• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** MELEE MAYHEM!! ** Next One 1-23-10 ** HYPE NOW !!**

nicaboy

Smash Champion
you ho's gonna get down smashed. Hmm I think I'm going all sheik unless Andres wants me to go peach. I dunno but this time doubles are gonna be mad fun. Hopefuly more singles compettion too.

Also Im taking some mm's anyone wanna take on my sheik?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol me and Derick are arch rivals. We were destined to mm each other until ones broke or one dies. Which ever comes first.

Also who is going to gigs? Imma be rooting for everyone from sfl who enters.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Yo I'm gonna be hitting up ZP tonight, or we can opt to go to Steven's house again (with his permission of course) but in any case I'm down to play with whoever tonight. So hit me up around 5-6ish.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Alright we gotta see whats up. No blowcane now children.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Raphael this tournament is on saturday, your sisters are gonna be in town tho right?? Let me know if you can go cause Ill definitely take you.

I just want everyone to have a ride which means everyone needs to get one in advance

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
ballistics....i forget...what do you look like again? I don't remember since i haven't been to a SFL melee tournament in like...1.5 years...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
He doesn't like hispanic, he looks white. Whatever lol, i get your point. I play samus/fox. Who do you play again?

Top Bottom