• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** MELEE MAYHEM!! ** Next One 1-23-10 ** HYPE NOW !!**

Ballistics

Smash Champion
O snap Uberice is going???? Whos he teaming with???? Warren im gonna bail on you if uberice needs a teammate, lol so much backstabbing going on

Shiz of course we shall record it, I want the whole world to see dashizwiz vs theguythatnamedhisfishdashizwiz

Linguini

Smash Master
south fl is such a bunch of money johners, most grimey region in smash no doubt,get a ****ing job. i get payed **** money but i manage.

and eli johnny might make it for doubles ill let u know.

Bronson, sounds good my dood, we gotta get alot of friendlies in, I never get to play people around my level anymore so im fiending(as much as i love getting others better).
Esam I got ya, ill get you beast again.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Uh so I didn't know ÜberIce was going. I texted him to ask his thoughts, but if he does want to team with me, Esam would that be OK?

If ÜberIce wants to try someone else, or Esam doesn't wanna break up our team, anyone else grab ÜberIce as a partner if you can (he got 4th at last gigs, losing only to Colbol and Shiz)

More to come ~

[I will be bringing my recording set-up of course]

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Im ready Linguini :), and ill be doing lots of friendlies with you, mainly fox though lol.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I know derek. Im hyped for this I think imma get there early to make sure im warmed up. Andres if you want to team with elliot go ahead. I still dont got the cash so dont wanna **** you over but i think i will before 10 am tommorow lol. See you guys there

nicaboy

Smash Champion
thats ludacris ****it. I dare say im south FL second best player and im willing to put money on that as well as prove it. Too bad im broke <.<.

Seibrik can place top 5 imo

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
I'll record money matches, lemme know. I'd like to play a few too against all these best FL players up in here.

Linguini

Smash Master
friendly and tournament experience are two completely different things.

Derek thats not good advice at all lol, no top players got good going to tournament and only playing friendlies, you can ask any of them, including Shiz. Friendlies can give you non-pressure practice, but without tournament experience you will play ****ty as **** in actual bracket matches.

Pretty sure I got last at my first 4 tournies lol no johns.

Derek pick up seth since he lives close to ya

edit: feek will never beat me seth.

fvker.

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
Definitely not going tomorrow. Beach then the Gator game.

Haha about me never beating Linguini. I've beaten you, but it's true I haven't won a set off you in tournament (edit: Actually I have won a set off you. It just wasn't against your ganon haha). I hate playing against your ganon. It's ridiculously gay. Too much shield grabbing.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
To whom it may concern: I have work tomorrow. Will be going to the tourney after work.
Why do I get the feeling thas towards me? Lmao anyway me and roy will be there around 10 30- 11 ish.

Agin thamks to derek who is paying for most of my fees here.

And dawayne who is probably droping me off.

Top Bottom