• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** MELEE MAYHEM!! ** Next One 1-23-10 ** HYPE NOW !!**

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
no i mean there isnt 40 people who play melee and want to get better/have fun/play with people on a regular basis.

theres like 25 max
Dale and my bro is warren

Told you so. If chops brother was playing he beat all our ***** cept for linguini

wut blatt says is tru. why does it matter that there's 40+ ppl that play smash here wen they dont come out to play smash...... makes no sense.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
ya anyway me and roy are coming steven probably is. Im practicing for team tommorow cuz I love teams. Jason and Andres hoepfuly come too. 1 tourney again? Teams and singles?

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
sounds like a good idea nica. my partner is not coming but if somebody wants to team i'll be down for a little doubles tourney tonight

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
trying to get out of hangin out with the misses, boys.

ill be there when she passes out, most likely.

>.<

(lol wrong thread)

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Hey guys Im a good 2 hours or so away from this thing and I'm still planning on attending. So... Does anyone need a teammate? ATM im going solo and I'm not sure if i'll be there by 11.

I look forward to playing you FL Smashers :D

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
**** I will probably be here late like 3-4ish if anything

Won't be entering singles if thats the case =[
I'll be holding singles for people that are coming later. So I'm looking to start that around 5 so you Johnny, Sighrax, Shin Chaos, and others can make it for singles.

-l-

Mystic27

Smash Rookie
great tourny, cant w8 for the next 1. Next time i'll be better tho. =-D. met a lot of cool ppl and amazing players. Thx for the help Lee and the peer pressure to make me sign up for singles even tho i got my *** kicked...still learned a lot tho lol. 1st round Linguini ftl *cries*

Hialeah305

Smash Rookie
good fun. will be at the others, if lee made enough money to support his wife and 3 kids and have enough gas money to make it to ZP 4 weeks from now.

<3Lee

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Good stuff all around guys. Was lots of fun, can't wait for the next tourney.

20 Stock Falcon Ditto on Poke Floats for 70 Dollars? So much hype for 1 dollar :D

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I did absolutely horrible, but never the less GG everyone. I'm gonna sit out from tournaments and just show up for friendlies. It doesn't seem like I'm improving much at all and I rather not waste the very little cash I have. It'll be temporary of course, but just when I feel like I can do well at a tournament.

glavez

Smash Cadet
I did absolutely horrible, but never the less GG everyone. I'm gonna sit out from tournaments and just show up for friendlies. It doesn't seem like I'm improving much at all and I rather not waste the very little cash I have. It'll be temporary of course, but just when I feel like I can do well at a tournament.
u sure did better then me lol

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
You did bad? I took 1 stock off in crews... THEN AGAIN MY EYES HURT, MY MOM WAS CALLING ME, MY THROAT HURTS, THERE WAS A BUG IN MY EYE, MY CONTROLLER IS BROKEN, TOO MANY LOUD NOISES DISTRACTING ME, THE SUN WAS IN MY EYES TOO. I MEAN I WAS HALF ASLEEP AND HUNGRY TOO, OTHER THEN THAT. I BET I WOULDA DONE BETTER. :D

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I was slightly intoxicated at this. Nobody knows.

Edit lee learn to make brackets next time nuggah.

Double edit jasom wtf man you better keep entering. Also good **** cryptik im glad to see you man up and give it your all. :)

BiN Breezy

Smash Cadet
good **** guys couldnt show up in time for singles but still got some friendlies in. I will try to be on time for singles lee, just so Linguini can take my money xD

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Singles Results:

1: Linguini
2: Nicaboy
3: Derek
4: Andres
5: Smiles
5: Precision
7: Eli
7: Steven
9: Flamin Roy
9: Crypik
9: Jose
9: Johnny
13: Lolbox
13: CGM
13: Jason
13: Turtle/Lee
17: Rave
17: Project
17: Jack
25: AzianRaven

@ Nicaboy: When I make brackets I go by FACTS not OPINION. So far no one in SFL has proven to place consistently second at my tournaments, therefore no one is seeded by skill just who plays each other and region. So until you start to place consistently at my tournaments then you and Linguini will not be separated in brackets, that goes for everyone else too. The only exception are OOS'ers. Which Pr0ject was the only one for this tourny. Trust me I think your pretty decent, but thats my opinion not a fact......... yet.

/End Of Strict But Fair Rules, LoLz.

-L-

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Want some facts ok here not to call anyone out.

No one has beaten me in tournament besdie linguini.

Got second at battle lounge.

Got second here.

3 stocked countless people here.

As a matter of fact the top 3 are the same as the last sfl tourney before this one.

Think ****it. Even linguini himslef was like seriously.

There is your ****ing facts!!!

Good **** cryptik. Altough I will say this if nfl and cfl came i wouldnt have made top 3 more then likely

Much love though lee

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Nicaboy is mad good. Give him some respect. He had me sweating bullets when I faced him first round.

@Lee- Thanks alot for hosting these tourneys man because of you we had like 8 new players show up at ZP. Good ****. Hopefully next time everyone shows up.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Andres first round followed by Shin Chaos i think. I sucked it up hardcore come tourney time :D

nicaboy

Smash Champion
No I dont think im that amazing but im just saying. Trust me if chops was here his brother still played xif and green mario my *** wouldnt even make top atm.

Edit I dont mind facing linguini but 1st round winners are you serious?

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
You have been to 1 and only 1 tourny besides mine lolz. How is it fair that someone else besides you should get Linguini early on? The brackets are random because so far no one is consistent. You say no one has beaten you but linguini when you have been to only 1 tourny besides mine. Do you really think that its fair that I seed you with Liniguini according to that? In my opinion your decent but proving it at one tourney prior to mine is not nearly enough, Thats what I mean.

Good shiz on second, keep it up and you definitely will be seeding along with Linguini.

I also hope that everyone new AND everyone from before would come to my tourneys. The day that happens is the day that SFL Melee scene will be in force.

-L-

Top Bottom