• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** MELEE MAYHEM!! ** Next One 1-23-10 ** HYPE NOW !!**

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
spider_sense said:
Raphael aka Crispynugget - My Asian brother from another mother. You're just insane with all your sandbagging. And that's it. Come by and play everyone so we can get good.
I never sandbag. Play to win (and have fun haha). Sucks you're taking a break. Your ganon is getting beastly.

DaShizWiz said:
I dont think its cool when people treat certain people in the smash community as if they're a celebrity just cause they're good at a game, everyones equal and will remain equal. Just cause i may be better than alot of people that play the game doesn't mean i can go around being an ***, lol.
This man's head is in the right place. Good example of what a pro-smasher should be.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Crews are up, if anyone wants to post a video thread feel free I don't really have time currently, great tourny all lots of fun hope to play you more later :)

somedude123

Smash Ace
lol, if i wanna get good, i dont need you emilio.

get your head out of your a$$ plz.

i havent been to melee tourneys not out of laziness, but bc idc enough lol.

lambchops leaves and we get emilio, everyone.

unlike a high school freshman, i own a house and have things other than smash to worry about on weekends(like sleeping in from working 50+ hours a week).

i used to do the tourney thing weekly(like driving to orlando EVERY SINGLE SATURDAY) for 2 and a half years.

i screwed that up by not playing people when i traveled.

im done with it.
rl johns always legit :chuckle:. i hear jonny is back so maybe ill pick it up next semester lol.

somedude123

Smash Ace
not sure where u the kid that randomly showed up to my house at night with ur bro or something and we nearly smashed till dawn? lol i thought u guys were from cali.

Linguini

Smash Master
lol, if i wanna get good, i dont need you emilio.

get your head out of your a$$ plz.

i havent been to melee tourneys not out of laziness, but bc idc enough lol.

lambchops leaves and we get emilio, everyone.

unlike a high school freshman, i own a house and have things other than smash to worry about on weekends(like sleeping in from working 50+ hours a week).

i used to do the tourney thing weekly(like driving to orlando EVERY SINGLE SATURDAY) for 2 and a half years.

i screwed that up by not playing people when i traveled.

im done with it.

thats fvcked up pete you know im always trying to get you to come out cuz your mad chill, and yeah i did want to play with you so you could ****,how is that big headed, you can ask anyone i play consistently that theyve improved by(Eli, who got like 10 times better over the past month).
I wish I was a freshman, I got college apps, 4 AP classes,a job, and sports. Don't warp my comment to make me seem like a d!ck when you of all people know im not.

Linguini

Smash Master
Emilio, I need you to teach me broken grabbing haha. Seriously though, I should play against you more often. It will help me space aerials and play smart.

Good job against Shiz. Your ganon truly is too good against falco.
yeah hit me up thursday feekster, my weekend starts early since I have midterms this week.
thanks meng. btw dwayne you got alot better mah dood keep it upppp

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Andrew is my new favorite smasher. This man could obliterate his opponents by wobbling but chooses not to because he cares about their feelings. Thats so legit. Im gonna watch all his videos and get some legit ice climbers.

Im gonna make a south florida discussion thread in the atlantic south forums cause im tired of communicating in lees tourney thread.

Jayson i played with kye today and hes moonwalking everywhere with ganon trying to be like you.

Pete n cameron you know me and eli are down to snort smoke n play anytime. =D

@ dashizwiz, you better smoke the sensimilla next time son!! When is a good time for me to visit you and uber in swfl? I just want a weekend of shizziness

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
rl johns always legit :chuckle:. i hear jonny is back so maybe ill pick it up next semester lol.
omfg i forgot to include you in the people i miss.

im sorry!!!

@linguini: i never said you were a ****(except when youre playing teams).

dont tell me im lazy when i dont feel like getting out of bed for smash tournies anymore.

i was active for a little over 3 years.

sorry but i think waiting for brawl ****ed me(waiting and when it finally came out being let down hardcore).

sorry to anyone i offended but at the same time fvck off, ha!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
phanna thanks alot man I love your youtube channel its got so many suscribers. Cant wait to see you guys again.

Derek im down for a dollar tourney friday. I just want to get better at this game. O and we can holla at some females man fo sho

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Oh it's Doodah. Pete is incapable of Johning. I now vouch everything he has posted.

Doodah, come back and host a tournament. I'll help record / win all the $$$

Top Bottom