
It was just under our circumstances lol its all good. Andres is underestimated. That jigs player jose is pretty good too. Hungrybox come here so I can gets jigs practice im so bad at that match up. Pete would have been nice to watch. Derek is starting to beast on you ho's. Linguini just took our money.......again.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
I gonna try and improve as much as possible for gigabits. I suck at simple fundamental stuff :[

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
nicaboy and steven. I wanna mm you guys. my power level is rising exponentially. mm me!!!!! wen r u guys going this week?
Nicaboy is priority right now tho. i need that sheik training.

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
fl needs a good shiek.

about ****ing time too.

shiekssbm was random as fvck when it came to attending tourneys and lee never took this game serious enough in my eyes.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
HOLY **** this tournament was intense i can't believe i forgot my recording equipment, its all marijuana's fault, im starting to believe those above the influence commercials

LEE - great tournament you did an excellent job
DALE - OMG I WAS SO CLOSE TO BEATING YOU!!! that was probably the most epic set ive ever played, you are getting me so much better man youre like my epic rival
EMILIO - I cant put my love for you into words. I always see you as a scrub but then you beat me with my own characters and 3 - 0 me in sets so I'm ready to shut up and be trained.
ELI - We'll see if traveling actually levels you up, but you know I'll always beat you
PETE - LAME for not entering singles tho i suppose i was LAME for not entering doubles
ED - I need to train you man, Ill get you up to me and Eli's level. Good to see you herbin it up finally.
ANDRES - getting really good man!
LAZ - You are breaking into the really good ppl zone man, keep it up!
STEPHEN - Nice matches vs Johnny I was watching, lets train together
JASON - HOLY **** I GOT SO LUCKY at the end of our match, you have to admit tho, that combo was pretty cool >=)

together we can take emilio down ppl!!!!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
You guys give me way too much credit. I wish I went all sheik in grand finals. Stupid fox and his cute little down b move.

Um I dunno when do you guys wanna play this weekend. I wanna go when steven goes because if you havent realised it I ****ing love doubles.

Edit eww my real name!!!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
nicaboy

$1,000 MM

or

$10

or

less
Omg you see what you guys did! Umm I guess my sheik your whatever.

:(:(

:(:(failure:(:(
ps nicaboy hasn't ever beatn me in tourny sets
Dude stop talkin ****. Unless your talking about a tourney set where we split the pot and just played it out just cuz without using our mains. Ugh I beat you with my falco so... qft. And in a 6 man tourney get real dog.

Linguini

Smash Master
HOLY **** this tournament was intense i can't believe i forgot my recording equipment, its all marijuana's fault, im starting to believe those above the influence commercials

LEE - great tournament you did an excellent job
DALE - OMG I WAS SO CLOSE TO BEATING YOU!!! that was probably the most epic set ive ever played, you are getting me so much better man youre like my epic rival
EMILIO - I cant put my love for you into words. I always see you as a scrub but then you beat me with my own characters and 3 - 0 me in sets so I'm ready to shut up and be trained.
ELI - We'll see if traveling actually levels you up, but you know I'll always beat you
PETE - LAME for not entering singles tho i suppose i was LAME for not entering doubles
ED - I need to train you man, Ill get you up to me and Eli's level. Good to see you herbin it up finally.
ANDRES - getting really good man!
LAZ - You are breaking into the really good ppl zone man, keep it up!
STEPHEN - Nice matches vs Johnny I was watching, lets train together
JASON - HOLY **** I GOT SO LUCKY at the end of our match, you have to admit tho, that combo was pretty cool >=)

together we can take emilio down ppl!!!!
Ill train you when you stop leaving and johning all the time.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Linguini teach me how to not suck **** at smash and i'll give you a all the credit when i win ROM2

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Ok nuggahs the next tourny date for this shizzy will be 10/17/09.

If Johnny trains up I bet he will get top3, even if Orlando shows up. Any takers?

Yo Pete it's kinda true tht I never fully took the game serious but seibrik did and he was pretty good, and we also can't forget about 1-up.

-l-

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
yeah but justin couldnt handle losing, so he never really got any better.

when a loss would come his way, he would just shrug it off as the other player was being gay, or he "didnt feel like chasing them the whole set".

ah, i remember the tourney i took him out.

he hasnt been to one since.

<3 1-Up

Top Bottom