• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** MELEE MAYHEM!! ** Next One 1-23-10 ** HYPE NOW !!**

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
if flashmetroid shows tonight there may be a fight.

just so everyone knows and is ready to jump in if one of us is getting our *** kicked(no one likes to see a blow out)

pending on if he's still sour from something i said

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
doubt itll happen.

i dont start fights, i finish them.

im coming with no intention of throwing a punch.

but you never know what the other person is gonna do

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
im most likely down after my girlfriend's high school niece has her birthday party at OUR house.

(we have a pool)

AtmaIllumina

Smash Apprentice
Any tournaments coming to Daytona or Port Orange? I can't get to most of these tournaments because I don't have a car. I can't carpool with anyone cause I don't know anyone who can give me a ride. And I need all the training I can get if I want to go to Pound 4.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I'll show up too. Maybe if I finish this paper in time. I should though, so it won't be a problem. Baby Esam; you need to come with Justin and Brianna so I can chaingrab them again. >:D

Marth1337

Smash Rookie
il be there at around 7:30, who else is down??

@Esam, start playing melee and going to tourneys again...... and what happened to Rexx?

Linguini

Smash Master
esam, both you and your bro are brawl playing sellouts, and rexx is just a waste.
and ill be making this i was wrong about my homecoming, its like the week after this

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
esam, both you and your bro are brawl playing sellouts, and rexx is just a waste.
and ill be making this i was wrong about my homecoming, its like the week after this
Oh well, i'm still pretty good at melee. I haven't really lost much, but my metagame is basically the same as it was before brawl came out...which i assume for samus hasn't bumped up that much.

Anybody wanna team with a sexy samus who is super aggro?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Shoutouts too Dawayne Andres Steven Jason and Roy. You guys are like my brothers except roy since you are me brother lol mad fun chillin with you guys today/yesterday.

I would team with esam but Im teaming with Andres this time around.

Top Bottom