• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** MELEE MAYHEM!! ** Next One 1-23-10 ** HYPE NOW !!**

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
Uhhh I might show. Maybe sorta kinda hopefully. I wanna play you Nugget; I miss you and plus you have my pick!
Um...yea... about that. I have no clue where that is. My mom probably threw that away. I'm sorry man. I heard you have 50 of the same type of pick though. I guess that still doesn't make up for the one pick :/ .

Off-topic: Is everyone's board font size larger than normal?

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
phanna coming, looking for partner

Apparently Kevin Pr0jecT is driving up to this from Ft. Myers area, and DaShizWiz and myself are planned to carpool in attendance. ÜberIce can't go due to college obligations, therefore I'm looking for a doubles partner. I can play Samus or Jigglypuff very confidently in teams, and can also reliably play Falco, Marth, or Captain Falcon if needed.

Off-topic: Is everyone's board font size larger than normal?
Yeah, slightly

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Apparently Kevin Pr0jecT is driving up to this from Ft. Myers area, and DaShizWiz and myself are planned to carpool in attendance. ÜberIce can't go due to college obligations, therefore I'm looking for a doubles partner. I can play Samus or Jigglypuff very confidently in teams, and can also reliably play Falco, Marth, or Captain Falcon if needed.

Yeah, slightly
Phanna....I'll team.

Sorry ballistics, but Good samus bad samus will make a return victory!

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Phanna....I'll team.

Sorry ballistics, but Good samus bad samus will make a return victory!
Oh fvck yes, dibs on BAD! tag. Haven't seen you in awhile this'll be sweet :D Plus a first for dual samus winning a tourny, no doubt

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Oh fvck yes, dibs on BAD! tag. Haven't seen you in awhile this'll be sweet :D Plus a first for dual samus winning a tourny, no doubt
Hell yes we are gonna **** them! No QDVS/RockCrock to defeat us this time!

Life After Death

Smash Champion
no point in not playing something u have fun in. i told u to play to have fun not for competitiveness if thats ur way seeing it

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol thats ****ed up but I dont know how many times me I got tell you guys me and andres are gonna win.
Do I gotta say it in spanish too?

Dale y andres ganarán el torneo

Tell shiz come so I can handle it shawty

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Someone relay to Shiz that I want to team with him lol. That means elliot needs a partner, who wants to team with him?
I texted him to let him know you would like to team with him, more to come I guess

There's a chance I might have all my recording equipment except a laptop. I do have a rather spacious portable drive, does anyone know if anyone attending or the venue itself has a Windows XP computer I could borrow for recording then move my videos back off? Also, is there wireless / ethernet internet available there in case the computer I use needs to download the Dazzle video recording drivers right quick?

Linguini

Smash Master
I texted him to let him know you would like to team with him, more to come I guess

There's a chance I might have all my recording equipment except a laptop. I do have a rather spacious portable drive, does anyone know if anyone attending or the venue itself has a Windows XP computer I could borrow for recording then move my videos back off? Also, is there wireless / ethernet internet available there in case the computer I use needs to download the Dazzle video recording drivers right quick?
They have free ethernet internet, and actually, do you want to team with elliot, feek?

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
ugh i just woke up from playing in a 12 hour HDR tourney(which some kid lied about and said he beat me when i won, but i didnt record the match!).

and its got me really heated still and i really wanna ****ing destroy everyone in SF2 now.

now, for melee:

i think im gonna completely stop playing in melee tourneys for a while guys.

kinda annoyed at one person who seems to think he's better than everyone now that everyone who was good has moved/retired(lol not emilio who is the only good guy left!!!).

its gonna be hard to not keep track of what's going on in the melee scene(and i will keep track), but seems like other games are way more playable(internet!!!) at the current moment and time.

if i start seeing a reason to start playing again i will, but for right now ill just randomly show up to zp for fests if im awake.

and the last time i played(which was with emilio) was the last time in a while i really felt like i was having fun.

before that was when i was at mlg orlando 07.

i miss the old scene(of like 7294325775 people)

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Great matches everyone. I'm honestly considering taking a long break from this game, so I probably won't even show up. The game has been getting dull, and I'm not putting 100% effort into the matches, and plus staying late is taking a serious toll on my sleep. lol Not to mention other personal things. So if I do show in fact show to this tournament, I'll do team and it'll be my last one for awhile. (about a few months) So yeah...nothing with you guys, all of you are awesome; I just really really wanna take a break from the game. =/

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Spideysense you wanna team?

Me, Shiz, and Phanna are probably gonna arrive somewhere between 12-1ish if we leave on time....

Hype hype hype.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Shoutout to dawayne he really is taking the game serious yo Im glad his efforts are paying off somewhat.

I dunno If imma enter guys money is so tight atm give me hope yo.

As far a you guys taking breaks Imma talk too you guys in person about it

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Pete you must come! I haven't seen you basically since brawl come out, and it would be fun to see you again. Jason too, but I have seen him recently so it is less urgent lol.

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
Shoutout to dawayne he really is taking the game serious yo Im glad his efforts are paying off somewhat.

Thnx a lot Dale. I had a lot of fun I'll see everyone on Saturday. :)

Linguini

Smash Master

if u dont enter ill never train you again, and if you quit jason you better come back at least a job and no money johns.

and if anyone wants me to sit down and train with them 1v1 for a while at the tourney just let me know, im always down to help others improve.:p

btw derek i dunno why you think im still pissed about that sketch **** you pulled a couple weeks back. were still homies n!gga

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Eww my real name!

Omg how do you think I feel? The ****ing shiz wiz is coming and I cant get in a tournament match vs him. Imma see what I can gather up

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Yea sorry for ditchin ya buddy I figured you werent that upset.

I want money matches with Emilio, Shiz, and anyone else that thinks they can beat me at this tournament.

I have a funeral to go to at 1030 but I should be at ZP at the latest 1

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
if u dont enter ill never train you again, and if you quit jason you better come back at least a job and no money johns.

and if anyone wants me to sit down and train with them 1v1 for a while at the tourney just let me know, im always down to help others improve.:p

btw derek i dunno why you think im still pissed about that sketch **** you pulled a couple weeks back. were still homies n!gga
Would you mind training me? I kinda took a long hiatus from melee and i need somebody to kick my *** a few times to get back into shape.

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
if uber ice is coming im definitely taking a hiatus from melee.

he sacrificed his humanity for the sake of being able to control 2 characters at once.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yeah Linguini we can team, dont worry bout that.

Sorry Project and Phanna, my phones F'ing horrible, its hard for me to text back for some reason. It says i missed calls from lambchops and i can't pick up. Im going to be getting a new phone soon lolz.

Anyways, i guess im ready for this tournament lol. Its obvious to me im never going to practice the game again cause i havn't touched it since Gigabits the other day lol. And my controllers at my friends house cause i let him borrow the game/controller couple weeks ago. But other than that im still pretty good :)!!

:chuckle:.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Shiz falco dittoes 5 dollar money match, best of 5, all neutrals =D just like the game was meant to be played

Warren I didn't know you didnt have a teammate lets team, lets name our team Jesus got more *** then a toilet seat

Eli if you beat stephen this tournament Ill team with you next time =)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
alright i got 4 dollars and need 25 in total atm. Who is gonna lend to the nicaboy wants to enter tourney charity? You guys got this. If its even a dollar idk

Top Bottom